AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-02, 02:06   Link #1
Go-lytely

Kingdom of Chaos OVA

Anybody watched this from anime-blitz? Supposedly this will be a 4 part OVA, and is based on a popular online game of the same name. First impression was that the art is simple, without a lot of detail. The animation looks low budget, reminds me of Kaze no Yojimbo in this respect. The story did seem somewhat interesting with a fantasy element to it. The rise of Fract seems remarkably similar to the rise of Hitler. Even the Bjoran flag looks like some twisted Nazi Party flag. After watching the first ep I am curious as to where the story will go but apprehesive at the same time. Being such a short series I dont see how they can develop a good story.
Old 2004-01-02, 02:19   Link #2
dbzgundam
A-Blitz Founder/Encoder

That's because their was a prequel to KoC...Which we have considered as well.
Old 2004-01-06, 01:48   Link #3
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I just seen the first OVA and I like it so far. Im really curious to see how the story plays out in the next 3 episodes or so. That guy Aide seems cool an so are the other two main characters. I know it was a game and all but has all the OVA's been released yet or are the rest still in the works. Also what was the prequeal about.
Old 2004-01-06, 04:58   Link #4
SirCanealot
What? I am washed up!

Send a message via MSN to SirCanealot
OVA 2 is out, OVA 3 comes out in Febuary. Aparently OVA 2 has... NUDITY!!!

Anyway, KoC seems intresting. It has a lot of style to it I'd say and some intresting characters. Allthough its nothing special it still suceeded in pulling me in. I kinda am looking forward to whats going to happen on OVA2 :P

Some "humour" to notice in KoC - During the fight with the guards, notice the axe kick Aide delivers to the first guard to the sholder. Doesn't it look casual and weak? Funny shit. After the Axe Kick is the backhand of doom, which almost takes the guys head off, and then the Gutshot of Instant Death, which is a Gutshot which leads to serve instant bleeding from the head.
Old 2004-01-06, 06:46   Link #5
NeverRamza

I downloaded the first episode a few days ago and this thread just reminded me to watch it. It was pretty damn cool and I'll be checking out the rest. Just curious, is there some long running manga series this is all based on as well?

Well, rock on Blitz. This is a nice follow up to E's.
Old 2009-05-31, 00:09   Link #6
Victor Kalliandrio

Did anyone finish watching the series?

I watched the first two episodes, then the series just suddenly vanished off the internet. I've occasionally seen the DVD import available for episode 3 and 4, but I couldn't find the episodes for download.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty entertaining series. Entertaining enough for me to revive this dead thread to (hopefully) get an answer on where to find eps.3 and 4.
Old 2009-06-03, 17:22   Link #7
Victor Kalliandrio

... No one? D:
Old 2009-06-04, 00:41   Link #8
reverse

I also watch the first 2 episode, pretty entertaining series. as for the other I couldn't find it

here the website that host the first 2 episode
http://www.adtrw.org
their might have the rest of the episode
Old 2009-07-02, 16:12   Link #9
Victor Kalliandrio

At least I'm not alone in my appreciation for Kingdom of Chaos: Born to Kill.

Anyways, I had no luck finding the last two episodes on that website. Is there any way to know if they were ever subbed? (or even released in RAW form)
Old 2009-07-11, 13:43   Link #10
Victor Kalliandrio

Anyone? D:

I've been trying to look up [SuYu-TnH] for a while to see if they had released ep.3 or ep.4 of Kingdom of Chaos: Born to Kill. (or even if they had access to the RAWs)

I just can't believe how hard those episodes are to find. Even if I had access to the RAW, I could even get one of my friends to roughly translate what's happening.
Closed Thread