lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 07:57   Link #1783
ClovisLaBritannia
1 of the Four Holy Swords

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler for answers:
thanks very much!

also did charles go to Ashford and Geass everyone that knew nunally? that seesm to be a pretty big plothole

and do we ever learn V.V.'s real name? or his original geass power? or hell how the two brothers ever even learned of geass?

and how did Urabe escape custody while most of the Black knights were arrested? (save for Kallen, Diethard, sayoko, C.C. and Rakshata)
ClovisLaBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 09:58   Link #1784
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisLaBritannia View Post
thanks very much!

also did charles go to Ashford and Geass everyone that knew nunally? that seesm to be a pretty big plothole

and do we ever learn V.V.'s real name? or his original geass power? or hell how the two brothers ever even learned of geass?

and how did Urabe escape custody while most of the Black knights were arrested? (save for Kallen, Diethard, sayoko, C.C. and Rakshata)
1. Only the student council. The rest were shipped home to Britannia.

2. No.

3. Good fortune.
Old 2009-04-14, 20:22   Link #1785
geass user

hey what happened to Nunnaly after lelouch died in the last episode of code geass r2

Q:wat is r2

A:rebellion 2 which is the continuation of code geass

Last edited by geass user; 2009-04-14 at 20:29. Reason: felt like it
geass user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 21:53   Link #1786
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by geass user View Post
hey what happened to Nunnaly after lelouch died in the last episode of code geass r2

Q:wat is r2

A:rebellion 2 which is the continuation of code geass
She became the 100th Empress of Britannia. As for R2, it stands for "Reconstruction and Revolution", two of the themes for the second season.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:31   Link #1787
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
She became the 100th Empress of Britannia. As for R2, it stands for "Reconstruction and Revolution", two of the themes for the second season.
So that's what it stood for... I've been wondering about that. Thanks.
Code Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 18:32   Link #1788
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
1. Only the student council. The rest were shipped home to Britannia.
I'm pretty sure he had to have Geass'd the rest, or there'd be a lot of questions from them regarding Nunnally. :/
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 18:42   Link #1789
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
I'm pretty sure he had to have Geass'd the rest, or there'd be a lot of questions from them regarding Nunnally. :/
Geass the rest of what?
Old 2009-04-16, 18:50   Link #1790
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Geass'd the rest of the students at Ashford Academy.

Also, is it actually official that Nunnally became the 100 Emperor/ess of Britannia? Because I don't recall seeing anything that actually states it --- all we really know is that she remains an important political figure, I thought. I know I think she is the Empress, but isn't that more fanon than canon...?
Old 2009-04-16, 19:20   Link #1791
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Geass'd the rest of the students at Ashford Academy.
Not necessarily. They'd probably just dismiss it as odd and get on with their lives. The only ones that matter are the ones participating, involuntarily or otherwise, in the ruse.

Quote:
Also, is it actually official that Nunnally became the 100 Emperor/ess of Britannia? Because I don't recall seeing anything that actually states it --- all we really know is that she remains an important political figure, I thought. I know I think she is the Empress, but isn't that more fanon than canon...?
Nothing concrete that I know of, though it makes sense.
Old 2009-04-16, 19:29   Link #1792
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Hm... but wouldn't the student council members still have contact with the other students? Wouldn't be a little more than odd if for some reason the entirety of the student council doesn't remember Nunnally?

Yeah, I always thought it made sense too. Just wondering if we had any official stuff to back it up. XD
Old 2009-04-16, 19:51   Link #1793
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Hm... but wouldn't the student council members still have contact with the other students? Wouldn't be a little more than odd if for some reason the entirety of the student council doesn't remember Nunnally?

Yeah, I always thought it made sense too. Just wondering if we had any official stuff to back it up. XD
The Student Council don't seem to be too friendly with anyone apart from each other. People come, people go. They're not going to call each and every student. Not to mention the calls are no doubt monitored.
Old 2009-04-16, 19:57   Link #1794
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

ooh, good point. Didn't think of call monitoring... >_>
Old 2009-04-17, 11:34   Link #1795
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Thumbs up

Quote:
They're not going to call each and every student.
Yeah, that would be kind of tedious, and I'm sure that they don't know every single student at the school either.

Last edited by Code Geass; 2009-04-17 at 11:35. Reason: I messed up on the quote.
Code Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 13:03   Link #1796
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

You know, maybe they gathered everyone at some place at the school, like an auditorium, Charles appeared and geass everyone. It's a possibility.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 13:15   Link #1797
azul120

Yeah. When Shirley was caught in Jeremiah's Geass canceller sphere at the end of R2 12, Charles was part of the montage of Shirley's sealed memories. So Charles definitely rewrote the remaining student body's memories at the very least.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 03:10   Link #1798
ClovisLaBritannia

more questions:

1. was it absolutely neccesary for Lelouch to kill Clovis? i mean the guy was fond of Lulu and im sure none of his children liked charles so im sure Clovis would help lelouch assassinate Charles.

2.so in episode 18 i think when Lulu geasses Suzaku into "living" does/will that command intervene every time he is in danger?

3. so is this the Royal family Tree?

Charles + 1st wife= Odysseus, Guinevere & Carline
Charles + 2nd wife= Schneizel & Clovis
Charles + third wife= Corneila & Euphemia
Charles + Marianne= Lelouch & Nunally

4. so is there a point in Suzaku continuing the role of Zero after lelouch's death? i mean at that point does Ohgi not rule japan as the Prime Minister? Besides even if the Japnese people know that this Zero is obviously not lelouh, there bound o be untrusting especially Chiba, ho seemed to never fully trust Luluzero .

5. people are saying Nunally becomesthe next Empress after Lelouch's death woudlnt Cornelia become the ruler? or whatabout Odysseus and Guinevere? did they live through PenDragons Bombing?

6. How did Clovis and Bartley find C.C.? did she simply leave after V.V. killed Marianne and wandered aroud till she got captured by them?

7. who was the guy in episode 1 that was helping Kallen steal the poison gas (C.C.) ? just some random resistance guy?
Old 2009-04-18, 03:19   Link #1799
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

1. Uh, no, Clovis would not help assassinate Charles. If he's afraid of being disowned, he's not going to turn entirely. Also, contrary to your opinion, most of Charles' kids seem more than happy with his policies. Lelouch killed Clovis because it was the starting point of his rebellion. Walking in and killing the Viceroy says something about how dangerous you are.

2. Only when he resolves to die (pre-Turn 22 at least). Ordinary danger is fine for the most part. Bismarck made it activate, but he's just that badass.

3. Something like that.

4. Zero is a symbol of hope, and Suzaku plays the role so that symbol remains. Symbols tend to fade without reminders.

5. No, they didn't, or at least Guinevere didn't. They were all Geassed anyway.

6. Pretty much.

7. A random guy.
Old 2009-04-18, 04:28   Link #1800
ClovisLaBritannia

Quote:
1. Also, contrary to your opinion, most of Charles' kids seem more than happy with his policies.
well Lelouch obviously hated him and while Nunally was probably too kindhearted to have hate; she probably has an extreme dilike for him, also i can see Euphemia disliking him going against her pacifist views only never outright stating that, and it seems to be hinted Schneizel was not very fond of his father though.

also were the First Prince Odysseus and First Princess Guinevere created as a joke seeing as how even though they are the first born and first in line for the throne, they arent really important or do anything in the series? (and Odysseus seemsto be a weak and indecisive idiot who could never lead an Area much less the entire Britannian empire.)

Tags
q&a