AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 34 43.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 30.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 14:47   Link #161
justavisitor

Jin, noooooooooooo!!!

Just when Jin and Yunoha started to over the main character(s), disaster happens...I would rather watch Jin x Yunoha all day than Kagura speaking all those non-sense...

Speaking of Kagura...I really don't like him (actually I kind of hate him)...he has never been a sane person for the entire series...I really don't care whether he is being controlled or mind raped...enough is enough and I wish to see him less in the future (unfortunately tho Kagura seems to have a big role in the future episodes)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-03-28, 15:46   Link #162
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
IIRC, Zessica x Amata episode(s) were the noteworthy future events? I will listen again but the background noise is so annoying.
I watched the video and this is what I've got:

-first the introduction, etc. The interpreter guy asks Hanazawa about Jessica as a character, we get the usual description.
-then I think he asks if Hanazawa is like Jessica in some way, because Hanazawa answers that she's not as hot as Zessica (cue huge reaction from crowd, embarrassment from Hanazawa), but there are some similarities, and Hanazawa is also afraid of ghosts.
-then something happens that makes the crowd cheer and she's all embarrassed and says "thank you" - after this she says some lines in Zessica's voice so I think it was connected to that. Someone who speaks Chinese could probably say more about this...
-then Kawamori takes over, says the usual pleasantries, mentions that he feels the audience has strong element powers.
-Kawamori says something about how Aquarion is in Japan, I can't hear it because of the noise. Then he goes on saying that the story is still ongoing and gradually we'll learn the answers to the the questions, the legend is unfolding, please continue watching the show, etc - btw I can only hear the keywords but from those it seems to be the usual, really. No mention of Amata, or any other character at all, at least from what I can hear.
-then Kawamori grabs an Aquarion Evol T-shirt, apparently he signed a number of those. Then he models another T-shirt that says "gattai is forbidden"
-then back to Hanazawa, she's happy for the audience's support, etc. Then she does some fanservice and tries to say "Hong Kong gattai" in Chinese and it's insanely cute.

So yeah, sorry. As I wrote in the Zessica thread someone who speaks Chinese could check the Chinese part but I didn't hear anything about Amata, let alone Amata x Zessica in the Japanese talk.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-03-28 at 16:00.
Old 2012-03-28, 23:30   Link #163
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I wish this show could take the Princess Tutu route.
Do you mean
Spoiler for PT:
Old 2012-03-29, 00:31   Link #164
Ypocaramel

Ah, another C3 Hong Kong thing. Completely forgot it was happening, gah, almost wish I didn't have to be so busy with school / career, otherwise I would have just gone lol. I speak Cantonese, I'll give it a look this weekend.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:20   Link #165
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Do you mean
Spoiler for PT:
Spoiler for PT:
Old 2012-03-29, 01:32   Link #166
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I watched the video and this is what I've got.
<snippity snip>
The audio is terrible. I was listening to it on very nice headphones and I still couldn't make out good chunks of whatever might have been said behind/through the crowd's cheers. (And, due to my lacking (nonexistent) knowledge of Chinese, parts were just completely lost on me.)
I'll confirm, at least from what I heard, that Amata's name was never mentioned...

... Unless its in the Chinese section, or was somewhere in the mess of cheering. That being said, didn't we have something along those lines as a spoiler way, way back? Or am I misremembering? I feel like this isn't the first time I've seen that rumor but maybe it wasn't here? (Perhaps I was listening for the wrong thing in the video, mayhaps the key words were not *Amata* or somesuch but episode numbers... but I don't remember that either. )
Old 2012-03-29, 01:34   Link #167
Ypocaramel

lol what did you use. I'll probably get my AT W1000Xes on them.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:43   Link #168
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
lol what did you use. I'll probably get my AT W1000Xes on them.
Senn HD 800, did so early when I was at work. We bought them with the last of some left over grant money for the joy of having awesome headphones for music on boring days when you're doing data runs in the lab. Makes my headphones at home, HD 555, sound like shit by comparison.

But, even they did little to clear up the audio. There's only so much the headphones can do, and last I checked they cannot go back in time and re-record audio in better quality. (I wish they could...)
Old 2012-03-29, 01:57   Link #169
Ypocaramel

Having some soundstage helps to seperate the audio, but of course being a cantonese speaker is even more helpful lol
Old 2012-03-29, 02:29   Link #170
Misslaly

After seeing this episode I thint that
Old 2012-03-29, 04:19   Link #171
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i think Neo Deava needs to built a giant Jin statue of him with his hand pointing towards the sky....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2012-03-29 at 07:04.
Old 2012-03-29, 16:56   Link #172
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Kawamori's pineapple has finally made its move. Sad really, I am a huge fan of JinxYunoha, but you don't start a storm unless you fan it hard, eh?

Plenty of revelations this week. I would say the most important is the conversation between Fudou and Mykage. All this reincarnation business, it's starting to confuse me but at the same time, one of the main reasons I am watching this.

For those mourning Jin, I have but 1 quote for you:

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. - Marcus Aurelius

In all the years he exists, I don't think he actually knows what shinyuu means and more importantly, love- the passion,the tenderness, and the warmth feeling. His experience in Neo-Deava has allowed him to experience these two aspects, and he dies almost immediately after that. In my eyes, dying in the arms of your loved one is sad and tragic (especially when you think about the-what-could-have-been between Jin and Yunoha) but at the same time, it's a pretty good "send-off" because the last sight he sets his eyes upon is his beloved Yunoha.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:23   Link #173
Mangaka-chan

@ MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Well said. I feel the same way.
Old 2012-03-30, 00:56   Link #174
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-31, 19:30   Link #175
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

After the ending credits rolled little tears on my eyes would stream downward on my cheeks.

It was so emotionally immerse and more sentimentally deep into the characters for Yunoha and Jin, that I won't discuss anything else in this episode but what happened to those two.

Kawamori-san is always amazing building organically so precious themes for everlasting love and the human spirit, because they show us how frail each life is and how flawed people are. Yet, despite those flaws, something precious that we can feel for ourselves can guide us to turn into the right direction by just choosing what's right from what's easy.

There couldn't be better performance than Jin's conflict with his character to choose whether kidnap Yunoha to fulfill his mission, or finally admitting to himself that he has found he truly loves her.
Yunoha's sincerest innocence and her shedding her tears of sadness made Jin to understand what he chooses for himself: not to make Yunoha see her in tears again; to me he found the courage to let it out that he loves after all and cares for everyone and everything surrounding her.

Just I felt like Fudo enraged and emotionally drenched.
Spoiler:

I forgot to mention due to this very beautiful episode they slightly modified the current ending to include Jin in the main cast as a posthumous tribute.

Last edited by Guido; 2012-03-31 at 19:43.
Closed Thread