Original Title : 斗罗大陆3龙王传说
Author : Tang Jia San Shao

Raw

Translation

Synopsis:
Spoiler:

FAQ
Spoiler:
DD was good, DD2 was... not so much. I hope DD3 doesn't follow the suit.
Old 2016-01-19, 17:20   Link #4
SamVision

From the start it seems to be more similar to DD1 with some elements of SYWZ thrown in for good measure.
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 17:26   Link #5
cabman11

Oh goody. More sweet and tasty tang
Old 2016-01-19, 17:42   Link #6
cadu_

Killing a big number of spirit beasts until they dropped spirit bones. Killing a spirit beast for no reason or just for fun. All those were common practice which Grandmaster taught Tang San to never do because this might make spirit beasts become extinct. It seems that what Grandmaster feared happened.
This theme seems more interesting,this is not some evil enemy moved by some greed or sense of superiority, the enemy has a justifiable reason, the humans greed and evil behavior led the King of the Spirit Beasts to this.Humans brought this upon themselves.

Last edited by cadu_; 2016-01-19 at 18:30.
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-19, 23:30   Link #7
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Where's Tang San?
Spoiler for tang3:

ive read before from somewhere that says author is not planning to write harem end after heavenly jewel change. so probably it will just be romance drama that gets many girl with unrequited love only.

for now im just curious that
Spoiler:
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 01:22   Link #8
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
Spoiler for tang3:

ive read before from somewhere that says author is not planning to write harem end after heavenly jewel change. so probably it will just be romance drama that gets many girl with unrequited love only.
for now im just curious that
Spoiler:
My main problem with Tang Jia, I like story where a single heroine is focused on, but frankly, his drama is just terrible, it seem like some old Korean drama my mother watch a long time ago and now filled with deus ex machina. And keep on creating girls just to drop them is really... plus the main girl in most case is not even that interesting

Any opinion on the story guys ?? with my experiences with his work, now i have to questioning whether to follow it or not.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 01:41   Link #9
SamVision

Spoiler for Stuff:
Old 2016-01-20, 01:54   Link #10
elroid

nothing much have really happened aside from the OTP has gotten together and became imitate with each other like usual Tang Jia mc shipping. since it is a peaceful start so i expect it will probably be about the same as DD1&2 early parts (school life). things might change depending on what happens on female mc in next chapter maybe

im expecting the general plot to be:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-01-20, 03:21   Link #11
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Here's the funny part. During DD2 the MC found a way to save the Spirit Beasts' soul - although they'll have to lose their body - and merge them with the Masters to become a completely new entity. So they won't actually die; just transfigured into a different existence.

However, that doesn't change the fact that you know, the Beast themselves have to die and being joined with the Master is like the MC in heaven - you're so awesome you have so much power BUUUUUT you're also trapped in a prison with no escape. It's less than ideal to be honest.

Also, DD2 is much better than DD. The only problem is that the passion is less defined and there are a bit too much world building (poor pacing in short). I also feel like it's one of those stages where the author is soul seeking so you can feel that he's following a formula, but the story somewhat lacks a heart. But it is good.

Tian Huo Da Dao, one of his latest creations is terrific though. That one is a true Sci-Fi mix Xian Xia story, with giant mechas and spaceships and aliens the size of PLANETS and giant blades build to SLICE PLANETS IN HALF. Tang Sao has improved a lot over the years, even though his reader count has fallen (a natural thing since there's so much more competitors).
Old 2016-01-20, 03:49   Link #12
elroid

iirc in DD2 the spirit soul is more of a last measure method to extend the lifespan of beasts that would die soon or within few years anyways. some beasts could still survive and rebuild their body after the pact master is dead but yeah it requires the beast to have really high cultivation level or special natures so you are not wrong either.

kinda dropped Tian Huo Da Dao. just personal preference that make me dislike it involving too many different elements and it is probably something i dont really like for this author's work as he always introduce many settings of different dimensions or plane during late half of the story. sometimes these settings even contradicts with his other works if we are looking at the point that those titles connects together in DD2.5
Old 2016-01-21, 04:30   Link #13
LevelSeven

no matter what comes i will be happy,

the MC will be mostlikely a control master with incredible high-stats and impossible latent potential, the question i have: is the MC female?

btw, it seems liek the world of DD isnt explored in the slightest, people casually found 2 more continents XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 04:47   Link #14
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
no matter what comes i will be happy,

the MC will be mostlikely a control master with incredible high-stats and impossible latent potential, the question i have: is the MC female?

btw, it seems liek the world of DD isnt explored in the slightest, people casually found 2 more continents XD
MC is male. Been said at the end of DD2.

Or 2 new continent surfaced. Please do know that Thousands and thousands of years have passed in between every DD story. Maybe they were underwater and resurfaced because the water level dropped ? IDK. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES AWAIT.
Old 2016-01-21, 06:28   Link #15
elroid

In DD2 a 2nd continent has appeared and that's where the main opposing faction is. For now in DD3 it is only mentioned that there's 2 other continents but we still don't know whether 1 of them is the one from back then or both are entirely new ones.

It is pretty much given that mc 2nd spirit would be the gold dragon king so it will be a power type. So we will get another control+power combo mc (again)
Old 2016-01-24, 20:23   Link #16
SamVision

Spoiler for Not again:

Last edited by SamVision; 2016-01-24 at 20:42.
Old 2016-01-25, 00:35   Link #17
elroid

Spoiler for but:
Old 2016-01-25, 00:38   Link #18
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamVision View Post
Spoiler for Not again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
Spoiler for but:
Seriously ?? again !!?
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 02:23   Link #19
ser4

Isnt that always the case with. TJSS'S novels? Granted i have read only 3 of them so far but there has always been separation of the MCs
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 02:49   Link #20
SamVision

Spoiler:

Tags
xianxia