AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your Least Favorite Character is...?
Naruto 94 12.63%
Sasuke 178 23.92%
Sakura 80 10.75%
Ino 55 7.39%
Orochimaru 27 3.63%
Kabuto 46 6.18%
Hinata 39 5.24%
Konohamaru 91 12.23%
Itachi 18 2.42%
Other character, not listed. 116 15.59%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-11-22, 19:21   Link #121
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Sakura.

She's annoying in most episodes and even when she is kicking ass it doesn't do anything for me.
Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 11:16   Link #122
Jelly
Ganbarro!!!

sakura bleh
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 10:07   Link #123
Cursemarksasuke

some people dosen't like Sasuke
Cursemarksasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 02:49   Link #124
LordKun

Konohamaru for sure. Probably the most useless and annoying character.
LordKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 03:05   Link #125
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Konohamaru because he always spoils the whole episode / chapter by whining.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 06:54   Link #126
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yes, Sasuke was intially what you'd call a "Mary Sue" character. He seemed to be perfect. He had all the best moves, the cool bloodline, the best plans and all the girls loved him. But this was done to build him up as Naruto's rival. Because most of us can identify with holding a grudge against "the big man on campus" at one time or another, Sasuke made Naruto easier to root for and his victories more triumphant. I mean how great was it to see Sasuke get a slice of humble pie when Naruto defeated Gaara when he sat there helpless or when he saw how much damage the Rasengan could do. Of course, being Naruto's rival, Sasuke always manages to surpass Naruto again and most likely he will continure to do so until their final battle. That's what his character was meant to do and he does it well. In fact, he does it too well, because now many fans truly hate him!

But I think there is a great balance to Sasuke's character. People so often overlook the fact that his entire clan was murdered by his brother. I think his behavior (while annoying) is very natural for a kid in his situation. Yeah, he gets the admiration of all the kids at the academy, but he doesn't get to enjoy it because he's obsessed by revenge. He's also very insecure about his inferiority to his brother and it torments him. Unlike real emo kids, Sasuke isn't trying to gain attention through appearing to be depressed, but geniunely is troubled by his past. And this isn't fanboyism speaking, I just think his character deserves some credit.

Hey. I know people in real life with a worse history than the fictional Sasuke. And they grew uo right ... they aren't anal like him, and they are doing the right things with their lives.

Sasuke is just an emo loser. I used to like the guy ... but that peaked when he his jealousy got the best of him and he ran away to get stronger. Every time Ive seen him since then, Ive fantasized about shooting Kish for even drawing such a loser.

And theres something annoying about someone who just steals moves from someone who spent years perfecting em since he has no access to jutsus due to chakra molding constrictions.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 21:19   Link #127
Mikaru
Evil Incarnated

Sakura

i hated her the moment she said her goals. I was ready to pop a blood vessel. The fact that she has princess syndrome doesn't help at all.
Mikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 19:52   Link #128
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaru View Post
Sakura

i hated her the moment she said her goals. I was ready to pop a blood vessel. The fact that she has princess syndrome doesn't help at all.
-Wait a moment: princess syndrome? But that's Sasuke-hime. Are you sure you're talking about the right character?
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 14:07   Link #129
ShiverMeTimbers
Scurvy no Jutstu

Send a message via AIM to ShiverMeTimbers
Somehow, the appearance of Konohamaru and his insufferable friends can ruin an episode almost instantaneously for me.
ShiverMeTimbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 20:21   Link #130
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Gaara is my favorite he might be weaker in the future due to not having the shukaku but he still remains the kazekage and he fights without the fear of killing or being killed he is an ultimate fighter
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 22:58   Link #131
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
Gaara is my favorite he might be weaker in the future due to not having the shukaku but he still remains the kazekage and he fights without the fear of killing or being killed he is an ultimate fighter
haha you posted in the wrong thread because this is the "least favorite naruto character" thread, but its great to know you like gaara ^^
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 23:27   Link #132
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
While I can understand Sasuke I still don't like him. I'm not going to bother trying to measure on some sort of pain scale the difference between. 1. Being alone and having people hate you (Naruto), 2. Being alone and having people hate you and try to kill you (Gaara), 3. Having a family and having them killed by your brother.

Clearly it's all bad. I didn't have a bad opinion of Sasuke for most of the show. Sure he was an ass at times but he wasn't my most hated character. But that opinion started dropping off with the betrayal and pretty much turning his back on everyone who wanted to help him. I can understand wanting revenge, but the lengths he will go to in order to get that revenge just made me dislike him. Wish I was better able to put down my reasons for disliking Sasuke. But there you have it.
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 08:28   Link #133
The Noose

I Really hate kin, she has by far the most annoying voice EVER! It sounds like she is on a constant supply of helium. IM SO GLAD THAT SHE IS DIED, AGH!!!!
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 08:31   Link #134
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
I Really hate kin, she has by far the most annoying voice EVER! It sounds like she is on a constant supply of helium. IM SO GLAD THAT SHE IS DIED, AGH!!!!
I like Kin. It was kind of sad how bad her team comrades treat her.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 08:48   Link #135
tsukari

wow, lots of sasuke haters here.
i don't like Konohamaru, well, he isn't an important character i guess.
sakura's second, i didn't like her at the beginning, but now that she's a medic she's finally become (a bit) usefull.
tsukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 09:14   Link #136
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

sasuke would be a good answer, but wait no. He's something we called rival that keeps pushing naruto and moving the story forward, we should all adore him (maybe i should go get my bullet proof vest out now)

itachi should rot in hell for all eternity and be put through tokyokumi or whatever the genjutsu name is. Seriously overpowered and purple finger nails?!
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 12:53   Link #137
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
itachi should rot in hell for all eternity and be put through tokyokumi or whatever the genjutsu name is. Seriously overpowered and purple finger nails?!
-Then you must REALLY hate Orochimaru then. Remember he transfered himself into a woman's body way, way, back during the Konoha invasion.
Old 2006-12-17, 13:05   Link #138
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Maybe an oddity in genrality I find Konohamaru adorable . He is irritating yes but in a funny way . The things he does are Hilarious there are lot more genuinely irritating characters in Naruto ( esp Naruto in fillers only in fillers ) To me
Konohamru == Tons of Laughter
Old 2006-12-17, 13:41   Link #139
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Then you must REALLY hate Orochimaru then. Remember he transfered himself into a woman's body way, way, back during the Konoha invasion.
at least oro didn't hide the fact that he's gay by making sasugay his biatch. Itachi, he had to act all manly in front of kakashi and co even though he's probably the gayest with his purple finger nails
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 13:46   Link #140
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
at least oro didn't hide the fact that he's gay by making sasugay his biatch.
Spoiler for Manga:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-12-17 at 14:09.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote