AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 15:16   Link #1181
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Umm that was clearly explained, she reduced her level to human level because she was playing around with him and then Claire arrived. She wasn't going easy on him out of sentiment she stated so herself. She was simply mocking him.

That's why his wounds weren't that deep, because she mauled him with human strength (something Raki could obviously withstand), but she mauled him none the less. There was no love lost there.
Pris is lying her pants off saying she doesn't care the fact she didn't utterly make mince meat out of Raki during the fight and the fact she saved him from mutating from the destroyers rods speaks that her superiority bit is just a facade.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 16:21   Link #1182
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That was awesome. I knew Tabitha would be cut down. It was a good bet though.

As for Raki.. awesome. I think he stuck her neck because it was weaker than her head. Not to mention if he swung she meant have sensed it. A quick thrust from directly behind worked well.

What will happen next!? Ohhhh boy.

Going to be epic the next chapter, really feels like the end of the manga is coming up.
Old 2014-02-01, 16:30   Link #1183
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Pris is lying her pants off saying she doesn't care the fact she didn't utterly make mince meat out of Raki during the fight and the fact she saved him from mutating from the destroyers rods speaks that her superiority bit is just a facade.
Based on, what? I understand where someone could read into it meaning that but Priscilla has stated otherwise and unless the manga actually goes that direction which I doubt, it's akin to random reading into stuff ala certain shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Priscilla just lied to piss off Clare on purpose.

If she really wanted to kill him, a strike to the neck is enough. About mocking him, why didn't cut off his limbs or give him a mortal wound? No, she just went easy on him.

Beside, she is clearly a tsundere who can't be honest with her feeling, "I-It' not like I want to spare you or anything"... something like that.
Maybe because of the fact she's fighting as a regular human and Raki isn't completely outmatched when fighting a regular human. Also Raki planned for this scenario, so he was clearly also jobbing.

Not mentioned the author wanted this to be the way things goes down. There's a whole load of reasons.

Also none this helps your argument even in the remotest chance your were correct to both Raki and any outside observer this is not a betrayal not remotely.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 20:07   Link #1184
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just re-read the chapter. Realized why Raki did not slice Priscilla - it's because he has a training sword. It's the same weight and material as a claymore but has dull edges. It wouldn't be capable of piercing Priscilla unless it was a thrust with the tip.

Unless that's his Rabona sword... then nevermind.
Old 2014-02-02, 16:11   Link #1185
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Just re-read the chapter. Realized why Raki did not slice Priscilla - it's because he has a training sword. It's the same weight and material as a claymore but has dull edges. It wouldn't be capable of piercing Priscilla unless it was a thrust with the tip.

Unless that's his Rabona sword... then nevermind.
Actually, it's his Rabona sword, I think. If you paid close attention, the hilt is different.

Even a Claymore trainee sword shares somewhat the overall, basic design as the real Claymore sword, that includes as well the hilt.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 23:16   Link #1186
AdventSleeper

Hell yeah, that's my raki!
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 10:50   Link #1187
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Actually, it's his Rabona sword, I think. If you paid close attention, the hilt is different.

Even a Claymore trainee sword shares somewhat the overall, basic design as the real Claymore sword, that includes as well the hilt.
Right, right. I figured the Rabona sword was left behind but I guess he could have gotten another one.

If I were him, I would have searched for a legit claymore. It's the most popular item in the MIB Souvenir Shop at the exit of the ride.
Old 2014-02-08, 11:51   Link #1188
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Right, right. I figured the Rabona sword was left behind but I guess he could have gotten another one.

If I were him, I would have searched for a legit claymore. It's the most popular item in the MIB Souvenir Shop at the exit of the ride.
Wouldn't he have gain one from a dead Claymore or what remains of the Organisations storehouse since I doubt the island would be getting anymore shipments lol.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 18:22   Link #1189
Dj0rel
True Believer

Chapter 148 spoilers:
Spoiler for Summary by God Eye Galatea from mangahelpers:

Last edited by Dj0rel; 2014-02-28 at 20:06.
Dj0rel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 18:42   Link #1190
ShiroiRyu

Sorry but the last page was glorious ! *_*
Old 2014-03-01, 19:13   Link #1191
Kazu-kun

The same trick won't work a second time. Perhaps now we'll finally see Clare being badass for real.
Old 2014-03-01, 19:43   Link #1192
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, that 2nd lifebar kicked in just now for Priscilla... Glorious.
Old 2014-03-02, 00:14   Link #1193
Yorae_paladin1

Won't priscilla target Raki now he is the nearest human
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 05:56   Link #1194
Dj0rel
True Believer

^Well, he's still pretty far away and he's only one guy. If she would go after humans, Rabona would be far more practical target.
Old 2014-03-02, 07:28   Link #1195
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Pretty sure she doesn't just want human guts, I imagine she will eat anything in sight.
Old 2014-03-02, 08:25   Link #1196
hamazura
whatever

that fvkin OP monster still hasnt die?
Old 2014-03-02, 12:00   Link #1197
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Cut into tiny pieces, including her damn head and shes still alive? Absolutely ridiculous.
Old 2014-03-02, 12:25   Link #1198
Fwarlord

You can't expect the main heroine to be killed before the end of the series, right?
Old 2014-03-02, 18:09   Link #1199
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What is she!? Perfect Cell!? Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hawk View Post
Cut into tiny pieces, including her damn head and shes still alive? Absolutely ridiculous.
Right!? Absurd. Yagi wasted it. This would have been perfect way to kill Priscilla. Come down to one final and pivotal moment.
Old 2014-03-02, 18:22   Link #1200
Kazu-kun

Quote:
This would have been perfect way to kill Priscilla.
I disagree. Raki gave the decisive strike here, and the story can't end like that. The one to beat Priscilla must be Clare.

This series started as the story of Clare trying to kill Priscilla and now it can't end in any other way.

The real showdown begins now.