AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-12, 19:47   Link #16021
Trigunkyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well, we all know Moka is a closet perv, her reaction to Tsukune going "Lets do it," back in season 1 was an indicator of her REAL thoughts on what he might have meant. Ura just has the haughty thing going for her, but she too has that perverse streak in her as well, and unlike Omote, she seems that she'd freely admit being a bit of a perv herself if asked directly. She IS a healthy teenager as well, you know.

I bet the whole reason Ura showed up in Tsukune's dream was not just their blood syncing together, but I bet Ura was "doing" something to induce that dream. Though there are several ways to do that, I'm kind of betting that while she was getting ready for the date, or shortly before it, knowing Tsukune was still asleep, she decided to play a little trick on him.... by master-bate-ing before hand and sending those sensations into Tsukune's dream world, and making sure it was her he saw, and not Omote, and giving him that little piece of info of her real intentions.
What chapters are all of the above at?
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 20:40   Link #16022
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
What chapters are all of the above at?
Well the dream GrrDraxin was talking about is probably the one Tsukune had, before his "date" with Inner Moka ... and it was in chapter 16 of R+V Season II.

The "Let's do it" line from Outer Moka was from chapter 35 of the first season.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 20:56   Link #16023
Th3_Unkn0wn

Now all we need for a happy ending is a threesome between 2 Mokas and Tsukune !

That will be an epic ending of the series XD !!
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 21:01   Link #16024
Trigunkyuubi

Don't forget Yukari!
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:05   Link #16025
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm actually quite willing to forget Yukari in this...-_-; lol
Old 2010-08-12, 22:28   Link #16026
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post
Now all we need for a happy ending is a threesome between 2 Mokas and Tsukune !

That will be an epic ending of the series XD !!
yeah. Maybe they will find a way to give both Moka's their own body and it will end in a 3some between the 2 moka's and Tsukune. lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:35   Link #16027
Johnny
Working the bags...

Can't go that route, as the Highlander says, "There can be only one!" Otherwise they'd both have to renege their stances on the polygamy issue, because Tsukune would be to wishy washy to choose one over the other...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:36   Link #16028
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Giving the two their own bodies = DO NOT WANT

would remind me too much of the anime... and Yukari, she's not in any equation involving Tsukune, I'm afraid

Actually.,. I'm half-tempted to try an AU fic, where Moka never had to worry about Alucard (or rather, he's fully dead/never going to be awakened), and therefore Akasha never had to give her the seal... and still pull some sort of plot where she meets up with Tsukune. An Inner Moka look with Outer's personality... that's what I'm going for

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:46   Link #16029
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Giving the two their own bodies = DO NOT WANT
Agreed!

Although I'm reading a fanfic by OuRex with that premise, I still don't like the idea of having two separate bodies for Omote and Ura-chan. It makes more sense for them to continue to share the same body or eventually have their personalities merge together.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:55   Link #16030
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
We need more than a million dollars to make our own studio though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It'd be the mega ball lotto and I'd invest it to make even more money. Besides, if I pay for most of it, I'd be able to find some studio to help out or something.
I heard that it costs around $100,000 to $200,000 USD to make a 30 minute episodes, but it could be different depending on what it is, and which studio takes the contract.

The Lottery would be enough to do anywhere from 1 to 5 a year depending on the lottery winnings, and how much you invest in for your anime episode.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... you know, I'm being reminded of Miroku when you guys talk about the girls baring Tsukune's children

and though I'm pretty sure you guys are half-joking about getting a studio, as much as we all want to see a 1000000x better anime than what we have right now, keep in mind there's a TON of work involved. Not only do you have to pay the staff as well, you also have to worry about timeslots, deadlines, promotions, viewership (though this one might not be so hard to get), etc... I'd personally just rather keep hoping against all hope that MADHOUSE, JC staff or Xebec (among others... just as long as its not SHAFT) will re-animate this show... otherwise, I'll be content with the manga
No need to go through all that when you are just giving them the money and a planed plot and licensing contract to do it, should you manage to acquire it, then you can have it done.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2010-08-12 at 23:28.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 22:55   Link #16031
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Agreed!

Although I'm reading a fanfic by OuRex with that premise, I still don't like the idea of having two separate bodies for Omote and Ura-chan. It makes more sense for them to continue to share the same body or eventually have their personalities merge together.
they're much more interesting with 2 seperate personalities though so I'd rather they continue to share the same body than merge. Plus it would definitely be more interesting in bed. Tsukune can have the sweet gentleness of Outer or the rough loving of the inner. Best part of that is that it's not cheating even though technically they are 2 seperate individuals. and not polygamy since they share a body. only problem would be if one gets jealous of the other.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 00:59   Link #16032
Th3_Unkn0wn

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
Don't forget Yukari!
Don't worry, she'll get her chance .... to be the meat in the sandwich XD

OK Let me describe the awesome 3some:

Tsukune and Omote will start with the staring segment (usually seen in the anime) then Omote bite him for a while . They smiled at each other. Then they hit the bed room, where they start to French-kiss, then the extremely SMOKING HOT MAKE-OUT !! Moka takes off Tsukune's shirt as they continue to lip-lock. Tsukune touch Moka's ____ (well, you can fill in the blank). Then Moka get to the bath room after telling Tsukune: "wait a little while, honey !". 3 mins, Omote comes out of the bathroom, with the same clothes as Akasha's battle suit . and then HERE WE GO !!!

Tsukune starts off with Omote for about 5 mins (Of course they take off all their clothes),then he takes off the rosary, and there comes Ura. Ura whispered to Tsukune :"I wanna be on top". Tsukune's dream has finally come true ! After that, they do it, for 10 FUCKING HOURS !!!!

This, I hope, will be the final chapter of the series
Old 2010-08-13, 04:35   Link #16033
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I heard that it costs around $100,000 to $200,000 USD to make a 30 minute episodes, but it could be different depending on what it is, and which studio takes the contract.
lol and Disney and Nick channel give us shitty block headed cartoons for that! Meh!

Anyone wants to sell coke the white powered version and make big bucks for the studio? Or do a GTA. So we can get a new anime of R+V! lol j/k
Old 2010-08-13, 04:47   Link #16034
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Can't go that route, as the Highlander says, "There can be only one!" Otherwise they'd both have to renege their stances on the polygamy issue, because Tsukune would be to wishy washy to choose one over the other...
Realy it is suprizeing Moka has such an issue with polygamy as her father clearly has at least two wives durring the flash back. Although given there seems to have been some bad blood between Gyokuro, Kahlua and Koka's mother, and Moka that was promting both Moka and her mother to leave when she was comeing back that might explain her views on polygamy.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 05:02   Link #16035
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That or she's just plain possessive of Tsukune. She wants to be his one and only (perfectly understandable) and whoever says otherwise will have to answer to her kick.
Old 2010-08-13, 05:13   Link #16036
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam just afraid here that Inner Moka would end up like the aggressive one in the anime and not the Tsun we have now.
Old 2010-08-13, 06:06   Link #16037
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
That or she's just plain possessive of Tsukune. She wants to be his one and only (perfectly understandable) and whoever says otherwise will have to answer to her kick.
Well judging from how Inner Moka reacted when Kurumu suggested something like that in chapter 23 of the Second season ... I think that it's very possible that Inner Moka wants Tsukune for herself ... only. I mean it was one of the rare occurrences when Inner Moka blushed so much, so what Kurumu said before Inner Moka kicked everyone around, must have been pretty close to the truth.

Unfortunately she still isn't willing to admit it to Tsukune, and Tsukune is a little too obvious to recognize that Inner Moka has feelings foreword him as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam just afraid here that Inner Moka would end up like the aggressive one in the anime and not the Tsun we have now.
Well, I don't know how Inner Moka behaved in the anime, but judging from what I heard, when Ikeda sensei incorporated some idea from the anime, he did it much better then how it was done in the anime, so far the changes that have been done to Inner Moka's character have been pretty well done, not to mention that she still has issues with how she changes, because of Tsukune's influence in her life, (it was in chapter 27, before Inner Moka has found the Gremlin) ... so currently I really doubt that she would suddenly start being clingy and trying to gain his attention, since a behavior like that would be really unlike her.

So for now ... we probably have nothing to worry about kenjiharima.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 06:52   Link #16038
Th3_Unkn0wn

I think the 2 mokas in the manga aren't very different in appearance (their face and their eyes looks almost the same, see chap 17)

But in the anime, it seems Inner's face is more .... pointy ! She looks completely different and her eyes seem smaller !

However, the young inner Moka in the anime is still cute !
Old 2010-08-13, 07:05   Link #16039
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

TEKKEN 6

INNER MOKA!!!!

Man I need to this later on Tekken

Quote:
FORMULA
Upper Body: School Jacket (Green) - 560,000 G
Arms: Bare Hands - 150,000 G
Lower Body: School Skirt (Green/Yellow) - 520,000 G
Feet: School Socks (Navy Blue) - 320,000 G
Hair - Base: Slicked Back Base - 10,000 G
Hair - Front (Left & Right): Long Traditional Side Part - 500,000 G
Hair - Back: Long Straight - 3,000,000 G
Hair Color: Color 13 (Moka Akashiya) or Color 4 (Inner Moka)

EDIT:

Mizore Tekken

Found it!

Quote:
FORMULA
Upper Body - Inner: Off Shoulder Top (White & Black/Black) - 540,000 G
Arms: Bare Hands - 150,000 G
Lower Body: School Skirt (Green) - 580,000 G
Feet: Thigh-High Socks (White/Blue) - 520,000 G
Hair - Base: Slicked Back Base - 10,000 G
Hair - Front (Left & Right): Shaggy - 500,000 G
Hair - Back: Wild Curled-Out - 800,000 G
Hair Color: Color 12
TOTAL PRICE = 3,100,000 G
Old 2010-08-13, 07:06   Link #16040
numb3rs

i love this anime, cried when it ended.
but i'm sad t say, but i think if they did end it even with a season 3 he'd probably still not chose because if he chose moka kurumu would be a mess, mizore would probably want to kill moka, but not do so because tsukune liked her. yukari, damn it, would still be there though.
don't you think that would be a weird relationship though? like, the 2 moka's would have t share tsukune and yukari would constantly barge in so there would be little time for themselves. thus creating an anime with only one cute girl and an annoying little girl.
i perfer the latter.
numb3rs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire