AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 01:47   Link #3081
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Another intriguing piece of Khrack hit me just now, and even for the World of Negiha, Kouya may be dropped completely. In his place would be someone from the other side...
Spoiler for Kha...:
...the Death Knight.

EDIT: Baah maintenance night. Maybe Caa the Cleric can be up tonight.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-07-29 at 04:48.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 15:30   Link #3082
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Kluize: ...everything will go according to plan.
*facepalm.jpg*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Aha...this sounds quite...intriguing. What interests me most about this is where it'll go from here. You can do so much more from the shadows than from the light.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
In other news, welcome back Kagerou! Alpha won't really be missed on this end, to be perfectly honest, but I'm looking forward to this new project of yours, assuming at least that it's decidedly less angsty than Alpha was.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know yet. Only time will tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Alexander should get along great with Uomo.
Alexander gets along great with a lot of people, but only those he values get the smallest amount of lies...

Quote:
I see, experimental subjects. Well, we know the TSAB High Council definetely wasn't beyond this, so it makes perfect sense.
I certainly hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Actually it was supposed to be German. According to a translator i checked with, it's supposed to mean "Shadow Man."
Supposed to, anyway...

Quote:
I'm still @___@ at black-haired Rena. It just doesn't compute. And yet it also computes.
It grows on you :3

Quote:

....somehow.... I get the feeling you're disapointed in me, Kanchou.... -_-;;

/me gazes sadly at the paperwork he has to do here and in real life.

Well, I was planning on refining Franz and toning down a number of Halo elements. But.... i think I'll need to read more fantasy. My current readinglist is as follows: The Royal Marines: From Sea Soldiers to a Special Force, Downrange: SEALs in the War on Terror, Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills, Black Hawk Down and Inside Delta Force.
Yeah, infuse some fantasy into your MilSci...
I'm not disappointed in you. On the flip side, I promoted you XD.

Quote:
Rebuilt!? Back to the roots of FA? @__@

Zinitra's skillset looks good and i can see more than a few spells that were dropped from previous concepts before...
Indeed...

Quote:
History.... zomgzomgzomg this is the stuff we used to come up with! This spark! This thing that I have lost!
Like I said, it's all come back to me...

Quote:

THIS! IS! SHIN ALPHA!
The same vibe that ran in SA runs now in the Black Order!

*goes off to read old SA to get back into the feel of things*

I'm really, really, really excited about this. Looks awesome.

*begins preparations to ship Zirnitra/Rena*
*headdesk* not what I planned in mind, but whatever works for you I guess .

Quote:
Well, now that the OFM are mine to play with.... once I finish Soldiers of the Wasteland and Task Force 6, I'll take a break, do some long thinking on how I want to proceed...
Just don't mess things up...

Quote:
Having said all that.... I should have never brought Chief in. -_- SHoulda just left him out and kept Johnson. The Black Badass Sergeant Major is both a trope and Truth in Television.
Maybe.... but either way, we work with what we have now.

@Thread!

URGENT MESSAGE!!

Over the course of the next several days, I will be sending Private Messages to a great deal of you, and each one will work on different subjects. In an effort to not only unite the OCT tighter than ever through my work, I will be requesting the help and support of several of the members here, whether it be work with their OCs, or for different subjects that I feel they might have a good handle on. The members I will be requesting help for include but are not limited to...

Wild Goose (Military Science and Stealth Tactics)
Keroko (Original Character Development and Cross-OC Synchornization)
Aaron008R (Magitech Sciences and Applied Character Development of Canon Characters)
Kha (Refining Ideas from the Extravagant to the Practical)
SaintX (Building and Developing the TSAB from all Angles)
Admiral Tigerclaw (Equipment Function and Prototypes, Cross-OC Influence, and Testbed Tech)
Comartemis (Canon Character Development and Applying Ideas)
Old 2008-07-29, 15:33   Link #3083
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Damn this Nanoha Movie...

Since I saw those magazin scans a image of Elric with red stripes on the sides of his coat and a Carnage with rounder edges is spooking through my brain...

Maybe I will draw it... maybe not...

On the other hand... I already have a AU Elric (and Hayate/Keroko/Shamsel ).
Old 2008-07-29, 15:36   Link #3084
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
URGENT MESSAGE!!

