AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-08, 02:56   Link #181
Ero-Senn1n

WOW, Hunter broke free of Nobodyman9's Troll genjutsu! The elite jounin of the forum analyzed how Nobodyman9 used lots of forbidden troll jutsu against weaker genins and chuunins, who all fell for his trolling abilities. Even the other elite jounin of the forums, James0246, was trapped in his genjutsu. My only luck was that i discovered many chapter threads ago that i must not look directly into his forum posts or i will be trapped in his genjutsu, he has the advanced trolling bloodline.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 06:13   Link #182
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's weird how the crow doesn't give a shit about using the most powerful genjutsu,

when Sasuke, an Uchiha, was panting like shit after using a much weaker genjutsu.

I suppose you could say that crow is the single most powerful thing since Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Bob Marley, Rick Astley, Fat Albert, and Jesus.
Old 2011-08-08, 06:20   Link #183
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
It's weird how the crow doesn't give a shit about using the most powerful genjutsu,

when Sasuke, an Uchiha, was panting like shit after using a much weaker genjutsu.

I suppose you could say that crow is the single most powerful thing since Chuck Norris, Billy Mays, Bob Marley, Rick Astley, Fat Albert, and Jesus.
The crow reacts to Itachi's eyes. Try again and this time try to at least make me work for it.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 06:37   Link #184
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
The crow reacts to Itachi's eyes. Try again and this time try to at least make me work for it.
Well, I suppose while you're at it you could be an ass.

But that's hardly what I meant, didn't Sasuke's body still feel some strain from the Amaterasu set up for Madara?

In the form of his eyes bleeding, because weather or not he felt anything, his body speaks for itself.
Old 2011-08-08, 07:16   Link #185
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

The crow's Sharingan eye lost its ability to use Mangekyou jutsu for ten years. I'd say that's just slightly more serious than shortness of breath and a little eye blood.

That said, I've always been of the opinion that Itachi's crow must be the honey badger of flying animals.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 09:54   Link #186
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
That's because what he does is make prophecies, which are by nature extremely vague (and sometimes self-fulfilling). Thus he knew Jiraiya would train the Child of Prophecy only in the most general sense, but not who that child was or what that child would do.
-Yeah, that was kind of my original point; we've yet to see anyone make accurate, specific predictions of the future that is to come (as in Character X knows what Character Y will do at Time Z). Old Toad Sage does make accurate prophecies, but they're rather open to interpertation. Heck, based on his words, Minato was a Child of Prophecy along with Nagato and Naruto.
Old 2011-08-08, 14:09   Link #187
james0246

Just as a reminder, there is no Naruto or Shounen Jump this week.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 16:56   Link #188
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

So has it been confirmed that Madara is casting some sort of illusion when he removes his mask? That's why Itachi implanted that failsafe in Sasuke which forces him to use his black flames if he attempted to show his face to Sasuke, isn't it?
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 17:11   Link #189
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Is it me, or does Naruto seem to lots of people hiding stuff in his body ?

This is child abuse... I swear... LOL !!!
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 18:53   Link #190
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
So has it been confirmed that Madara is casting some sort of illusion when he removes his mask? That's why Itachi implanted that failsafe in Sasuke which forces him to use his black flames if he attempted to show his face to Sasuke, isn't it?
I wouldn't say confirmed but Sasuke being mind control will be less wtf bs to people now that there is more evidence of powerful mind control jutsu
Old 2011-08-09, 01:05   Link #191
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Just as a reminder, there is no Naruto or Shounen Jump this week.
You have single handedly ruined my week!

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 04:31   Link #192
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Read berserk! The master piece of all mangas =) it helps me while waiting. Warning, dont read it too fast or you will be very sorry. The manga has been going for 20 years and it is only on chapter 330ish.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 07:11   Link #193
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Read berserk! The master piece of all mangas =) it helps me while waiting. Warning, dont read it too fast or you will be very sorry. The manga has been going for 20 years and it is only on chapter 330ish.
Started reading it, got bored quickly. went and reread Scryed.
Old 2011-08-09, 14:09   Link #194
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
The crow's Sharingan eye lost its ability to use Mangekyou jutsu for ten years.
Not entirely correct. With Shodai's chakra it is possible to reactivate it earlier. And I am guessing that is what Kabuto will try to do. Though, Naruto can also surprise us with his multi-layered chakra of different origins.

But, since it will be too simplistic for Sasuke to survive in this manner, when he can die a well-deserved gruesome death, I doubt the mind-controlling part will come into play. Anyways, I always thought the crow will be used to disable Sasuke's genjutsu attacks on Naruto, and so I am a bit disappointed, regardless of whoever uses the eye in the future.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 15:17   Link #195
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Is it me, or does Naruto seem to lots of people hiding stuff in his body ?

This is child abuse... I swear... LOL !!!
Really..Foxes, scrolls, supercrows... how much more can the stuff in the guy....and wow that sounded dirty
Old 2011-08-09, 15:20   Link #196
GDB

Also, after not seeing each other for over 2 years, one of the first things Sasuke does is enter Naruto. Poor guy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 20:34   Link #197
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul
Not entirely correct. With Shodai's chakra it is possible to reactivate it earlier. And I am guessing that is what Kabuto will try to do. Though, Naruto can also surprise us with his multi-layered chakra of different origins.
I get the feeling Shodai's chakra would do wonders for Sasuke's Sharingan fatigue from using Amaterasu too, though, since it apparently lets Danzou withstand using 10 Sharingan in his arm. I was directly responding to a comment about the toll Itachi's Amaterasu took on Sasuke when he automatically used it vs. the toll using Shisui's mind control took on the crow. I am wondering what Kishi is planning as far as who we get to see use the eye next, since mentioning Shodaime's chakra is obviously serving as a signpost that it's going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Really..Foxes, scrolls, supercrows... how much more can the stuff in the guy....and wow that sounded dirty
Don't forget that scroll was in the form of a frog.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 23:24   Link #198
AnbuItachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
You have single handedly ruined my week!
any chance of it being out early? like in other countries? forgot what happened last year..
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 08:13   Link #199
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
It sucks that there is no Naruto or any Shonen Jump this week. Naruto is really starting to pick up some steam. Though, it's sure taking Naruto a while to actually get to his big battle in this Nine-Tails Form. Should be interesting to see what he does against the rest of the Jinchuriki and what will become of Itachi.

This whole war is starting to make me think that Naruto could be heading for a grand finale. I wrote an article suggesting the end of Naruto isn't far off for the front page of Anime Vice.
http://www.animevice.com/news/is-nar...d-finale/5446/
Some people have some really weird ideas about how Naruto could continue. lol
Old 2011-08-10, 11:02   Link #200
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

As for Itachi.
It looks like his end will be come after convincing Sasuke.

If it's for Naruto.
It'll be a quite dangerous.
Juubi need all of the tailed-beast chakra to be fully resurrect.

Naruto may be still alive even after Kyuubi is taken, just like his mother.
But, it'll leave Naruto in his basic state. Only allowing him to use Sage Mode.
It's quite contrast, as Sasuke will be going all-powerful with his EMS
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion