AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 28 42.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 24.24%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.12%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-23, 10:42   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Total Eclipse - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Total Eclipse, Episode 13.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Information from the Muv-Luv games must not be posted in this thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-09-23 at 21:46.
Old 2012-09-23, 12:39   Link #2
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Wow... finally, an awesome episode...lots of BETAs, flashback with Type 00 everywhere, and Yuuya finally shows how manly he is... he is the new Black Knight...
And Yui gets so cute in this episode...

Its certainly the best episode of the series so far.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-09-23, 13:07   Link #3
Raxnom
気疲れ

Definitely one of the best episodes. Just... wow. Later part of episode was really cool and why can't next week come faster
Old 2012-09-23, 13:24   Link #4
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Damn, that was a great episode. Probably my second favorite so far. We got to see some of the Type-00s as well at the beginning. I hope the VN will show more about that battle since based from the visuals in the anime, it made Kamiyo, Tomoe, and Ebisu look far more skilled than those guys. Ah... It hurts to see those Takemi getting destroyed especially when you consider how expensive those ornate and sublime machines are.

Also, this Eishi looks very familiar... I'm trying to collect my thoughts at the moment, but I swear I saw her somewhere before.

Images

The Shiranui looked so cool when it drew its knife and fought in melee. It was short, but Yuuya manage to demonstrate his skills as a vanguard once again. Phase 1 sure can take so much damage, and still be operational. Good thing it wasn't the regular Type-94 he was on. Well, I'm sure the Stella fans are happy that their queen is safe and sound. It seemed like it was the biggest concern in these past few days.

Yay, Latrova is back next week.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-09-23 at 13:54.
Old 2012-09-23, 13:42   Link #5
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

if phase one can take so much damage what will phase 2 beable to take
so they were racing throughout the base to escape (mission: escape from base 2/3 complete) 2 arms down about 6 to go (lets see arms holding armor 2, sheath arms i beleave 2 back wepon arms 2 then main arms 2) how much do u guys wanna bet hes gonna get saved by zhar batalian at the last second an their gonna see the bodys of many and many beta and then
hes gonna get asked how he killed them whith no wepons and hes gonna say (jedi mind tricks )

cant wait for the next ep
yuuya was too badass in this ep
Old 2012-09-23, 13:47   Link #6
ookamigirl

A blast from Takamura's past.
Seems like things weren't much different than the present.
The only difference is the she was much more impulsive then.
At least now Yuuya & Yui are getting closer.
Looks like this time she's haunted by the similar events of the past.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-09-23, 13:55   Link #7
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Damn, that was an exellent episode. Can't wait for the next.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:07   Link #8
LeoXiao
思想工作

Goddamn stupid Soviets...I hope they get all their bombers shot down by a sudden appearance of Laser-class. And then Zhar Battalion should stage a coup and overthrow the Party.

Also, this episode was the best in a very long time.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:39   Link #9
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

yes finally some action !!! The Type 94 second it way tougher than I though ( must be newer materials) . guess you can aim the destroyers legs and disable it, and a knife kill up close nice one Top gun!!

Guess Yui-hime, finally show her emotion this time ...( She did lose a number of fiends and comrades at arms )
Old 2012-09-23, 14:40   Link #10
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

As of Episode 13, Yuuya has officially been promoted to GAR status. Rank B.A.

You got admire a character who sticks to his guns. I can't wait to see what he's going to do next in that turn up condition. Roundhouse kicks all around!
Old 2012-09-23, 14:40   Link #11
tsunade666

what a darn cliffhanger!!! I still need to wait for a week to know what happens next!

Yui was extremely cute on this episode "you can call me Yui" ah super dere mode is on. We are also shown of Yui's past but really ..... a Takemikazuchi was taken down by 1 fort class. It feels good and looks good but seem out of place. Plus its colored blue. I maybe not familiar with TSF but that one looks special. Reminds me of the blue one that Takaruga used though not sure. I'm sure Tsukuyomi used red and the 3 idiots used white and there are black ones that are many in Sadogashima attack.

Aaah..... I'm not familiar with it so I will not act like I know it but I know that Takemikazuchi packs a punch and cost a lot but it got taken down .... rather easily if you ask me.

Yuuya and Yui's interaction is sweet. Yuuya said that she stop calling him by family and call him by his name. The same can be said for Yui. For a moment at the cockpit scene. It remind me of Yuuhi.

STELLA LIVE!!!!

soviet and un boss are such an a*s. I don't care anymore about them but still bombers are coming and still no laser class around. I'm missing those eyed freaks.

Yuuya being gar and battles the BETA. He sure looks awesome using that knife and fighting the horde. He also shows his skill in piloting but.... well don't tank a destroyer class. It has a hard shell. Harder than a diamond or at least a diamond. I respect that guy. Fighting like that even with a damage TSF. But he surely trash his TSF now.

I wonder if the others will make it in time for him. well it will be sure that he will be saved but on what manner will he be saved. Will he be saved while graciously killing BETA with no weapons left and just bumping and trashing them or just ram them like the destroyer class. He lost his other arm and the hands of the only arm left is already busted with his knife. Yuuya's survival looks bleak.
Old 2012-09-23, 14:49   Link #12
Bombo
TSF Fans

FIRST IMPORTANT THING IS STELLA MY BELOVED CHARACTER ALIVE

Before OP isn't kyoko the one who saved yui in the past? the color is the same ? and the episode i will give it 10/10 ...More blood like water everywhere .

Yuuya show us some action and Yui so cute but i would like her action back ! .
Old 2012-09-23, 15:11   Link #13
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

seems like sandek isnt such an as* but he cant disobay orders as much as frontliners

well the type 00r colors are blue or purple type 00F is gold or red and type 00c is white or grayish-black

GAR status. Rank B.A. ???? whats that

i beleave the first type 00R was piloted by yuuhi as it was customized for specific CQC and later i beleave painted purple and givin away to a certain swordswoman
and tsukiomi uses a red type 00F
Old 2012-09-23, 15:14   Link #14
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Bad Ass. B.A. First Class

I can't wait for the next episode! I wonder how Yuuya going to fight in that state. I'm hoping for a Chuck Norris special here. Do it, Yuuya! Give them the boot!

Oh yeah, there was something the Soviet Commander said along the lines to Sandek that made me slightly upset, "You need to stop being greedy" yet he's the one who said "Do you intend to put MY position in danger?"

I hate figureheads. lol

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-09-23 at 15:28.
Old 2012-09-23, 15:18   Link #15
Shungin12

i think stella might come back for yuuya because she started lowering her closer to the ground
She probably going to drop yui off somewhere and comeback for yuuya
I still got a feeling that stella will die but I dont want her to
If stella doesn't come to save him
I think that russian head lady will or when the bombers come to start dropping bombs
he willl probably be able to escape
Thats my I guess on it
Old 2012-09-23, 15:40   Link #16
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what a darn cliffhanger!!! I still need to wait for a week to know what happens next!

Yui was extremely cute on this episode "you can call me Yui" ah super dere mode is on. We are also shown of Yui's past but really ..... a Takemikazuchi was taken down by 1 fort class. It feels good and looks good but seem out of place. Plus its colored blue. I maybe not familiar with TSF but that one looks special. Reminds me of the blue one that Takaruga used though not sure. I'm sure Tsukuyomi used red and the 3 idiots used white and there are black ones that are many in Sadogashima attack.

Aaah..... I'm not familiar with it so I will not act like I know it but I know that Takemikazuchi packs a punch and cost a lot but it got taken down .... rather easily if you ask me.
Well they were up against 20,000+ BETA, and dialog indicates they were vastly outnumbered and were stalling for as much time as they can while the Imperial army retreats.
Old 2012-09-23, 15:45   Link #17
dmaxzero

Officialy, Yuuya is my new hero.
Old 2012-09-23, 15:56   Link #18
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Well they were up against 20,000+ BETA, and dialog indicates they were vastly outnumbered and were stalling for as much time as they can while the Imperial army retreats.
Spoilers
Spoiler for Response regarding the Takemikazuchi with slight spoilers
Old 2012-09-23, 15:57   Link #19
Destined_Fate

I knew it was worth watching this series, this Episode finally delivers what we all have been waiting for and the wait was worth it!
Old 2012-09-23, 16:13   Link #20
Aravilar

Yuuya lacks critical thinking skills, only someone that foolish drags out a escape plan that could be 3 seconds to over 5 minutes.

Also as soon as she was KO'd he should have used the rocket thruster (which I assume is VTOL).

Good episode but only Stella showed any intelligence.

Not to mention as soon as he cleared Stella's exit he should have rocketed out, there was no way he could escape on foot.
Closed Thread