5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 1.84%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.46%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.46%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.23%
1 out of 10 : Painful 22 5.06%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-09-30, 14:34   Link #901
Cherry_Lover

Not going to happen (at least not in the way you want).

The story is adapted from a visual novel, so they're not going to change the ending just to suit Saber fans.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 22:20   Link #902
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post

The story is adapted from a visual novel, so they're not going to change the ending just to suit Saber fans.
This. Some people really need to understand this, because it gets on my nerves when they complain so much...
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 02:08   Link #903
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:

I've got two words for that.
~Last Episode~
Old 2011-10-02, 09:55   Link #904
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
~Last Episode~
Anyone can go watch that if they want. But remake fate stay night to do that is BS. If they ever want to remake FSN they should do the Heavens feel Route.
Old 2011-10-02, 10:00   Link #905
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
~Last Episode~
Yeah, but that doesn't "change" the ending, as such....
Old 2011-10-02, 10:43   Link #906
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Anyone can go watch that if they want. But remake fate stay night to do that is BS. If they ever want to remake FSN they should do the Heavens feel Route.
Adding 5-10 mins in the final episode isn't exactly remake and it's still a better ending than the original F/SN one. Realta Nua style.

Quote:
Well it does in a way that might make people happier.
Old 2011-10-02, 11:36   Link #907
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Btw, where they are in The Last Episode ?

Spoiler for The Last Episode:

But yeah, The Last Episode is, for me, the official ending.

Last edited by Kusa-San; 2011-10-02 at 12:16.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 12:13   Link #908
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
^

Spoiler for The Last Episode:
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 13:20   Link #909
Ragna92

Quote:
Quote:
Adding 5-10 mins in the final episode isn't exactly remake and it's still a better ending than the original F/SN one. Realta Nua style.

Well it does in a way that might make people happier.
Someone earlier said they should remake the whole Fate stay night for a SaberxShirou ending. So was basically saying that's a waste.
Old 2011-10-02, 14:59   Link #910
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Someone earlier said they should remake the whole Fate stay night for a SaberxShirou ending. So was basically saying that's a waste.
Well true, but F/SN already HAS a SaberxShirou ending from Realta Nua, I mean, at least it doesn't break the whole thing apart and you still get SaberxShirou. Not sure what more can people ask. The only route that had a straight GOOD ending was UBW, the others were... kinda sad, in their own way.
Old 2011-10-02, 15:45   Link #911
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Well true, but F/SN already HAS a SaberxShirou ending from Realta Nua, I mean, at least it doesn't break the whole thing apart and you still get SaberxShirou. Not sure what more can people ask. The only route that had a straight GOOD ending was UBW, the others were... kinda sad, in their own way.
In what way is HF True sad? And, conversely, how can UBW be a truly "good" ending when you take HF into account, not to mention what happens to certain characters in the story itself...?
Old 2011-10-02, 20:07   Link #912
TwilightsCall

Spoiler for HF True End:
Old 2011-10-02, 20:10   Link #913
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Spoiler for HF True End:
Spoiler for UBW:
Old 2011-10-02, 21:30   Link #914
TwilightsCall

Spoiler for above:
Old 2011-10-03, 14:08   Link #915
Jsmithmim@saber

I appriciate npal's idea ...but remake doesn't mean ufotable has to change a lot of the story...I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN THE STORY..LIKE-archar should play a much better role,more fighting,action,better graphics,better charecter flow above all CHANGE IN THE ENDING..you know holy grail will eventually vanish after granting one's wish.so there is no need to destroy it..so in the last episode of fsn remake we should see a major change..i believe holy grail can at least fufill not one but 2 wishes..those wishes are in my mind...if fate zero is gets popularity i am sure aniplex will remake fsn and i always believe in them..causd they provide us with happy endings...animes are made for fans.so major changes can be brought to the story to please the viewers...manga and visual novel doesn't make any diffirence..like elfen lied,
Jsmithmim@saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 14:27   Link #916
Jsmithmim@saber

For hf lovers i have to say its quite a joke.!shirou didn't make any sense..holy grail was used like trash bag..saber acted like a servent having no power or will to fight when she was consumed.if she did she would surely have survived...ending was just a disater..UBW WAS GOOD....the good ending was enough for satisfaction...the true end was just a joke..the story was good,honest but had one weak point ..as caster was dystroyed shirou should have got back the command seals as saber's true master....finally the true(great) grail will never be destroyed until one's wishs are granted..it will disappear after that...watch fate zero..learn..and understand...realta nua ending was great..i doubt it fits for which ubw or fate..but i want saber and shiro to be in the present world not in avalon..
Old 2011-10-03, 14:52   Link #917
Jsmithmim@saber

There can also be a sequel of fate stay night..6th grail war..as holy grail still exsists..saber again the servent of shirou..because he doesn't have any child+he is the only mage left is the name of his fathers family...much more fighting..like i told before..shirou should act more like a proper maze..he should be a little bit careful in his way to use the seals..ending should be..shiro wishing that saber should stay in the present world for him, shiro keeping a command seal intact and saber's wish should be to return the excal..the famous soward to the proper place..and ..ruler...the grail vanishes..and everything ends happily everyone is alive. Remake of fsn should also follow this ending ,if no sequel comes out...they should have at least 25 episodes..
Old 2011-10-03, 15:01   Link #918
TwilightsCall

I feel I must respectfully disagree with everything you said >.>

Spoiler for UBW and Heaven's Feel Spoilers just in case:

I can appreciate your desire for a happy ending, but personally I would prefer a bitter sweet ending to an ending that doesn't make any sense.
Old 2011-10-03, 17:25   Link #919
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmithmim@saber View Post
I appriciate npal's idea ...but remake doesn't mean ufotable has to change a lot of the story...I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN THE STORY..LIKE-archar should play a much better role,more fighting,action,better graphics,better charecter flow above all CHANGE IN THE ENDING..you know holy grail will eventually vanish after granting one's wish.so there is no need to destroy it..so in the last episode of fsn remake we should see a major change..i believe holy grail can at least fufill not one but 2 wishes..those wishes are in my mind...if fate zero is gets popularity i am sure aniplex will remake fsn and i always believe in them..causd they provide us with happy endings...animes are made for fans.so major changes can be brought to the story to please the viewers...manga and visual novel doesn't make any diffirence..like elfen lied,
Yeah, way to miss the point entirely.

The problem with the FSN anime is precisely that Deen tried to alter the story to include more of Archer and such like. A new anime which tried to merge all three routes togther would be ludicrous.

Quote:
For hf lovers i have to say its quite a joke.!shirou didn't make any sense..holy grail was used like trash bag..saber acted like a servent having no power or will to fight when she was consumed.if she did she would surely have survived...ending was just a disater..UBW WAS GOOD....the good ending was enough for satisfaction...the true end was just a joke..the story was good,honest but had one weak point ..as caster was dystroyed shirou should have got back the command seals as saber's true master....finally the true(great) grail will never be destroyed until one's wishs are granted..it will disappear after that...watch fate zero..learn..and understand...realta nua ending was great..i doubt it fits for which ubw or fate..but i want saber and shiro to be in the present world not in avalon..
Erm, you do know that the story doesn't revolve around Saber, right...?

Quote:
There can also be a sequel of fate stay night..6th grail war..as holy grail still exsists..saber again the servent of shirou..because he doesn't have any child+he is the only mage left is the name of his fathers family...much more fighting..like i told before..shirou should act more like a proper maze..he should be a little bit careful in his way to use the seals..ending should be..shiro wishing that saber should stay in the present world for him, shiro keeping a command seal intact and saber's wish should be to return the excal..the famous soward to the proper place..and ..ruler...the grail vanishes..and everything ends happily everyone is alive. Remake of fsn should also follow this ending ,if no sequel comes out...they should have at least 25 episodes..
And what about the other characters (in particular, Sakura)? Or did you not actually notice any over the all-consuming Saber vision...?

Further, whilst there could in theory be a sixth war, using it to try to put Saber and Shirou back together would just be a horrible Deus Ex Machina. I don't object to the idea of Saber staying in principle, but it would not work at all as a "sequel" to FSN, and altering the story of Fate (almost certainly for the worse) just to appease you is simply not going to happen.

Oh, also, have you never heard of the edit button? It's what the rest of us use when we want to add more to our posts, as opposed to triple posting in the space of about an hour....
Old 2011-10-03, 19:09   Link #920
Ragna92

Seriously Jsmithmim stop posing on like every board about the same thing. And stop generalizing all fans with you. I don't understand what your obsession is but I strongly disagree with you.