AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 20:33   Link #441
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

So I finally had the time to watch the anime and its good so far. Is there more info on the supporting characters? Most of the stuff I read so far in this thread is about the the two main characters.
Old 2012-07-26, 20:43   Link #442
Athena
The Power of One

Who put the ecchi tag here, btw? Feels out of place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
So I finally had the time to watch the anime and its good so far. Is there more info on the supporting characters? Most of the stuff I read so far in this thread is about the the two main characters.
One interesting one would be Hanbei, truly adorable. You have also the dog and the ninja that look great too. These are the MC's close companions AFAIR (As Far As I Read).
Old 2012-07-26, 21:01   Link #443
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I forgot, which one is Hanbei? Also people pretty much tag any series that has a perverted MC who gropes breasts as ecchi.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:18   Link #444
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I forgot, which one is Hanbei? Also people pretty much tag any series that has a perverted MC who gropes breasts as ecchi.
The Onmyouji Loli, she hasn't appeared in the Anime yet.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:22   Link #445
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
The white-haired loli who uses shikigami.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:26   Link #446
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah, just like Chad101 said the White Haired Loli. She also have a white Kimono I believe with light blue tie bows. Is she a Miko, because everytime I think of those charms I think of Miko.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:28   Link #447
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post

One interesting one would be Hanbei, truly adorable. You have also the dog and the ninja that look great too. These are the MC's close companions AFAIR (As Far As I Read).
care to share more about Hanbei and the other girls in the Oda clan? They don't seem to get much love on here.
Old 2012-07-26, 21:29   Link #448
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Is She the one all the way on the right? The one below Goemon?
Spoiler:
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:32   Link #449
wagnerr
philosopher stone power

@athena
1 mfb > gab
2 mfb = advertise in anime
3 mfb = famous compared to gab
4 mfb = older
5 mfb = following troupe/trend
mfbunko winning in terms of ecchines

@reaperx
saint seiya reverse the history domination of man and perverse based on greek mythology and greek
hideyoshi in history possesing 14 wives

Last edited by wagnerr; 2012-07-26 at 22:56.
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:40   Link #450
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
@athena
1 mfb > gab
2 mfb = advertise in anime
3 mfb = famous compared to gab
4 mfb = older
5 mfb = following troupe/trend
mfbunko winning in terms of ecchines
Here's a funny thing I notice; I keep finding the same people complaining about harem romcom LN series, but yet all I've ever seen them hang around are Animes or LNs with the MF Bunko label on them *facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yeah, just like Chad101 said the White Haired Loli. She also have a white Kimono I believe with light blue tie bows. Is she a Miko, because everytime I think of those charms I think of Miko.
I saw the Onmyouji's trademark 5-point star on her wristguard(?)
Old 2012-07-26, 22:27   Link #451
Mechatrill

Quote:
Is She the one all the way on the right? The one below Goemon?
Spoiler:
Yes.

Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 22:52   Link #452
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Not really, there are plenty of ecchi moments in LN, granted not to the point of say HighSchool DxD or Asobi no Ikuyo or Bentou but definitely on part with the like of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu with all the perverted thoughts on Saru's part and his obsession with boobs.

Quote:

@reaperx
saint seiya reverse the history domination of man and perverse based on greek mythology and greek
hideyoshi in history had 14 wives
And plenty of them young enough to be his daughter or even grand-daughter (relatively to the early marriage at time). In fact, other then Nene (his official wife) the most famous one is Yodo-dono, Oichi's daughter (32 years younger) and Kaga-Dono, Maeda Toshiie's third daughter who he once took in as his adaapted daughter (35 years difference) and others like Kai-hime, and Matsu no Maru-dono. All are at least 28 years younger than him.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-07-26 at 23:10.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 04:43   Link #453
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Not really, there are plenty of ecchi moments in LN, granted not to the point of say HighSchool DxD or Asobi no Ikuyo or Bentou but definitely on part with the like of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu with all the perverted thoughts on Saru's part and his obsession with boobs.

And plenty of them young enough to be his daughter or even grand-daughter (relatively to the early marriage at time). In fact, other then Nene (his official wife) the most famous one is Yodo-dono, Oichi's daughter (32 years younger) and Kaga-Dono, Maeda Toshiie's third daughter who he once took in as his adaapted daughter (35 years difference) and others like Kai-hime, and Matsu no Maru-dono. All are at least 28 years younger than him.
hah so real toyotomi hideyoshi hardcore lolicon!
Old 2012-07-27, 06:40   Link #454
wagnerr
philosopher stone power

not shocking in sengoku it was normal activity
lolicon is not weird behaviour
"running"
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:50   Link #455
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Spoiler for about hanbei's shikigami:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:52   Link #456
fazri
blacksun king

can i ask you all.
that monkey has he already done it?(s*x)
if he were then with who?
Old 2012-07-27, 07:24   Link #457
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
not shocking in sengoku it was normal activity
lolicon is not weird behaviour
"running"
The thing is, there was no such thing as a 'lolicon' back then, because there was no such thing as 'underage' so yeah, back then, if you had power, then whatever floats your boat would do.

On a different topic, I still find it vaguely amusing that many of the strongest warlords actually died from disease or illness, rather than in actual war...

Which brings up the secondary fact that people say the Sengoku era and other such areas are so action-packed, and that current adaptations are faithful to the timeline or whatever. but the Warring States was spread out over what? A century? A proper adaptation would have to have to have A LOT of timeskips...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 09:08   Link #458
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
On a different topic, I still find it vaguely amusing that many of the strongest warlords actually died from disease or illness, rather than in actual war...
Well that makes sense; they wouldn't be considered the strongest if they had died in battle...
Old 2012-07-27, 09:10   Link #459
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
The thing is, there was no such thing as a 'lolicon' back then, because there was no such thing as 'underage' so yeah, back then, if you had power, then whatever floats your boat would do.

Which brings up the secondary fact that people say the Sengoku era and other such areas are so action-packed, and that current adaptations are faithful to the timeline or whatever. but the Warring States was spread out over what? A century? A proper adaptation would have to have to have A LOT of timeskips...
That most likely changed due to Sagara. He knows future events and know the outcome, it is really up to him to change it or not. Knowing what is up ahead will most likely speed up time.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 09:11   Link #460
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:

Frankly, most of the roads were terrible during this time period and horses were somewhat scarce.. just moving armies around would take a lot longer than anyone admits, let alone the entire economy was agrarian, so NO FIGHTING DURING WINTER!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem