Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-02, 02:23   Link #361
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Hideyoshi best trap every made. Turning straight guys gay. And lesbians straight.
and put my race on fire of rage every time we see those kind of creature
(believe or not, we kill any homo's on sight unconsciously and wonder what happened after that)

Ping-bro?
my Indonesian translate will be the whole vol1, since after translating the first one, I find it pleasurable, so I forgot to sent you what already done (1st chapter)

current status: translating vol 1 4th question
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 10:58   Link #362
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Hideyoshi best trap every made. Turning straight guys gay. And lesbians straight.
Who do you referring to? Hideyoshi seduced who?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 11:50   Link #363
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Who do you referring to? Hideyoshi seduced who?
nope!
his post mean "Hideyoshi Effect" make a 'normal' become 'abnormal' and vice versa
Old 2012-09-03, 18:06   Link #364
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait... am I taking that to be their chibis being adults?

ohhh interesting everyone as adults....hideyoshi might finally look like a man now...or even more girly actually...
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 19:50   Link #365
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
ohhh interesting everyone as adults....hideyoshi might finally look like a man now...or even more girly actually...
inb4 the system is quite... in that direction for the poor guy seeing as his chibi turned into red riding hood.
Old 2012-09-03, 23:56   Link #366
Miraluka
Banned

Yep, thats Hideyoshi for you guys.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 23:59   Link #367
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
and put my race on fire of rage every time we see those kind of creature
(believe or not, we kill any homo's on sight unconsciously and wonder what happened after that)

Ping-bro?
my Indonesian translate will be the whole vol1, since after translating the first one, I find it pleasurable, so I forgot to sent you what already done (1st chapter)

current status: translating vol 1 4th question
Raise the issue on this thread first: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...hp?f=29&t=5030 for approval.

And btw, v4 is completed by one of the new translator. I told him to work on 6.5 for now.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 01:36   Link #368
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Raise the issue on this thread first: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...hp?f=29&t=5030 for approval.

And btw, v4 is completed by one of the new translator. I told him to work on 6.5 for now.
Yay! to you and the new guy
Old 2012-09-06, 01:39   Link #369
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Thanks new guy and Ping! I'm gonna go catch up on the new translations before NT5 of some no name novel comes out in a few days!
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 02:35   Link #370
ZeKeR
Superbad

to those guys who know how to draw: draw a council with the FFF behind Ping's personification.
Old 2012-09-06, 03:04   Link #371
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
to those guys who know how to draw: draw a council with the FFF behind Ping's personification.
until they have death wish, I suggest them not do it
Any harm done to Ping-bro...and I'll make sure to visit him/her/them once I'm free from this mobile prison

I'll give cookie if they do like this instead:
Ping bro with lot's of girls in sexy Cheongsam around him

PS:
cookie is so precious here, since we ate it only once a year
=============================================
thanks for vol4 to all translator in Baka-Tsuki *bow Kenshin style*
Old 2012-09-10, 10:42   Link #372
Dorsai

XxSleepyxX watching that anime i can said that Himeji IQ is about 110-120... Though sometimes she act like person with IQ <100, but i will overlook it since its only anime... Even if she is hard worker her test results are impossible for person with her IQ. Even if she would learn all days and nights without brakes... LN author make her memory too good for girl with IQ like her... I could be ok with her being good enough to be in A class... There are a lot hard workers there... But being top2 in school is too much. But you cant expect more from LN on this level...

Quote:
Genius in reality have a tendency to be lazy. Thats the reason why their a genius. They won't do things unless it interests them.
Bullsh1t, being lazy have nothing to do with being lazy or not. There are geniuses who are lazy and some who are not. My father was top2 in maths and physics in 80,90 milions ppl country, everyone called him genius and he never was lazy, he was real hard worker. On the other side im lazy, a lot like Yuuji ;p
Old 2012-09-10, 14:42   Link #373
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
XxSleepyxX watching that anime i can said that Himeji IQ is about 110-120... Though sometimes she act like person with IQ <100, but i will overlook it since its only anime... Even if she is hard worker her test results are impossible for person with her IQ. Even if she would learn all days and nights without brakes... LN author make her memory too good for girl with IQ like her... I could be ok with her being good enough to be in A class... There are a lot hard workers there... But being top2 in school is too much. But you cant expect more from LN on this level...

Bullsh1t, being lazy have nothing to do with being lazy or not. There are geniuses who are lazy and some who are not. My father was top2 in maths and physics in 80,90 milions ppl country, everyone called him genius and he never was lazy, he was real hard worker. On the other side im lazy, a lot like Yuuji ;p
Dorsai is a genius XD m(>_<)m, imo being a genius and having a good memory is two separate matters, so you are saying if someone have photographic memory then they are "best" genius? She end up in Class A is not entirely due to her memory, since there are questions that can be on a test that ask something you just can't "use ur memory to remember the answer" to~ Imo people assume a lot about genius being lazy due to the fact that they don't have to try to achieve what others might take a lot of hard work to do~
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:11   Link #374
Dorsai

xBakaChanx memory is only part of intelligence, there is abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, reasoning, emotional knowledge, retaining, planning, problem solving etc. There is always limit how far hard worker can get.

You neednt to tell me about "being lazy due to the fact that they don't have to try to achieve what others might take a lot of hard work to do~" because i experienced that all my life. Memory is really important to be able to do it, but its not only thing you need for that. I never said its only memory.

I never said im genius. I only said my father was. Im myself more like Yuuji then like Shouko... And i can understand him a lot...
Old 2012-09-10, 15:18   Link #375
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
xBakaChanx memory is only part of intelligence, there is abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, reasoning, emotional knowledge, retaining, planning, problem solving etc. There is always limit how far hard worker can get.

You neednt to tell me about "being lazy due to the fact that they don't have to try to achieve what others might take a lot of hard work to do~" because i experienced that all my life. Memory is really important to be able to do it, but its not only thing you need for that. I never said its only memory.

I never said im genius. I only said my father was. Im myself more like Yuuji then like Shouko... And i can understand him a lot...
Lol sry if i misunderstood your post or offend you, but what you just said is basically what I was trying to convey, memory and being a genius is connected in a way but they are not entirely the same~
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 05:43   Link #376
whitecloud

hey hey...can anyone give a summary or at least some plot point, funny moment on what happen on vol 10 and 10.5
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 23:41   Link #377
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
hey hey...can anyone give a summary or at least some plot point, funny moment on what happen on vol 10 and 10.5
10.5 just came out. 10 is basically about the war with 2-A.

I'll be posting bits of Baka Test 10 translations here when I have time.

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2012-10-03 at 00:25.
Old 2012-10-05, 07:28   Link #378
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
10.5 just came out. 10 is basically about the war with 2-A.

I'll be posting bits of Baka Test 10 translations here when I have time.
Thanks Ping i'll be looking foward to it
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 11:05   Link #379
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Spoiler for Volume 10:

Credits to the guys on Facebook.
Old 2012-10-05, 12:23   Link #380
Miraluka
Banned

That sounds kinda disturbing =w=.