Notices

Old 2006-09-17, 18:31   Link #1461
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashefatal
Ep. 25 spoiler
Spoiler:

No comment *_-'
That's sort of an akward position to kiss...

I also wish they drew the characters in this anime to be a little fuller and more detailed. The whole designs were pretty bland. I generally like my characters in shoujo series to be more pretty.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 20:04   Link #1462
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashefatal
Ep. 25 spoiler
Spoiler:

No comment *_-'
they finally did it! and what would happen if yaya suddenly bust in the front door?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 21:25   Link #1463
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
they finally did it! and what would happen if yaya suddenly bust in the front door?
Yaya bursts the door and yells nooooooooooooooooooo as she unloads the full clip of her AK-47 upon them in a flash Hikari and Amane are cut down before they even have time to put there panties on. Yaya wonders out then turns the gun on her self. At least i think thats the way Shakesphear would have wrote it if he was still alive

Last edited by Sinestra; 2006-09-17 at 23:44.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 22:39   Link #1464
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

now since ep.25 has Amane x Hikari, it all comes down to Shizuma x Nagisa. Just have to wait till ep.26 so see the version of Shizuma x Nagisa. Ahh time to bring mop and a bucket to hold onto my nosebleed
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 23:43   Link #1465
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
now since ep.25 has Amane x Hikari, it all comes down to Shizuma x Nagisa. Just have to wait till ep.26 so see the version of Shizuma x Nagisa. Ahh time to bring mop and a bucket to hold onto my nosebleed

For those who have seen Ep 25 did you guys watch the Raw? or has it been subbed already and i missed it. If anyone wants to give a break down feel free. I hope Nagisa and Shizuma get some play time like Hikari and Amane. it would be so unfair if only those 2 get some love love time
Old 2006-09-18, 00:42   Link #1466
toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
For those who have seen Ep 25 did you guys watch the Raw? or has it been subbed already and i missed it. If anyone wants to give a break down feel free. I hope Nagisa and Shizuma get some play time like Hikari and Amane. it would be so unfair if only those 2 get some love love time
As I know episode 25 have not aired yet. what Shikimori Kazuki posted was actually a spoiler I guess.
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 07:08   Link #1467
Rainnyday
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz

Can you say 3-way!?
Rainnyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 07:19   Link #1468
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
As I know episode 25 have not aired yet. what Shikimori Kazuki posted was actually a spoiler I guess.
How is it a spoiler? im just guessing what it is ahead. Unless u want me to spoiler tags my guess/predictions...sure i'll do that. But, is predictable isnt it? If the support pair has air time, why not the main pair?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 08:48   Link #1469
toronto

No it's fine to guess and I hope it true too. I'm a great fan of Shizuma x Nagisa. What I meant by saying it's a spoiler was when you said about Hikari and Amane which is your first sentence. We all been spoiled with the photo from the previous post. Sorry to cause misunderstanding.
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 19:07   Link #1470
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou

By the way, Chikaru won at Saimoe!
I want to say Congrats to Chikaru for winning glad my vote helped out. She such an awsom charcter she deserves it. Now if only we could rewrite SP and make it more about her (Alas one can only dream)
Old 2006-09-18, 19:45   Link #1471
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Episode 25 screenshots courtesy of Random Curiosity.

Link: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006...erry-panic-25/

-> That's a very nice shot of Chikaru there
-> Only one more to go!
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-18, 20:01   Link #1472
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Episode 25 screenshots courtesy of Random Curiosity.

Link: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006...erry-panic-25/

-> That's a very nice shot of Chikaru there
-> Only one more to go!
That shot of Chikaru kicks more ass than the entire show put together. No joke.

And I can't believe so much of the episode was wasted on Amane and Hikari. Seems like it hardly focused on Shizuma and Nagisa. Kind of stupid, since the series is just one episode away from conclusion and there's still such a huge rift between the two that's been the same for like... the past 3 or 4 episodes.

Are there any message boards in Japan that discuss this? And if so, could somebody post a translated cocensus about these last few episodes? I really wanna know what they have to think.
Old 2006-09-18, 20:16   Link #1473
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I hope the ending is satisfactory
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-18, 21:19   Link #1474
Swann

Wonder if they plan on an OVA. Maria-sama didn't come to a resolve until the last 10 seconds and then OVA rumors surfaced. Where is that OVA by the way? I have been wanting to see that.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 21:29   Link #1475
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann
Wonder if they plan on an OVA. Maria-sama didn't come to a resolve until the last 10 seconds and then OVA rumors surfaced. Where is that OVA by the way? I have been wanting to see that.
Sachiko and Yumi's relationship was one of the most beautiful in all of anime IMO, and if Shizuma and Nagisa end the same way, I'm going to throw up.

I dunno where the OVA of Marimite is either. I really want to watch it... not just because it's Marimite, but because it would remove the crappy aftertaste that Strawberry left.
Old 2006-09-18, 21:48   Link #1476
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Hmm I was SO hoping for an explanation of what happens to Momomi now that she's been so thoroughly dissed and used by Kaname. I don't even think Kaname deserves the sympathetic scene she's been given. *ptui*
Old 2006-09-18, 23:26   Link #1477
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Again Im just so disappointed about how time Amane and Hikari get the 2 worst charcters in the whole damn series. WTF so they have so carpet munching time and that makes everything alright. At this point i just want it to end but now we can be assured that any ending that Shizuma and Nagisa get is going to be rushed and go down like history like the hindenburg. My only reason for even watching the last 2 is the time i have already invested and that awsome teaser of Chikaru.

Hey Kuro i heard this fall is when the Summer Arc for Maria will be aired.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6113
No relationship in SP could even come close to Sachiko's and Yumi's theirs was just that beautiful.
Old 2006-09-18, 23:35   Link #1478
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Sachiko and Yumi's relationship was one of the most beautiful in all of anime IMO, and if Shizuma and Nagisa end the same way, I'm going to throw up.
Wanna have some cheese with that whine?

This episode makes clear to me that you should prepare a bucket. After all, why shouldn't they end up like this? The development would seem to make it inevitable, especially after ep25.

Quote:
I dunno where the OVA of Marimite is either.
The first OVA will come out on November 29th.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 23:42   Link #1479
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Wanna have some cheese with that whine?
LOL!! For this alone, I would root for Shizuma and Nagisa. Wait, I already do. Anyway, I have no faith but I will wait... and pray....and pray some more.
Old 2006-09-19, 00:06   Link #1480
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Again Im just so disappointed about how time Amane and Hikari get the 2 worst charcters in the whole damn series. WTF so they have so carpet munching time and that makes everything alright.
There's some truth to that. Vanilla Bride meets Blandie, so to say. I never was able to warm up to them very much (if anything, Yaya made the difference), but alas, their arc is completed now. C'est la vie.

Quote:
At this point i just want it to end but now we can be assured that any ending that Shizuma and Nagisa get is going to be rushed and go down like history like the hindenburg.
It puzzles me why so many people would say so. I think I need to come to this show's defense here - in fact, the development of the relationship between Shizuma and Nagisa got the most time and the most details. Also, the foreshadowed Nagisa-Shizuma conclusion needs only one more little detail to be concluded: Shizuma needs to come clean and tell Nagisa clearly how she feels, and that she wants Nagisa to stay with her. Nagisa from her side has pretty much confessed in the strong episode 23, and right now the only obstacle in their path is Shizuma's promise not to obstruct Miyuki's Etoile plans. This will be done next episode, and it's not gonna be rushed in any way, but rather a normal, logical conclusion of a longer development.

Quote:
No relationship in SP could even come close to Sachiko's and Yumi's theirs was just that beautiful.
I respect your views, but I think I feel like causing a major uproar here. Disclaimer: MariMite is without any doubt the better show, more refined, and much higher storyboard quality. Nevertheless, if you people really insist on comparing the relationship developments of the lead couples, SP certainly has the more complex one. The mini arc till linkup of Yumi-Sachiko was concluded by the end of episode 3. And throughout MM and MM Haru, the core of their relationship mostly stayed the same with only minor adjustments, until we hit the Touko-jealousy arc and subsequently the return to normal.

In comparison to that, the still-unconcluded Shizuma-Nagisa development was more complex and had more details, with feelings gradually changing and shifting much more compared to MM. If you tried to summarize the developments in SP and MM on a high detail level, it would take much more time for SP.

No, the main advantage I see for MM is Yumi, who is simply much more likable as the female lead (at least IMHO). She has a real spine and much more character. On the other side, I've got to admit that I prefer Shizuma, who is comparable in her ojousama function, but who's more complex than Sachiko. Also, her higher degree of playfulness and her very subtle way to express herself makes me prefer her to the more stuck-up and blunt Sachiko. However, since the lead characters are Yumi and Nagisa, this results in a clear overall win for MM.

Anyway, could someone spreading the "rushed" line explain to me what they mean? There has been development on the Nagisa-Shizuma end in pretty much every single episode lately. What are they missing?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri