AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 08:01   Link #1081
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I think so, we've had a lot of doujins passing the image thread after all.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 10:46   Link #1082
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Still too vague; I can't see how our anticipation could be related to the Art. 9 debate.
Well it is quite obvious from the very first page.

Spoiler for Article 9 of the Japanese constitution:

Spoiler for Article 9 of the Charter of the Administrative Bureau:
Doraneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:10   Link #1083
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Blimey right it is. On another note, this looks more like the Law As Written rather than a prologue, and one that covers the anti-weaponry treaty rather nicely.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:20   Link #1084
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Blimey right it is. On another note, this looks more like the Law As Written rather than a prologue, and one that covers the anti-weaponry treaty rather nicely.
Yea but the story more or less centres around it. As someone has mentioned before in this thread it is a war between those who amended the article by their own force and power and those who have been opposing to the amendment and stick to their original ideals.

Nonetheless, there is also a third group rising to power amidst the chaos and you can never guess who the head is.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:31   Link #1085
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Having MARVEL Civil War with a cyborg army threatening to invade any time doesn't seem like a smart idea...

A lack of understanding of the TSAB rule of government is preventing me to diagnose how the constitutional amendment came about. But the rebel's stand becomes clearer now.

I thought it's Hayate.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:32   Link #1086
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
Yea but the story more or less centres around it. As someone has mentioned before in this thread it is a war between those who amended the article by their own force and power and those who have been opposing to the amendment and stick to their original ideals.

Nonetheless, there is also a third group rising to power amidst the chaos and you can never guess who the head is.
Ten bucks says it's Vivio in Kaiser mode and the Saint Church trying to put a stop to the fighting. Happy endings all 'round as soon as Vivio kicks everyone's asses and makes them all get along. Belkan Empire part II, here we come!

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:36   Link #1087
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Quote:
Having MARVEL Civil War with a cyborg army threatening to invade any time doesn't seem like a smart idea...

A lack of understanding of the TSAB rule of government is preventing me to diagnose how the constitutional amendment came about. But the rebel's stand becomes clearer now.

I thought it's Hayate.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Ten bucks says it's Vivio in Kaiser mode and the Saint Church trying to put a stop to the fighting. Happy endings all 'round as soon as Vivio kicks everyone's asses and makes them all get along. Belkan Empire part II, here we come!
I can't say you are wrong and there are some good points, but still you are quite far away from anywhere near correct.:P
Old 2008-08-19, 11:39   Link #1088
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
If that's true, then BetrayerS is officially the best doujin I have read (or will read anyway) so far.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:39   Link #1089
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
My bucks on Belka after further discussion, under Carym, forwarded and approved by the Church Council. Vivio's still a squirt, and squirts don't run countries, or know jack about politics. Even Cagalli couldn't hold onto the reigns properly.

Anyway there's no end to this doujin, we'll have to see how far this doujin progresses the issue.

EDIT: Yuuno's a prof and shouldn't be leading, unless BetrayerS intends to bend our logic a bit, OR pull a 40K Adepta Astartes Libranicus Space Marine Librarian.

Lindy is retired, Chrono's on Hayate's side, Fate of the Rebellion...

...definitely Carym, who is also missing from the teaser.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-08-19 at 11:53.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:41   Link #1090
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post

Jumping on the speculation bandwagon, is it safe for me to place my bet on our resident ferret who seems to be missing in the teasers?
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 12:10   Link #1091
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks for the feedback Doraneko
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:00   Link #1092
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Jumping on the speculation bandwagon, is it safe for me to place my bet on our resident ferret who seems to be missing in the teasers?

One could just imagines Yuuno with the infamous "KEIKKAKU DOORI!" twisted grin from Death Note.

Then laugh like a madman at Teana and the other enforcers coming to arrest him when they finally confront him.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:24   Link #1093
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Hayate VS Yuuno! Yagami VS L!
Old 2008-08-19, 13:58   Link #1094
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Granted. XP

Speaking of Comiket... Magical Battle Arena has already been released.
I've played it for a day or two already, unlocking all the characters. (Though Lina and Naga from Slayers and the other character, Kukuri must be downloaded from a patch on the main site.)

Spoiler for Promo vid:

Since I enjoyed it quite a bit, I was inspired to do a quick review of the playable characters in the game as of the current version. >:3

Spoiler for Usable characters and short descriptions:

I'm telling you, it's a bucketload of fun!

Using Nanoha or Fate does not disappoint for the most part. And the slew of other characters are all interesting and fun to use as well! (As for me, Lina is a pure joy to use! Dragon Slave trumps even Starlight Breaker! XD)

Game website: http://fly-system.net/product/mba/index.htm

Anyway. I'd love to post the link to the Torrent of the game. But I don't think Animesuki Forums would allow me to. =/

If it's possible, I think I'd put the link on a Profile Message on my Profile page. Is that legal? I don't want to break any forum rules. ><

Thanks for your time. It's back to schoolwork for me. (as well as praying that they would include Hayate in a future patch)

P.S. Special thanks to aroduc. I referenced two links from his blog. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to ask permission! ><
Kudos for promoting the amazing game!

There isn't many who know it unfortunately but it is such an awesome (and challanging) game. Using fate chan to slash down the enemies is awesome! XD

Nanoha fans here must hurry up and play this :3

Edit: Damn I hate sakura and her haxx teleport >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2008-08-19 at 14:19.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:52   Link #1095
BPHaru

I tried this game yesterday, Lina OWNS!

Flare Arrow
Flare Arrow
Flare Arrow
Flare Arrow
Flare Arrow
Fire Ball
Gaav Flare
Fire Ball

Dragon Slave!

= Complete Ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Edit: Damn I hate sakura and her haxx teleport >.>
Everyone can haxx teleport, if you are close enough to your target just press shield + ↑ to teleport in front of your enemy, or shield + ↓ to teleport at her back.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:57   Link #1096
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Ohh thanks for that tip, it should make my life a hell easier.

Currently in story mode and getting owned. I swear, Ruru + drones = impossible...I must have tried 20+ times already -____-

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-08-19, 15:09   Link #1097
BPHaru

Quote:
Ohh thanks for that tip, it should make my life a hell easier.

Currently in story mode and getting owned. I swear, Ruru + drones = impossible...I must have tried 20+ times already -____-
If you're playing with Fate, just dash forward the closest drone, keep hitting it with melee attack until you fill your red bar, then dash back far of them, and cast your ultimate. With this you probably will kill most drones and instantly refill your red bar again, if the boss already appeared cast your ulti again against her, if it's not, repeat the process, and that's all. For her remaining HP of the boss just spam your Special+Range Attack (0 cast time FTW) and your Range Attack to refill your ultimate, you can also dash forward and hit her with some melee attacks right after she's stunned with your Special+Range Attack (forgot the name).

Old 2008-08-19, 15:23   Link #1098
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Ultimate huh...do you mean zamber form?
And even with that, there are just 2 specials I can do (plasma lancer and arc saber) or is there a third one I don't know about which will AOE all of the damn drones in one go?

Old 2008-08-19, 15:34   Link #1099
BPHaru

Quote:
Ultimate huh...do you mean zamber form?
And even with that, there are just 2 specials I can do (plasma lancer and arc saber) or is there a third one I don't know about which will AOE all of the damn drones in one go?
There are 3 basic specials per character (special button + range attack, special button + guard, and special button + melee attack), the third one for Fate is changing to her Sonic Form.

Apart of that, if you press special + dash when your red bar is flashing you enter into a special mode (for a limited amount of time) where you hit faster and move faster. In this special mode you can also perform your ultimate (this is basic to win a battle, just try to fill your red bar to perform your ultimate), for this you must press special + dash + melee attack. You can also perform a more powerful ultimate if you're in your last HP bar, for this in the special mode press special + dash + range attack, at least for Lina and Fate it seems to be a One-hit KO attack, the first ultimate deals about 3 bars I think.

Old 2008-08-19, 16:29   Link #1100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
There are 3 basic specials per character (special button + range attack, special button + guard, and special button + melee attack), the third one for Fate is changing to her Sonic Form.

Apart of that, if you press special + dash when your red bar is flashing you enter into a special mode (for a limited amount of time) where you hit faster and move faster. In this special mode you can also perform your ultimate (this is basic to win a battle, just try to fill your red bar to perform your ultimate), for this you must press special + dash + melee attack. You can also perform a more powerful ultimate if you're in your last HP bar, for this in the special mode press special + dash + range attack, at least for Lina and Fate it seems to be a One-hit KO attack, the first ultimate deals about 3 bars I think.

Now that did the trick!

+ cookie.

Holy crap the ultimate attacks are haxx...and I just ROFLed at Sakura's ranged ultimate.

"Lets go to where everybody is" *turns you into a card*