Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-19, 12:21   Link #61
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
Yes he was excellent, yeah. A true shinobi standing up to the mighty sasuke with no fear and absolute bravery,yeah. He's great!...yeah.
Now that I can't argue with hmmm. He was great and he will be dead or alive, hmmm!!!!! Art is a bang hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I won't be looked at with those Goddamned eyes of yours. This is my most artitic piece ever!!!!!!'
This piece took Sasuke down without a fight. Deidara you will be the best member of Akatsuki ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hidantheimmortal; 2007-07-19 at 14:45. Reason: extra word added
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 16:02   Link #62
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferied View Post
Deidara is he...
I know. I was only referring to 0TaKu0's sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
Ok everbody is starting a "let's kill the right guy's theory party" or something like that. So I re-read the chapter and noticed before the explosion it said "Art is a blast" it could have been a genjutsu created by someone else(I will say later for it is really long). The phrase is "Art is a bang!" not a blast. Therefore there is a flaw with the previosly mentioned genjutsu theory I had.
You never said it was a theory. Nobody would've jumped on you if you said that you had a THEORY that Deidara is still alive. The way you came into this thread was as if you were 100% right, making completely groundless statements. I'm sure everyone in this thread hopes Deidara is still alive, but until shown otherwise he's currently dead.

I also like how you blatantly stole 0TaKu0's sig... His name is still on it. <.<
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 16:41   Link #63
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku540 View Post
I also like how you blatantly stole 0TaKu0's sig... His name is still on it. <.<
A big lol. Seriously though, what if it is just a clay bunshin. Kishi has pulled stuff like this before.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 16:49   Link #64
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
A big lol. Seriously though, what if it is just a clay bunshin. Kishi has pulled stuff like this before.
I dont think it is a clon it had to like devour his lifeforce and explode...i don't think a clone could do that.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 16:59   Link #65
Riku540

Also, I highly doubt Kishimoto would bail Deidara out using the exact same tactic (well, a much more deadly and powerful version) twice. Even as a Deidara fan I would be disappointed.
Old 2007-07-19, 17:00   Link #66
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Ok everbody is starting a "let's kill the right guy's theory party" or something like that. So I re-read the chapter and noticed before the explosion it said "Art is a blast" it could have been a genjutsu created by someone else(I will say later for it is really long). The phrase is "Art is a bang!" not a blast. Therefore there is a flaw with the previosly mentioned genjutsu theory I had.
Oh my god, dude! Haha. . . I can't believe you stole my sig. I mean seriously to be honest, I could careless that your using it. He'll, I'll even forgive the fact that you didn’t even bother to ask me if you can, or anything of that matter, because I'm always making new sig's and avatar's. However, have some decency and dignity because that Sig still has my name on it . . .

How can you use some one else’s tribute as your own, I'm surprised you didn’t take my avatar too. Also, your theories and people like you are what I would refer to as the perfect definition of a "Troll".
Old 2007-07-19, 17:07   Link #67
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Oh my god, dude! Haha. . . I can't believe you stole my sig. I mean seriously to be honest, I could careless that your using it. He'll, I'll even forgive the fact that you didn’t even bother to ask me if you can, or anything of that matter, because I'm always making new sig's and avatar's. However, have some decency and dignity because that Sig still has my name on it . . .

How can you use some one else’s tribute as your own, I'm surprised you didn’t take my avatar too. Also, your theories and people like you are what I would refer to as the perfect definition of a "Troll".
Ahahaha! Pwnt twice in the same thread; this guy needs to exit and make sure that the door doesn't hit his "CALYCLON" on the way out and explode.
Old 2007-07-19, 17:10   Link #68
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Also, I highly doubt Kishimoto would bail Deidara out using the exact same tactic (well, a much more deadly and powerful version) twice. Even as a Deidara fan I would be disappointed.
I agree

Quote:

Pwnt. Man you just need to create a new account Hidan and just like...You know how ppl say "Just be yourself" in your case don't follow that advice. When you come to this Forum pretend to be seomeone cool and intelligent. like ME.

Quote:
Ahahaha! Pwnt twice in the same thread; this guy needs to exit and make sure that the door doesn't hit his "CALYCLON" on the way out and explode.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 19:20   Link #69
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Lol well he did ask for it, looking for a fight with an Uchiha seriously.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 21:22   Link #70
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

[IMG][/IMG]otaku im sorry for stealing your sig i couldnt find a better one. and i was going to use paint or whatever it was called and erase it. and i found a better one but it was to big soo...

