AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-23, 13:06   Link #1521
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
1. Really? I thought it was pretty cheesy how that one ray of light shone on Hikari. Much like their relationship, that scene (and this episode) meant very little to me, if anything at all.

2. There was no way for me to feel for them, either. They were both underdeveloped, and a sudden angle for Kenjou to admire Amane out of the blue did nothing for me as it was TOTALLY out of the blue.

I don't even care about Miyuki's involvement anymore. She seems to be hatching something in her sleeve, yet the writers hadn't even revealed the slightest implication as to what it is. That's not suspense. That's just them pulling something out of their asses to seemingly buy time. Whatever does happen, I doubt it'll be a truly satisfying ending, so much it is a forced one.
1.Id rather it be cheesy thah god awful, most romatic things like that are cheesy even in real life thats what makes it fun. the main reason why i liked that part was how they portrayed Amanes feelings of Hikari being an angel.

2.Well there were several hints through out the series of how Kenjou really felt about Amane. Also her speech to Momomi sums it all up. She couldnt move forward with her life till she stopped trying to live in Amanes world. Hikari was catalyst to make that happen. With how current things are it gave her the chance to live for her self. She had always cared for Momomi, but couldnt do anything till her feelings for Amane were resolved.

3.Iv gotten a little fed up with it as well but my curosity usually wins in situations like this i just want to know the 411 for my own sake

Quote:
I can't believe two of my favorite animes I'm currently watching are about to end...well, make that three (Utawarerumono, Strawberry Panic, and Zero No Tsukaima).
CYZ i know how you feel i watching the same 3 you are. what a shame whatever shall we do
Old 2006-09-23, 21:46   Link #1522
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Yes. It would be a cry and shame Btw, look what I found while browsing the net: http://www.yuribou.net/blog/?cat=7
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 22:06   Link #1523
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Yes. It would be a cry and shame Btw, look what I found while browsing the net: http://www.yuribou.net/blog/?cat=7
Ahh crap i am not going to jump to any conclusions but if that turns out to be true. We are going to see some serverly pissed off people posting in here.
Old 2006-09-23, 22:15   Link #1524
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hm i finish watching ep.25 but yea...like everyone mentioned before...this ep. is more of Hikari/Amane.

Is sad to see how i say..*no progress* yet as to the ending of Shizuma X Nagisa relationship. Well, anyhow next week is the final ep. how it leaves us and me with a satisfying conclusion

Question Is there a symbolic meaning to Shizuma sleeping naked =__=, i mean...is WINTER for sakes, why would she take her clothes off and sleep...thats not right. I assume that shes lonely and all. What you guys think?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 22:19   Link #1525
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Question Is there a symbolic meaning to Shizuma sleeping naked =__=, i mean...is WINTER for sakes, why would she take her clothes off and sleep...thats not right. I assume that shes lonely and all. What you guys think?
Well, some ppl. like sleeping naked because it's comfy. But I can see your point. Maybe she was....feeling hot after the dance with Nagisa ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
We are going to see some serverly pissed off people posting in here.
You mean for the Nagisa x Shizuma fans? Yep. They'll go like: But from the looks of it, I think it will be an entirely different story, that is, if it was real.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-23, 22:40   Link #1526
toronto

I'm their very true fans (Nagisa x Shizuma). If they are not the real deal, I'll...I'll bomb the studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Yaya's interview was interesting to read, and I love everything about Yaya there. And ohh great pictures of Nagisa and Shizuma
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 07:39   Link #1527
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
BLASPHEMY!!!

But LOL LOL it's just a pure funny
Especially the Yaya interview and the StoPani OVA 2 : 'Erolution'

Quote:
Maybe she is preparing herself if Nagisa/Miyuki suddenly attacked her room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
I'm their very true fans (Nagisa x Shizuma). If they are not the real deal, I'll...I'll bomb the studios
Only bomb? Why not nuclear missiles?

And sorry for the time mistake.. NOW is when the 26th episode of Strawberry Panic gonna air in 3 hours.. *sigh*
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 09:42   Link #1528
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

It's lobbying time for the Saimoe tournament again for StoPani girls.

(Poor Nagisa and Yaya are out, but they were unfortunate that they were drawn against SuzuHaru girls. And yes, I know I'm a biased hypocrite, which was why I didn't bothered to lobby for them, because it wouldn't have made much of a difference as most StoPani fans are SuzuHaru fans as well, which contributed to a large swing in votes. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a SuzuHaru fan first, a StoPani fan second. )

Anyway, today it's Hikari's turn. Her group is evenly matched, so she'll need all the support if she is to have a realistic chance of getting to the third round.

Illustrated instructions on how to vote
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...71&postcount=1
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...78&postcount=4

Current voting thread (voting begins in 1.5 hrs from now)
http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1159102864/

Generate your code for today here (takes 1.5 - 2 hrs)
http://banana236.maido3.com/~bs5114/a06/

Once your code is generated, copy and paste your code and Hikari's name:
<<此花光莉@ストロベリー・パニック>>
into your post and click the "Post" button.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 11:22   Link #1529
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
2. Out of blue? I think it's Unexpected. They've foreshadowed it in ep. 7, where Momomi commented on Kaname's attention to Amane. In that time, Kaname said that as her biggest rival, she must observe Amane's weakness.
SO they've hinted that Kaname could have an obsession with Amane.
Some Japanese audiences pointed out the possibility that Kaname could have some kind of feelings for Amane when episode 7 was aired. Though I didn't think so at that time. I also noticed Momomi's way of saying was rather insinuating.

Strawberry Panic often uses these sort of foreshadowing. For instance, when Shizuma asked Nagisa to play the piano with her (episode 6, "Greenhouse"), she said "You can play the piano, can't you?" Maybe she just meant to give Nagisa a push to accompany. But, it seemed to me that she already knew the fact that Nagisa could. I wondered why and how she knew that.

At that time, my interpretation about her words was this: (1) Not only Nagisa but also the other Miator students were generally supposed to have some sort of artistic ability as their social and cultural background. As it was already stated, they came from upper class families. Or, (2) Nagisa must have been able to play the piano because Shizuma strongly wanted so.

And then, episode 17 "Secret" revealed it was Kaori who used to play the tune. So, Shizuma's preconception came from her desire. She hoped (or rather, I should say "wished") that Nagisa could play the piano like Kaori.

Speaking of the piano, there is another subtle thing. Nagisa said she had been practicing the piano for Shizuma (episode 17 "Secret"). Then, when she started it? Probably, it's sometime after episode 13. Although Nagisa and Tamao didn't have their line in episode 13, they momentarily appeared. Nagisa was touching the keys of piano in a dark room of the dormitory. Also, while no one seemed to find Nagisa touching the piano in the summer school (episode 11), Tamao was standing outside of the room this time. So, the scene also hinted Tamao knew Nagisa's nightly practice.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 12:27   Link #1530
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
I see where you going i happen to agree with you. I think there could be two reasons

first we could be thinking too much about and she real does like to sleep in the nude. Being winter doesnt really matter im sure her room is heated and the contrast of heat inside and cold outside could make a room feel really good.

Or her sleeping nude may symbloize her sheading her false self. life we she has her school uniform on shes Etolie-Sama not Shizuma. Maybe removing her close is like her taking away the burden on her and to show that she is lonley
Old 2006-09-24, 14:08   Link #1531
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Question

Quote:
Ahh crap i am not going to jump to any conclusions but if that turns out to be true. We are going to see some serverly pissed off people posting in here.

Im not ready to be pissed off, I think I will wait to see my self what is going to happend.
GOGOGO NagisaXShizuma
----
But when I watched the episode 25 I affrade of a Nagisa/Tamao ending.
But I think something will happend between Nagisa and Shizuma at the end of the Epis.
But of Nagisa and Shizuma not get there final talk I will get pissed off.

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-09-24 at 14:39.
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 17:56   Link #1532
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:

Yaya's interview was interesting to read, and I love everything about Yaya there. And ohh great pictures of Nagisa and Shizuma
Screwing bombing if it doesnt end the way i want im thinking special forces put together a team invade the studio and make them change the ending to suit our needs.

Quote:
Sunsh Only bomb? Why not nuclear missiles?
Or if we all a little short on time and feeling lazy this option is a go to. I head that on certain blackmarket sites buy 2 nukes get the third free Getting very anxious about the ending espcially with all the speculations flying around. Ill be satisfied as long as its a GOOD ending.

Anyone know of any new Yuri series making a debut this fall?
Old 2006-09-24, 18:50   Link #1533
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
I see where you going i happen to agree with you. I think there could be two reasons

first we could be thinking too much about and she real does like to sleep in the nude. Being winter doesnt really matter im sure her room is heated and the contrast of heat inside and cold outside could make a room feel really good.

Or her sleeping nude may symbloize her sheading her false self. life we she has her school uniform on shes Etolie-Sama not Shizuma. Maybe removing her close is like her taking away the burden on her and to show that she is lonley
Yea maybe she just dont want to be the Etoile anymore, leave the sad and despair past behind and...perhaps start off fresh with Nagisa while naked?.

Yea, nice thought though, Shizuma sleeping nude symbolizing her putting away her Eotile-sama status. So is basically 2 different person. In morning, she seems normal but at night shes a totally different person than the morning personality.

Quote:
nice strategy, though wont it be a nice idea to just make a new studio and make abetter strawberry panic aka VERSION 2. Than, we'll please all our fans and also we crush their studio ^__^. 1 stone hit 2 birds, ne?
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 19:28   Link #1534
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Not sure if it was true but someone said that the 3rd season for Marimite will come out this year. What date exactly I do not know.

-> Mmm, don't you think it would be more fun if Tamao-chan is a little more confident on her feelings to Nagisa rather than just accepting the fact that Nagisa loves Shizuma or as long as Nagisa is happy I'm happy kinda stuffs. It would make things much much more entertaining
-> Maybe Tamao-chan knew that she will have the last laugh?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-09-24, 20:33   Link #1535
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji
And then, episode 17 "Secret" revealed it was Kaori who used to play the tune. So, Shizuma's preconception came from her desire. She hoped (or rather, I should say "wished") that Nagisa could play the piano like Kaori.
Waw, that's pretty heavy foreshadowing... StoPani has gone beyond expectation again..

Quote:
Or if we all a little short on time and feeling lazy this option is a go to. I head that on certain blackmarket sites buy 2 nukes get the third free Getting very anxious about the ending espcially with all the speculations flying around. Ill be satisfied as long as its a GOOD ending.

So am I. The wine has been prepared, let's have a toast for the ending!!

There's Otome wa Onee-sama [Boku] ni Koishiteru.. But the main character was a boy >.< And MariMite OVA will out this November.. And Nanoha StrikerS in 2007.
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 20:41   Link #1536
NLTD

Wow. It doesn't seem like a good season for yuri. Looks like it's Mai Hime/Otome reruns for me then.

And like people have been saying, I don't think it's going to have a good Shizuma/Nagisa ending. Hmm, if it ends up Nagisa/Tamao, can I join the group planning bombings ¬¬ Or possibly even if it's a vague ending *glares at the studio*
NLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 22:02   Link #1537
guess

I have not seen so many fans get this excited about a yuri anime since.....ever! I just want a happy ending of Shizuma X Nagisa. If I don't get it, I will...I will...deliver THE punishment to the studio....which is, make a second season of strawberry panic.