Over the course of the next several days, I will be sending Private Messages to a great deal of you, and each one will work on different subjects. In an effort to not only unite the OCT tighter than ever through my work, I will be requesting the help and support of several of the members here, whether it be work with their OCs, or for different subjects that I feel they might have a good handle on. The members I will be requesting help for include but are not limited to...

Aaron008R (Magitech Sciences and Applied Character Development of Canon Characters)
Admiral Tigerclaw (Equipment Function and Prototypes, Cross-OC Influence, and Testbed Tech)
Sure thing, I'll help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Damn this Nanoha Movie...

Since I saw those magazin scans a image of Elric with red stripes on the sides of his coat and ah little rounder Carnage is spooking through my brain...

Maybe I will draw it... maybe not...

On the other hand... I already have a AU Elric (and Hayate/Keroko/Shamsel ).
Do it do it do it do it do it.

I mean, I've been creating AU Keroko's since forever now, so why not?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 16:03   Link #3085
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Do it do it do it do it do it.

I mean, I've been creating AU Keroko's since forever now, so why not?

Thanks to you I will now be unable to sleep because my brain will spit out different design combinations like hell...

*sigh*

Well... it so damn hot here that I won't sleep anyway... so I think it's nothing bad...

I will get something on paper tomorrow...
Old 2008-07-29, 18:17   Link #3086
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:

URGENT MESSAGE!!

As always, I will answer any requests to assist to the best of my abilities, resources, and available time. (Let's face it, I have lots of that.)

Unless I don't feel like it. But that's rare.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 18:42   Link #3087
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I am... honored that you would request my assistance Kagerou. I may be stuck in the middle of nowhere at the moment, but I shall endeavor to make myself of use to you.

Also, I've a question of my own regarding canon character development regarding Negiha season 1, specifically Suzuka and Arisa.

While I'd originally planned on having Alex be Nanoha's pactio partner, I'm toying with the idea of making S&A into Alex's pactio partners, with Alex being a magic swordsman-style mage of the Belkan style along with a smattering of Mid spells (technically making him a Mage Knight, though nowhere near as powerful or as versatile as Hayate is). Problem is I'd like to try to do this in season 1 and there just isn't really anywhere to fit them into the plot except as extras.

Probably the best opportunity to insert them into the plot would be during one of several sub-arcs I'm inserting into the mix where a bounty hunter from Mundus Magicus tracks down Alex and abducts one of his new friends (Nanoha, originally) in the midst of the Jewel Seed crisis as a way of drawing him into a trap. I originally had Fate and Arf lend Alex and Yuuno their assistance (since they want Nanoha's jewel seeds) but if I get Suzuka and Arisa involved early then have Nanoha be the one who gets overpowered and abducted, S&A can become Alex's pactio partners and help him and Yuuno take down the enemy mage and his summoned minions.

It's rough and largely unplanned so far, but how does the general premise sound?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 19:20   Link #3088
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
@Thread!

URGENT MESSAGE!!

I'm already emptied my inbox in anticipation

but be prepared though
Old 2008-07-29, 19:34   Link #3089
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I believe I'll turn all your ideas from the practical to the extravagant instead.

I'll do my best. >:3

And in other news... I've got a really bad Negiha Khrack involving Lonely Island Syndrome. We've joked about it, we've thought about it, but to date, we've haven't used it that much yet. Have to resist for the lack of details, lest I crash epically again.
Old 2008-07-30, 00:02   Link #3090
Aaron008R

Quote:
@_@

*removes periscope and stabs back with a microscope.* >>:3
@___@

*removes microscope and stabs back with a telescope* >>>:3

Quote:
*watches Aaron disappear in a blast of blue and red*

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS SATASHI-NYAN!!! ()
Kukukukuku... >:3

Quote:
*cross-stabs with a wrecking ball* :3 :3 :3
*counter-cross-stabs with a large fireball* :3 :3 :3

Quote:
Yes you Arcane Mage. >:3

Quote:
Omae wa...
Nanda?

Quote:
When Khrack strikes, it strikes hard.

This lovely image raised no small amount of Keroko khrack (yes, there is a sentoukijin Keroko in the Nanohaverse) red hair, black outfit with red lines, and a red gem? Yup, mucho Khrackos.

Quote:
When I get down to writing them, sure.
Not even vague ideas... =(
()

Quote:
Hmm. Normal attacks can be quite nasty too.
Yep.
Let's not forget, Nanoha's attacks are all normal too!

Quote:
*click* why yes... yes it does..
So it's this kind of dynamic...

Aurion: >:3

Tesla:
Grandis:

If I may give some advice, Slayers is an excellent anime to get into fantasy. There's currently one being subbed too, so its easy to grab the torrents.[/QUOTE]

Slayers is win. >:3 <~ (is currently watching Slayers Revolution, and is LOVING every minute of it!)

Quote:
Well, maybe not Chao, but I like Chao for the wrong reason, ie, the sheer amount of Khrack circling around her.

Like the one that Aaron is wishing me to die for.
Err... I'm not wishing for you to die...
It's just that you'll DEFINITELY be killed by Keroko if he finds out about that whether I like it or not.

Quote:
Wait, Keroko ranks that high to you?
No surprise there.

Keroko ranks 2nd favorite Ace for me, and she's tied with Nanoha for that spot. >:3

Quote:
Possible somewhat off-topic, but a newsflash just came in.
Quote:
YES!!!!!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yes for new CCs to play with for the Licht von Belka. YES for Erio x Caro. SUPER YES for free hair Teana. NOOOOOOOOO for another season; StrikeR2 just died. T_T
I've said my piece in the Movie Thread.

That aside, I'm curious as to how they plan to make this movie unique aside from the design and format changes.

And I don't see any problems with GenerationS so far. Though it's not like I'll stop continuing it just because of possible contradictions, it's my half of MGLN Original GenerationS after all.

Quote:
Eto...

Parallel world? Parallel work? Parallel dimension?

Parallel chances for a new dimension for the Nanoha series!!!

If they do make more movies for A's and even StrikerS, it is perfectly reasonable to be able to make OC's to fit in to those new AU's. I don't know about others, but provided that happens, I'm definitely gonna port over my OC's with according adjustments to MGLN: ParallelS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Harem chart?

*punts Aaron*
*is punted* @_@

What?! >_>

Quote:
@Thread!

URGENT MESSAGE!!

Hmm.
Developing characters as accurately as possible to Canon is what I love to do. You can count on me there. >=3
And as for Magitech Science, I don't think you could expect that much complicated stuff from me... But I'll try. >:3
Feel free to ask. And thanks for having me on that list.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-07-30 at 04:05.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 00:13   Link #3091
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Nanoha Rise of Techno - Union, episode 7

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Download Link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/10620518

Enjoy!
Old 2008-07-30, 00:27   Link #3092
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
@___@

*removes microscope and stabs back with a telescope* >>>:3
@______@

*removes telescope and stabs back with the Hubble space telescope* >>>>:3

Quote:
Kukukukuku... >:3

Quote:
*counter-cross-stabs with a large fireball* :3 :3 :3
*counter-counter-cross-stabs with a charged Dragonball* :3

Quote:

Omae wa...

Nanda?
In my definition, magic devoid of an element, like Nanoha's blast spells, are called Arcane magic.

Quote:
Err... I'm not wishing for you to die...

It's just that you'll DEFINITELY be killed by Keroko if he finds out about that whether I like it or not.
I'm not too hopeful about it either, but good Khrack must be shared, no matter the cost!

Funny, Keroko isn't getting curious. <.< / >.>

Quote:
I've said my piece in the Movie Thread.

That aside, I'm curious as to how they plan to make this movie unique aside from the design and format changes.

And I don't see any problems with GenerationS so far. Though it's not like I'll stop continuing it just because of possible contradictions, it's my half of MGLN Original GenerationS after all.
I wonder... I've go so many timelines I guess another one doesn't hurt.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:42   Link #3093
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
@______@

*removes telescope and stabs back with the Hubble space telescope* >>>>:3
*Sees Hubble Space Telescope and raises you Hubble: Ultra Deep Field. *

What are we going over again?
Old 2008-07-30, 05:02   Link #3094
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@ATC: I've forgotten.

@Thread: I recall mentioning in the IRC thread that the Tome of Devotion's (in 5th Ed is renamed Tome of Daylight, using the nomenclature set by the Night Sky) role in the Pilgrim Duels, along with the other 2 books Night Sky and Twin Moons, was to record the Linker Core of the winning Hero and grant his wish, strengthening the Light within the book and showering blessings upon the mortal realm. Daylight recorded an image of the victor's device. Images that Kha draws upon in his Traces during the last quarter of Cente Gravia, when he attains the Tome and pursues Kluize.

As I was reading Negima...
Spoiler for The Sarcastic Librarian:
...it seems that Ken Akamatsu agrees to that logic, to a certain extent.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-07-30 at 05:12.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 06:21   Link #3095
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Spoiler for random:
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 06:21   Link #3096
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
-_-;

*Double Facepalm of Epic Failure's*
Haven't seen one of those before

Quote:
@Thread!

URGENT MESSAGE!!

Am here to help if you have need of it.
Quote:
I believe I'll turn all your ideas from the practical to the extravagant instead.
Don't you mean outlandish there

@Tormenk:
You were right, it was random. But I see alot of sentences that you could use with Katrina and the like.

Hope you get out of the fic writing slump!

@Satty:
The previews looking good Have fun in the Phillipines

@Kagerou:
Re: Zirnitra
While I get how Phantom Assasin would lead to a person's death, how exactly does Nightmare lead to the same result. Ie someone's worse nightmare may be on their partner dieing, while in another case it is their own death.

Also, on these 2 spells, time period to death? I'd assume it's not an instant thing but more of they're so immersed in the illusion that they don't eat/sleep/etc and thus die in X days.

On Misleading Image, I'd be bumping the drain up to AA or AAA (mainly due to the speed at which it occurs)

Re: Karewit
You'll have to check with Kha with this since I'm not sure myself what happens to the body when one is dead, but the Rez spell isn't exactly one that fits with canon. I wouldn't be having the spell work after much more than a few minutes (dead) , not to mention that if the spell works (and even if it doesn't) that she should be bed ridden for a few days at least.

The background and history of the black order and it's members is looking to be awesome in scope, but there's still some things to be adressed.

============

ACK! Ninja Post from DK:

I'm suddenly reminded of the episode of Slayers I just watched on Monday Night.

Excuse me while I laugh and laugh
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 06:32   Link #3097
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Aaaaaaaallright, minna-saaaan!

Thanks to Liingos( ) awsome help with my grammar, I'm now able to present you my next chapter in terms of bloody history and Elric/Rinya goodness... (or something like that xD)

Memories of Blood and Sorrow
Part 6: Her circumstances.

Spoiler:

Well... that's it...
Next time I will post my Movie Version of Elrics BJ.

Byebye!

*runs but is glomped by Cadia-tan befor he can escape*

Urks~!

Last edited by Kyral; 2009-01-28 at 11:49.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 06:39   Link #3098
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Spoiler for random:
Lumina is far, far, far too entertaining to be a sue. *grins* I was chuckling and giggling at it. Quite a rather amusing and entertaining piece of short fiction.

Also, I present the following spell to the Thread:

Jacket Disruptor: A special spell created by Leena Tokarev of Contractor Group O, Jacket Disruptor uses the combination of magic, sonic vibration and a physical strike to disrupt the defenses of a Barrier Jacket. This spell is primarily used by Leena to tear open Barrier Jackets of female targets for intense groping.

Anybody who is unhappy with this (admittedly outlandish) spell should direct their complaints to Professor ark, who through his math proved that barrier jackets can't defend against anything physical.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 07:18   Link #3099
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Jacket Disruptor: A special spell created by Leena Tokarev of Contractor Group O, Jacket Disruptor uses the combination of magic, sonic vibration and a physical strike to disrupt the defenses of a Barrier Jacket. This spell is primarily used by Leena to tear open Barrier Jackets of female targets for intense groping.
The best kind of spell! One developed by master mages for "Extremely Dangerous Offensive Attacks"... Just like the Legendary Anything-Goes martial arts techniques of the martial arts master Happosai. Of course, the only spell more important will be the one that allows the user to 'safely recover' the 'Special Protective Garments' of an active female mage in live combat.

Remember... Just as Happy would say. The Pervasive (SEE: Perverted) Magic System (PMS) is an important and powerful set of combat magics that is a highly respected magical art known to a minute few.
Old 2008-07-30, 09:52   Link #3100
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
@Thread!

URGENT MESSAGE!!

Kagerou's new work => Outer Cadia: The Movie? =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Spoiler for random:
For a moment, I feared for Lumina.

Then... After another moment, I just can't stop laughing .

A good well-done, Dk! (@^_^)b

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content