Quote:

(if a mod can mege this double post please do) a troll? lol. that is sumthin of my standerds but its not so. ha!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-20 at 04:12. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-07-20, 00:00   Link #71
Riku540

Quote:
otaku im sorry for stealing your sig i couldnt find a better one. and i was going to use paint or whatever it was called and erase it. and i found a better one but it was to big soo...
You could've... you know... asked his permission.
Quote:
(if a mod can mege this double post please do) a troll? lol. that is sumthin of my standerds but its not so. ha!
The more you reply to this thread the more you just help prove that you're a troll. Quit while you're ahead (well actually, its about 4 pages too late for that). Deidara doesn't like you.
Old 2007-07-20, 00:48   Link #72
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Editing an image to take out a watermark or someone's signature is against copyright laws.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 07:45   Link #73
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Editing an image to take out a watermark or someone's signature is against copyright laws.
Well otakou did allow him to do anything with it so it shouldn't break any law

Btw guys stop bullying hidan... You guys could even cause a suicide if it goes too far Btw this ain't a place to fight or anything lets just be friends
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:56   Link #74
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Thank you. Again I re-read the chapter and before the explosion it said "Art is a blast!" correct am I not? And Tobi can't die when he finally shows some potential(not dieing when he got cut in half) and now please read everything I have to post.
Spoiler for how tobi and deidara lived:

Last edited by hidantheimmortal; 2007-07-20 at 13:58. Reason: forgot some letters
Old 2007-07-20, 14:32   Link #75
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Was Zetsu a part of the 'genjutsu' too? Seriously...

Deidara : A sly, conniving bastard. Self detonating coward reminiscent of terrorist bombers with great survival instincts. Bad temper and funny moments with Tobi. Insignificant background story provided. Overlived his purpose yet died in fashion. He is finally dead.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 14:53   Link #76
Riku540

Quote:
Thank you. Again I re-read the chapter and before the explosion it said "Art is a blast!" correct am I not? And Tobi can't die when he finally shows some potential(not dieing when he got cut in half) and now please read everything I have to post.
Spoiler for how tobi and deidara lived:
Well considering how it shows that Sasuke got away using Manda and is physically injured, it doesn't seem like that is the case. You're also getting a bit ahead of yourself by assuming that Tobi is indeed Obito and saying that he is on par or greater than Kakashi. So far we have no solid evidence of any of this. While I too have my suspicions about Tobi, that is unrelated to this thread.
Old 2007-07-20, 15:44   Link #77
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Quote:
Well considering how it shows that Sasuke got away using Manda and is physically injured, it doesn't seem like that is the case. You're also getting a bit ahead of yourself by assuming that Tobi is indeed Obito and saying that he is on par or greater than Kakashi. So far we have no solid evidence of any of this. While I too have my suspicions about Tobi, that is unrelated to this thread.
Ok maybe I am getting ahead of myself here in this situation. But in the Filler arc when Iruka re-fights Mizuki, Mizuki uses a genjutsu and a real puppet. Since Akatsuki is extremely powerful they probably had this idea before Mizuki who has a connection to Orochimaru who used to be in Akatsuki. And Deidara could've used the C4 (the one used to destroy the hidden sand village but failed) in combination with Tobi/Obito's genjutsu to illusionate Sasuke into thinking he was fighting Deidara but really did get hurt in the fight.
Spoiler for deidara:
It's not right.
Old 2007-07-20, 16:26   Link #78
Chimie

Quote:
Ok maybe I am getting ahead of myself here in this situation. But in the Filler arc when Iruka re-fights Mizuki, Mizuki uses a genjutsu and a real puppet. Since Akatsuki is extremely powerful they probably had this idea before Mizuki who has a connection to Orochimaru who used to be in Akatsuki. And Deidara could've used the C4 (the one used to destroy the hidden sand village but failed) in combination with Tobi/Obito's genjutsu to illusionate Sasuke into thinking he was fighting Deidara but really did get hurt in the fight.
Spoiler for deidara:
It's not right.

You're ahead of yourself.

Deidara's bomb he dropped on Suna no gakure was C3.

All those claims you made about Tobi are pretty wild and off the wall.

Btw, as for your Deidara spoiler... How has he yet to show his power?! He almost blew up a whole town, he fought eye-to-eye with an Uchiha, and had a suicidal blast that took out a 10km area, killing Manda, a boss summon.

I think Deidara was about as developed as Akatsuki goes (except Itachi)

Oh, and the strong characters are the ones to die, because they're the ones who fight.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 16:32   Link #79
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
Well otakou did allow him to do anything with it so it shouldn't break any law
Yes, I really don’t care if he uses my sig. . . I was just trying to save him some face because it still has my name on it, because almost everyone on this board knows that I created that sig. You would have to be some one with absolutely no dignity or pride to use some one else’s tribute (the sig and avatar is my tribute to Deidara), especially when it has some one else’s name on it. I know I couldn’t do it, so I was just trying to save him face.

If he still chooses to keep using my Sig, let him. He is only embarrassing him self. . . and showing my work with my name on it, to others. So kind of like advertising me? Lol.
Old 2007-07-20, 16:57   Link #80
Riku540

Quote:
This entire thought process fails due to the fact that you are basing your ideas off filler. Filler is filler is filler. It has nothing to do with Kishimoto's original story, and serves no other purpose than to give time for the manga to proceed ahead of the anime. And once again we still don't know anything about Tobi; for all we know he could be similar to Lee and is incapable of using gen/ninjutsu entirely.
Quote:
Spoiler for deidara:
It's not right.
I don't think anyone in this thread wants Deidara to be dead as this is his a tribute in honor of him. Deidara's fight with Sasuke was an excellent display of wit and power, so if he truly is dead then he was put to rest in a satisfying way.