NePoi!

I can't wait to see that HG 1 Gundam...
Old 2010-02-23, 01:18   Link #16642
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
MG Wing is REALLY unexpected (and its totally awesome since I just started rewatching GWing under the 2006 remastered version)

Hope that means MG TV Wing Zero and Epyon in the future...

Oh, and seeing how they're finally making a kit for Gundam X.... hopefully, an MG version of it will come out soon.
The one thing I have always always always wanted was a MG Epyon. The HG was such a disappointment. I hope Bandai looks into making a MG version.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 01:26   Link #16643
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
Epyon might be a little trouble, especially for the whip and transformation gimmick... Somehow future gunpla is quite at dead end, so Bandai roll back to older series. Set hope for MG Epyon and Deathscythe though.
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 01:30   Link #16644
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Good to see they are giving fans what they want. annoyed me seeing them abandon old series and milking the crap out of series such as seed. heres hoping for a MG deathscythe hell custom!!!
Old 2010-02-23, 02:12   Link #16645
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Justification for rereleasing what basically amounts to an Exia remold? Either way, not like I mind because it's very awesome. Not to mention that those who don't want to get the HG GN Arms Type D to get the HG Dynames' GN Pistols can just buy an HG Astraea and be done with it, those with the HG Kyrios can now use the missile launcher, and those with HG GN-XIII's and HG Aheads can have their bazookas.

Hence, Happy people
Aww man,I spent a ton on Type D Dynames.Damn it Lord Bandai.

But,if this extra equipment thing is true,then its truly awesome indeed.HG Kyrios does indeed need some serious buffing up.

But......I really really wish it was normal Astraea,it will "match" the other Gundams.Bandai sure knows how to torture some souls.

Basically,I want to make the lineup in my sig a reality but Astraea Type F will not make it happen,not without a custom recoloring anyways.[I know Lord Bandai will release a normal version eventually;knowing them and their strategies but means the wait is longer]

But an Astraea is an Astraea.And seriously OMG for HG Avalnche Exia and HG 1 Gundam.And some other lead Gundams getting their new state of the art HG treatment too.

Still,kudos to Lord Bandai though for this.
Old 2010-02-23, 02:22   Link #16646
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
HG 1 Gundam, somehow get the feeling we'll have a HG Rasiel Sefer soon
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 02:23   Link #16647
GNWeapon
On Trial

HG Astrea TypeF: I'll say NO to this.
HG 1 Gundam: Possibility is lingering above.
HG Avalanche* Exia: No chance.

I'll most likely settle for a HG Plutone and/or HG Raisel.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:43   Link #16648
philmein

can someone show me a pic of 1 gundam? i tried googling it, but I can't seem to find and images on this particular gundam...~_~
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:52   Link #16649
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
can someone show me a pic of 1 gundam? i tried googling it, but I can't seem to find and images on this particular gundam...~_~

00P Profile page with larger image

Basically, the 1 Gundam is the successor to the O Gundam, and is the design that was later developed into the Reborns Gundam.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 03:53   Link #16650
Nerroth
NePoi!

I wonder if that means the GN Cannon is on the cards, too?

Or, for that matter, the GRM Gundam?

(Fingers crossed on that one...)
Old 2010-02-23, 04:43   Link #16651
Knight_SV

MG Wing, HG God,HG X and HG ZZ will be my buy list
i'm surprised bandai finally decide to look upon W,X and G again after they abandoning their plamo line so long
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 05:02   Link #16652
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
Is the base you have there the mechanical chain base (or something like that) by kotobukiya? I was interested in getting one but was kinda cautious about it, and seeing as how you have one (i think), what do you think of it? The main question i have is does it fit the 1/100 scale models or is it better for the 1/144? Thanks =D

If its not the mechanical base by kotobukiya, then what is it? xD
It;s a Kotobukiya one, and I use it with my 1/100 kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
reborn's ms is nice looking but it looks a bit awkward at times. i like almost all blitz lines but i hate the N dagger N and the nero blitz gundam. where may you have purchased the MS stand? even i toyed around with the idea to get O gundam acd and exia repair but i chose not to spend get them in the end.

i beleive you can pose the amatsu with the wing binders forward but you'll have to arch the back quite a bit. you could find something to keep it from falling forward or a counterweight on the back. it took maybe 30 minutes for mine to topple but i doubt i'll ever try that again.
I purchased it where Optimus shops - ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
MG Wing, HG God,HG X and HG ZZ will be my buy list
i'm surprised bandai finally decide to look upon W,X and G again after they abandoning their plamo line so long
MG Wing and HG Astraea type F... a must buy!!!
Old 2010-02-23, 08:50   Link #16653
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
There goes our empty wallet in the beginning of the year....bandai you are so good.....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 11:31   Link #16654
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Another HG 1/144 Gundam X image:

Just noticed that this particular modeller unfolded the microwave energy recievers the wrong way around

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 13:13   Link #16655
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Gundam Wing the TV series was the very first Gundam title I saw and, though it was not that impressive, it still holds the glorious position of the series which started my whole adventure with the Gundamverse. I did not like OVA that much... Hence I always regretted the fact that the original designs from TV series never got Master Graded. And here it is... :] I am absolutelly into it.

As for the Astraea Type-F, I just may givbe a nod to my favorite 00 madman without losing much space to a big 1/100. And... there come the guns for my Trans-Am Dynames
Old 2010-02-23, 13:49   Link #16656
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
that gundam x would be a completely new mold, not following the old ones, so maybe they might re-open the line for the other ms, cnt wait till Double X offcourse
Old 2010-02-23, 14:55   Link #16657
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Beat you to the excitement a few posts back I've been wishing for an HG 1/144 ZZ for a long time now, so this announcement is all sorts of win

Also, I heard that the HGUC line is being merged as a single HG line under the "Across the Universal Century" label, which is where the HG Gundam X and HG God Gundam will be coming from.
hmm, i hope the quality of HGUC will remain (at least until I buy that ZZ plz) I think the quality of HGUC is significantly better than HG Seed and HG 00...even tho they are all "HG"...well I will sure check dalong during the summer
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 16:21   Link #16658
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

My loot for today:

Still waiting for the Trans Am HG Cherudim to reach me
did not know that HCM Pros are so hot :] Now I feel more prone to buy the HCM Pro Cherudim.
Old 2010-02-23, 17:10   Link #16659
MeesesGlokmah

MG Wing Gundam, huh. Well here's hoping that for some reason they see fit to make an MG Heavyarms! Gundam Wing was my first Gundam series, and for some reason, I always liked Heavyarms the best
Old 2010-02-23, 17:21   Link #16660
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

I liked Zero the best, so maybe, just maybe they'll release a MG which is not the OVA custom one but the original. Now Then I'd just be crazy with happiness!

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy