Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-20, 19:54   Link #301
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
perhaps...so the chart isn't a good indicator then. But I think the top4, Aizen, Byakuya, Kenpachi, and perhaps Gin & Tosen can all beat Soi Fon.
I only see her stronger than Hitsugaya, Mayuri, and the wolf captain... soi fon doesn't seem powerful at all judging from the previous episodes.

As for the kid, I really don't see how histu can beat anyone considering he lost to a stand-in #5 espada...there is really no way in hell soi can beat the #2 espada.
when all have we seen soi fon fight before?
against yoruichi. more of a lovers squabble.
against ggiovega. she was just testing him. owned him in a sec once she was serious.
just what are you judging her on?

and when did hitsugaya lose?
stand-in #6 luppi landed one hit on him and then got crushed in a pile of ice.
luppi came out of that fight a lot worse off than hitsugaya.
Old 2009-06-20, 21:20   Link #302
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Hitsuguya didn't actually lose that fight, he trapped the temporary #6 espada in his ice prison but then all the arrancars got magically teleported back to hueco mundo. And you say mayuri is weak which he may be, but he is the ultimate hax-god and I can't imagine him losing a fight to any captain besides zaraki, who would be about to die when he reveals that if he uses both hands and a footn then he is 100x stronger
Remember that Hitsu was badly beat by Luppi in a frontal confrontation. He only trapped Luppi via a sneak attack when Luppi was distracted.

Mayuri got his ass handed to him by Uryu...which is epic phail

That pretty much means almost every captain except the weakest ones can kick Mayuri's ass in a one-on-one battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
when all have we seen soi fon fight before?
against yoruichi. more of a lovers squabble.
against ggiovega. she was just testing him. owned him in a sec once she was serious.
just what are you judging her on?

and when did hitsugaya lose?
stand-in #6 luppi landed one hit on him and then got crushed in a pile of ice.
luppi came out of that fight a lot worse off than hitsugaya.
The fact remains that Soi Fon is a lower mid-tiered captain, or an upper low-tiered captain. Considering how the #5 espada gave Zaraki a hard time, #8 gave Byakuya a hard time, it stands to reason that Soi Fon will get her ass handed to her by the #2 espada. Hell, even the #4 and #6 espada could've beat her.

Hitsugaya DID get OWNED by Luppi...at that point Luppi didn't even consider him a threat and turned his attention elsewhere without finishing him off.
That's how Hitusgaya was able to trap Luppi in ice - and after having like 10 minutes to recover and prepare his sneak attack.
Old 2009-06-20, 22:04   Link #303
kamyu

Quote:
The fact remains that Soi Fon is a lower mid-tiered captain, or an upper low-tiered captain. Considering how the #5 espada gave Zaraki a hard time, #8 gave Byakuya a hard time, it stands to reason that Soi Fon will get her ass handed to her by the #2 espada. Hell, even the #4 and #6 espada could've beat her.
you just saying she is mid to low tier doesn't make it fact. she hasn't been shown fighting enough to accurately compare to zaraki or byakuya.
also, byakuya didn't exactly have a hard time against his espada. the only two wounds he ended up with were self-inflicted (and one of those was from trying to guard rukia while the other was before he knew what the espada's ability was).
after that, clown-espada got owned hard.

Quote:
Hitsugaya DID get OWNED by Luppi...at that point Luppi didn't even consider him a threat and turned his attention elsewhere without finishing him off.
That's how Hitusgaya was able to trap Luppi in ice - and after having like 10 minutes to recover and prepare his sneak attack.
all that proves is that luppi was an arrogant moron.
he landed ONE hit on hitsugaya and stupidly assumed he won.
then hitsugaya took advantage of that stupidity to prepare a killshot (and when he did, he was shown to be unharmed from the first attack).
Old 2009-06-20, 22:34   Link #304
Gin
*Artist

Ishida blasted a whole in mayuri but then when ishida renji donde and peche all teamed up, they still got destroyed by the #8. When mayuri walked in, he negated every move his opponent made and froze him with a his uber hax then stabbed himand left #8 to feel 100 years of pain and agony. There are no weak captains
Old 2009-06-20, 22:40   Link #305
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
you just saying she is mid to low tier doesn't make it fact. she hasn't been shown fighting enough to accurately compare to zaraki or byakuya.
also, byakuya didn't exactly have a hard time against his espada. the only two wounds he ended up with were self-inflicted (and one of those was from trying to guard rukia while the other was before he knew what the espada's ability was).
after that, clown-espada got owned hard.all that proves is that luppi was an arrogant moron.
he landed ONE hit on hitsugaya and stupidly assumed he won.
then hitsugaya took advantage of that stupidity to prepare a killshot (and when he did, he was shown to be unharmed from the first attack).

Alright, I'll admit that Soi Fon isn't weak then. Histu isn't weak either, but I would still place him in the bottom 4 of the captain's ranking.

Quote:
Ishida blasted a whole in mayuri but then when ishida renji donde and peche all teamed up, they still got destroyed by the #8. When mayuri walked in, he negated every move his opponent made and froze him with a his uber hax then stabbed himand left #8 to feel 100 years of pain and agony. There are no weak captains
What about the dog captain? He just seems to be a user of brute force, but isn't nearly as strong as, say kenpachi
Old 2009-06-20, 22:56   Link #306
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Alright, I'll admit that Soi Fon isn't weak then. Histu isn't weak either, but I would still place him in the bottom 4 of the captain's ranking.

What about the dog captain? He just seems to be a user of brute force, but isn't nearly as strong as, say kenpachi
Komamura could probably tie kenpachi, they are both about equal in brute strength and komamura actually knows kidou. Both of them are pretty slow though and even though kenpachi is an amazing fighter they are both low ranked in overall stats.
Old 2009-06-20, 23:25   Link #307
kamyu

Quote:
Komamura could probably tie kenpachi, they are both about equal in brute strength and komamura actually knows kidou. Both of them are pretty slow though and even though kenpachi is an amazing fighter they are both low ranked in overall stats.
komamura has used kidou?
Old 2009-06-20, 23:36   Link #308
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
komamura has used kidou?
He became a captain the non-kenpachi way so its safe to assume that he has mastered at least basic kidou
Old 2009-06-21, 00:43   Link #309
kamyu

Quote:
He became a captain the non-kenpachi way so its safe to assume that he has mastered at least basic kidou
maybe, but simply having bankai is enough to meet the requirements.
look at renji and ikkaku. they both qualify for captain, but renji sucks at kidou (blows himself up half of the time) and ikkaku is basically zaraki jr.
Old 2009-06-21, 00:50   Link #310
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
maybe, but simply having bankai is enough to meet the requirements.
look at renji and ikkaku. they both qualify for captain, but renji sucks at kidou (blows himself up half of the time) and ikkaku is basically zaraki jr.
well komamura has a kidou score of 50 so he obviously knows some, and it takes more than bankai to be appointed captain, bankai is just the biggest requirement
Old 2009-06-21, 03:02   Link #311
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
i agree. raw strength wise i think komamura is probably stronger, but zaraki is more resilient. neither one has exceptional flash steps, komamura at the very least has better kidou (zaraki has none), unlike the many cuts he received from nnoitra, zaraki could only probably handle one from the GIANT knife of koma. raw strength wise and technique wise he blows...he doesn't think but just goes in for the kill. that might help him against many opponents but not the high tier ones. all you need to do is keep him away (he would've lost against zommari in my opinion)
Old 2009-06-21, 03:58   Link #312
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i agree. raw strength wise i think komamura is probably stronger, but zaraki is more resilient. neither one has exceptional flash steps, komamura at the very least has better kidou (zaraki has none), unlike the many cuts he received from nnoitra, zaraki could only probably handle one from the GIANT knife of koma. raw strength wise and technique wise he blows...he doesn't think but just goes in for the kill. that might help him against many opponents but not the high tier ones. all you need to do is keep him away (he would've lost against zommari in my opinion)
also zaraki is crazy enough to actually fight komamura's bankai instead of just attacking komamura.
Old 2009-06-21, 04:42   Link #313
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
komamura is nothing compared to kenpachis kendo.
Old 2009-06-21, 06:01   Link #314
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
komamura is nothing compared to kenpachis kendo.
i don't like either of them but i think komamura's bankai>kendopachi

even if kenpachi was stronger, it doesnt change the fact that kenpachi is a terrible captain
Old 2009-06-21, 14:32   Link #315
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
i don't like either of them but i think komamura's bankai>kendopachi

even if kenpachi was stronger, it doesnt change the fact that kenpachi is a terrible captain
lol yea i think you're right. besides im pretty sure komamura's bankai will have some secrets too...maybe like when the giant dude removes his 'ninja mask' thingy and goes into berserk mode.
Old 2009-06-23, 03:22   Link #316
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
lol yea i think you're right. besides im pretty sure komamura's bankai will have some secrets too...maybe like when the giant dude removes his 'ninja mask' thingy and goes into berserk mode.
Lol I kinda can see him breathing fire
Old 2009-06-23, 04:43   Link #317
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Dog's breathing fire?

It ought to be dog related. How about his bankai taking a massive dump and forcing his opponent to clean it up? It would be a dump of epic proportions.
Old 2010-04-17, 22:07   Link #318
Akuma Suzume

These are the Espadas that have been revealed so far:

First Espada: Coyote Starrk
Second Espada: Baraggan Luisenbarn
Third Espada: Tia Harribel
Fourth Espada: Ulquiorra Cifer
Fifth Espada: Nnoitra Jiruga
Sixth Espada: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (my favorite)
Seventh Espada: Zommari Leroux
Eighth Espada: Szayel Aporro Granz
Ninth Espada: Aaroniero Arruruerie
Tenth Espada: Yammy Riyalgo

The former Espadas are:

Third: Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Sixth: Luppi (killed by Grimmjow after Orihime healed his arm)

Am I right?

Last edited by Akuma Suzume; 2010-04-17 at 22:10. Reason: I forgot to put something down.
Old 2010-04-17, 22:47   Link #319
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Suzume View Post
These are the Espadas that have been revealed so far:

First Espada: Coyote Starrk
Second Espada: Baraggan Luisenbarn
Third Espada: Tia Harribel
Fourth Espada: Ulquiorra Cifer
Fifth Espada: Nnoitra Jiruga
Sixth Espada: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (my favorite)
Seventh Espada: Zommari Leroux
Eighth Espada: Szayel Aporro Granz
Ninth Espada: Aaroniero Arruruerie
Tenth Espada: Yammy Riyalgo

The former Espadas are:

Third: Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Sixth: Luppi (killed by Grimmjow after Orihime healed his arm)

Am I right?
you could even include the preveron espada, since they used to be.

oh, btw, kenpachi would pwn komamura & his bankai.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-04-17 at 23:17. Reason: Merged double post!
Old 2010-04-18, 07:58   Link #320
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Yeah, Kenpachi > Komamua's bankai imo as well =p