Why can't they have a second season of SP with a story that happens a few years before or after the current one, like My Hime/My otome? Please, please don't make the girls into some cybrog who can make weapons out of nowhere, like My otome.
Old 2006-09-24, 22:08   Link #1538
toronto

Yeah baby..I can see many Shizuma x Nagisa supporters that would join me to bomb those creators/storyboard director and etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
Only bomb? Why not nuclear missiles?
Oh it's a very good idea. But we might be the victim as well (Japan is too small to hide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji

Speaking of the piano, there is another subtle thing. Nagisa said she had been practicing the piano for Shizuma (episode 17 "Secret"). Then, when she started it? Probably, it's sometime after episode 13. Although Nagisa and Tamao didn't have their line in episode 13, they momentarily appeared. Nagisa was touching the keys of piano in a dark room of the dormitory. Also, while no one seemed to find Nagisa touching the piano in the summer school (episode 11), Tamao was standing outside of the room this time. So, the scene also hinted Tamao knew Nagisa's nightly practice.
I agree with what you said. A very well done analysis. That never crosses my mind till you mentioned it. Talking about piano scene, in Ep 17 Nagisa did mention that she's been practicing so that she could play with Shizuma. Now I'm starting to think incident in Ep 12 where Shizuma pawn Nagisa, it's confirm that Nagisa wants it. At first till just now I've always think that scene was rather harsh for Nagisa but then, you see after that scene, Nagisa did press the piano like what you mention in Ep 13. I think from there she practice to play the piano right. If she's mad/feel bad about the pawning, why would she react this way. Now perhaps last scene in Ep 12 indirectly explained that Nagisa feels bad because Shizuma stopped pawning her

Quote:
Screwing bombing if it doesnt end the way i want im thinking special forces put together a team invade the studio and make them change the ending to suit our needs.
This even better. I want them to cut off some characters and make more Shizuma x Nagisa scene. Also, I want Yaya and Chikaru to have their the other half. Yeah baby I'm well-known greedy

Quote:
nice strategy, though wont it be a nice idea to just make a new studio and make abetter strawberry panic aka VERSION 2. Than, we'll please all our fans and also we crush their studio ^__^. 1 stone hit 2 birds, ne?
Whoa!! You're even nasty. Just kidding. I'm sure many will like the Killing two birds with one stone strategy
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 22:22   Link #1539
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Yeah baby..I can see many Shizuma x Nagisa supporters that would join me to bomb those creators/storyboard director and etc

Oh it's a very good idea. But we might be the victim as well (Japan is too small to hide)

I agree with what you said. A very well done analysis. That never crosses my mind till you mentioned it. Talking about piano scene, in Ep 17 Nagisa did mention that she's been practicing so that she could play with Shizuma. Now I'm starting to think incident in Ep 12 where Shizuma pawn Nagisa, it's confirm that Nagisa wants it. At first till just now I've always think that scene was rather harsh for Nagisa but then, you see after that scene, Nagisa did press the piano like what you mention in Ep 13. I think from there she practice to play the piano right. If she's mad/feel bad about the pawning, why would she react this way. Now perhaps last scene in Ep 12 indirectly explained that Nagisa feels bad because Shizuma stopped pawning her

This even better. I want them to cut off some characters and make more Shizuma x Nagisa scene. Also, I want Yaya and Chikaru to have their the other half. Yeah baby I'm well-known greedy

Whoa!! You're even nasty. Just kidding. I'm sure many will like the Killing two birds with one stone strategy
Sinestra answers Shikimori Kazuki call for the rebirth of Strawberry Panic

ATTENTION: Strawberry Panic 69th Yuri airborn assult unit Operation SP DAY will commence in 35 hours and 15 min all units to actions stations i repeat all units to action stations. Lock stock and lezzies boys BANZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-09-24, 22:30   Link #1540
Rainbow6

TaMaO!

I.Are.Tamao.Fan!

Sigh,i find tamao/yaya really poor souls,but then again,more tamao plx.
hope teh ending = nagisa+tamao kthxbai
Rainbow6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri