AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-11-25, 14:03   Link #6021
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Forget this bs with commercial problems. I see shitty anime being made every month, every year... so this is no reason.
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 20:35   Link #6022
mithrill

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMy-6...ture=spotlight

It's the same kinda story like FMP in the beginning. Very funny!!
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 01:27   Link #6023
Kaoru842

I love Ryan Higa, maybe he had watch FMP before

Last edited by Kaoru842; 2010-11-26 at 10:00.
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 10:34   Link #6024
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrill View Post
Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMy-6...ture=spotlight

It's the same kinda story like FMP in the beginning. Very funny!!
ROFL....

Its like the worst parody spoof of FMP, it hurts my eyes...
Old 2010-11-26, 21:34   Link #6025
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Okay guys,...

Its UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

When everyone has given me a language translation and all is done..the petition SHALL BE OPENED.
All of your translations ^_^ shall be there, i promise!

so be patient! ^_^

If there are anymore potential translations you got till December 3rd 2010!
I have to create this before i have no time to do so...

Here it is so far...

Tell me what you think...please..no flames...

http://www.wix.com/fmpnation/petition

Yes its a simple site. ... It's easier to care a 'low-maintenance' website ....
Old 2010-11-26, 22:03   Link #6026
FeistyDreams

"Our voice is anonymous." Do you mean anonymous, or unanimous? Anonymous is without identity, unanimous is all together.

Would you like me to ask my friend Mika if she'd be so kind as to make something for the site? Although, I can't guarantee timing, I don't think her next day off will be until the 2nd, and her ability to get stuff done during the work week varies depending on a lot. If she can't get something new done by then, I'm sure she'd be willing to give permission to use her work, and she has some stuff that hasn't been posted too that she and I can dig through. I can ask her, at any rate, she's a good friend IRL. ^_^

As for other translations, I'll put it out there at Jindai to see if anyone can translate it into Japanese, and I can try roughly and post it at lang-8, see if anyone can correct me to make it look good. I find, with lots of resource materials on hand, I can actually translate INTO Japanese fairly decently. I'll try to have a crack at it before the 3rd, if no one else does it.
Old 2010-11-26, 22:28   Link #6027
Neha018
Look Up for Inspiration

Hi...new here...got into FMP last August...it's amazing!!!

Anyways,wouldn't we have to translate the petition into Japanese regardless of if we wanted to or not because the people at KyoAni probably only understand Japanese;/
Neha018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 22:39   Link #6028
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
"Our voice is anonymous." Do you mean anonymous, or unanimous? Anonymous is without identity, unanimous is all together.

Would you like me to ask my friend Mika if she'd be so kind as to make something for the site? Although, I can't guarantee timing, I don't think her next day off will be until the 2nd, and her ability to get stuff done during the work week varies depending on a lot. If she can't get something new done by then, I'm sure she'd be willing to give permission to use her work, and she has some stuff that hasn't been posted too that she and I can dig through. I can ask her, at any rate, she's a good friend IRL. ^_^

As for other translations, I'll put it out there at Jindai to see if anyone can translate it into Japanese, and I can try roughly and post it at lang-8, see if anyone can correct me to make it look good. I find, with lots of resource materials on hand, I can actually translate INTO Japanese fairly decently. I'll try to have a crack at it before the 3rd, if no one else does it.
I believe i ment to say anonymous. As in no particular group, enthinic group or any one is taking biggest credit.

And OF COURSE you can ask her! I give all the time in the world if I know such a translations and help is comig. I set the deadline so this wont drag on into 2011 lol..and everyone forgets...

Yes please! All the help we can get ^_^...this is whats it about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha018 View Post
Hi...new here...got into FMP last August...it's amazing!!!

Anyways,wouldn't we have to translate the petition into Japanese regardless of if we wanted to or not because the people at KyoAni probably only understand Japanese;/

Welcome Neha! ^-^

Your right,..my key concern is to have a JAPANESE translation...it is so KEY right now to have it! Its the only way we can break through and make our voices known! God I give anything to have a japanese version...

We need all the help we can get, this is -not- my website. This is ours. I believe we should open a new topic for this alone...anyone agree?

as for "want" versus "hope"

Hard to say, japanese are usually humble in character and like to say 'hope' ?
versus us rebellious liberals that say "WANT!" XD...lol j/k

Lets leave it as is for now, its a pain in the butt to ask everyone to -retranslate that single word...
it was kind enough for everyone to do that already...^_^

Last edited by selilychidori; 2010-11-26 at 22:50.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 22:46   Link #6029
Neha018
Look Up for Inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
I believe i ment to say anonymous. As in no particular group, enthinic group or any one is taking biggest credit.

And OF COURSE you can ask her! I give all the time in the world if I know such a translations and help is comig. I set the deadline so this wont drag on into 2011 lol..and everyone forgets...

Yes please! All the help we can get ^_^...this is whats it about...

Welcome Neha! ^-^

Your right,..my key concern is to have a JAPANESE translation...it is so KEY right now to have it! Its the only way we can break through and make our voices known! God I give anything to have a japanese version...

We need all the help we can get, this is -not- my website. This is ours. I believe we should open a new topic for this alone...anyone agree?

Yes I very much do!
Old 2010-11-27, 08:03   Link #6030
Frostbitten

The missing part of the Dengeki Hobby interview (page 299):

--

Is it just me or is the petition page loading awfully slow? :/ I can only see the main page and nothing else.
Frostbitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 14:42   Link #6031
Subzero00

Any news on a new fmp
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 16:13   Link #6032
SkoolRumble4Ya

I guess we have to give up even Gatoh is not sure if there is gonna be an anime.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 18:00   Link #6033
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
I guess we have to give up even Gatoh is not sure if there is gonna be an anime.
Give up? Thats not in my vocabulary.
Old 2010-11-27, 18:35   Link #6034
Bortion
Freak

Giving up is the last that we should do. And I think that is not the end

Bortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 02:24   Link #6035
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Well, no, don't give up! It might be a hard road but if they see enough interest, they'll do it.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 18:25   Link #6036
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

thats the spirit!

on a side note..

NEW COMIC! YAY!!

er..laundry issues?
Old 2010-11-28, 19:04   Link #6037
FeistyDreams

It's super cute. XD And... so proud of myself... I knew all the vocabulary. I had to look up the kanji for 最近 and 正直 but I actually knew the words once I found out the readings. My only problem is figuring out the implications of 抱. I think Kaname's is "hug" and Sousuke's is "sex" XD Judging by his following comment... Well, here's a rough translation:

Kaname: Sousuke's back is getting me excited... Somehow, it seems so huggable... Geh! What is it that I'm thinking, geez!

Sousuke: ....... ....... ....I need [to hug] her right now. I'm an idiot. Lately I've been behaving myself far too much. Dammit!

And, here's my issues. 今すぐ抱 isn't exactly a complete sentence, so I'm having a hard time figuring out what the implication is behind the verb. I know "Ima sugu" is "right now" but I have no clue if he wants or needs or what. *shrug* And the 最近どうにも正直すぎるな is tripping me up for translation. It's more or less literally "Lately it seems I've been overly upright." but that doesn't sound particularly good in English. So, ah, well, you can match it to how I did translate it, and make your call. Because of that sentence though, I can't tell if Sousuke wants to hug her, or jump her XDDD
Old 2010-11-28, 22:01   Link #6038
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
It's super cute. XD And... so proud of myself... I knew all the vocabulary. I had to look up the kanji for 最近 and 正直 but I actually knew the words once I found out the readings. My only problem is figuring out the implications of 抱. I think Kaname's is "hug" and Sousuke's is "sex" XD Judging by his following comment... Well, here's a rough translation:

Kaname: Sousuke's back is getting me excited... Somehow, it seems so huggable... Geh! What is it that I'm thinking, geez!

Sousuke: ....... ....... ....I need [to hug] her right now. I'm an idiot. Lately I've been behaving myself far too much. Dammit!

And, here's my issues. 今すぐ抱 isn't exactly a complete sentence, so I'm having a hard time figuring out what the implication is behind the verb. I know "Ima sugu" is "right now" but I have no clue if he wants or needs or what. *shrug* And the 最近どうにも正直すぎるな is tripping me up for translation. It's more or less literally "Lately it seems I've been overly upright." but that doesn't sound particularly good in English. So, ah, well, you can match it to how I did translate it, and make your call. Because of that sentence though, I can't tell if Sousuke wants to hug her, or jump her XDDD
*claps* so proud of you...! XD....
wow, so its a sexual tension comic?! WOW...

I would have never guessed this...

^-^ your the best fiesty....

btw, whats with those tinny lil hirigana(kanta?) near their faces and in the air?
I never understood those things....

is it breathing sounds?

and judging how Chidori's body looks lil....attractive (seriously who sits like that?!) ..I think Sousuke is seriously yearning for her...

wow....
Old 2010-11-29, 21:38   Link #6039
meeiwen
Circus Freak

Location: 40 degrees 50 minutes north, 140 degrees 31 minutes east
i haven't been here for quite a while and the petition thing is really overwhelming!!! you guys are soooo great! i want to participate! maybe i can translate it to Filipino later after work, if sy tao hasn't done so, that is..

You did great on the website, selily!!
meeiwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 22:11   Link #6040
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeiwen View Post
i haven't been here for quite a while and the petition thing is really overwhelming!!! you guys are soooo great! i want to participate! maybe i can translate it to Filipino later after work, if sy tao hasn't done so, that is..

You did great on the website, selily!!
THANK YOU! not many complimented it ^^;...

Sure! Filipino can be added,...

am dying for japanese..vv..version....

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen