AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 12:33   Link #20721
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
http://www.haremking.tv/news.html

its all in japanese
Old 2012-03-28, 12:35   Link #20722
Soji

OpTiic @ is probally them teasting us. They really cant avoid to bring him back to Rias and the other this vol. Anyway ..i dont know you know japanese.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:39   Link #20723
OpTiic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
OpTiic @ is probally them teasting us. They really cant avoid to bring him back to Rias and the other this vol. Anyway ..i dont know you know japanese.
ok srry i couldn't help but u never know with this author *big sigh* but we will have to wait and see until vol 12 comes out to get the real story.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:44   Link #20724
Soji

OpTiic @ If you want to be more sure we can ask zzhk or n0m@n(some one that know the lenguage) and say to us what that thing really mean. But ..guys just think for a little while,if the update is really what you say.Is not a little strange that they give us a info like this so soon? That's why I even more sure that Ise will be back this vol to help them.(plus not forgot next vol is Side story).XD
Old 2012-03-28, 12:46   Link #20725
OpTiic

Quote:
OpTiic @ If you want to be more sure we can ask zzhk or n0m@n(some one that know the lenguage) and say to us what that thing really mean. But ..guys just think for a little while,if the update is really what you say.Is not a little strange that they give us a info like this so soon? That's why I even more sure that Ise will be back this vol to help them.(plus not forgot next vol is Side story).XD
oh yes, side story vol *sigh* i was hope in for on topic story, wait do u mean vol 12 or 13 for side story?
Old 2012-03-28, 12:47   Link #20726
AznSamsung

wow they r selling this "Pillow Cover High School official coterie D × D using illustrations drawn by Kaneko, Maestro opens tits! "
Old 2012-03-28, 12:49   Link #20727
Soji

OpTiic vol 13. vol 12 is the last one of this arc with Hades a last boss. And with all the mess in the underworld they need Ise . That's why I say he will be back this vol....even if we know they bring him back to life. The author cant let Ise out for a whole year.With vol 13 being Side story the new arc will start in vol 14 meaning next year. Plus can you see this arc finish without Ise or a vol full of Side story without Ise (because one will be after vol 12 if we are lucky).
Old 2012-03-28, 12:54   Link #20728
Soji

^I dont think is off topic we talk about the ln ..vol 12 and a update about the ln. This is the ln topic where we had to talk about thing linked to the ln if not here?
Old 2012-03-28, 13:00   Link #20729
OpTiic

Quote:
OpTiic vol 13. vol 12 is the last one of this arc with Hades a last boss. And with all the mess in the underworld they need Ise . That's why I say he will be back this vol....even if we know they bring him back to life. The author cant let Ise out for a whole year.With vol 13 being Side story the new arc will start in vol 14 meaning next year. Plus can you see this arc finish without Ise or a vol full of Side story without Ise (because one will be after vol 12 if we are lucky).
u r right, if there's no ise there's no story, *sigh* there's no way in hell the author can leave ise out now, no way!
Old 2012-03-28, 13:03   Link #20730
DressbreakxD

optiic@ if the author leave issei in vol12 out............. than i will hunt him by myself
Old 2012-03-28, 13:04   Link #20731
mango909

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
wow they r selling this "Pillow Cover High School official coterie D × D using illustrations drawn by Kaneko, Maestro opens tits! "
i think he means this is
Old 2012-03-28, 13:06   Link #20732
Soji

OpTiic @ Plus think about the thing and how is set up.The underworl under attack the story of vol 11 and 12 are like a whole vol.Ise die(?) at the end of vol 11 you really think the author would make Ise die(?) at the end of vol 11 if he dont bring him bak this vol to fight the last boss and help the one he love? we talking about Hades here (from what we know). Plus the author is not so stupid to not bring ise back in the last vol of this arc and before a vol of SS. Would be a bad move to make his fan wait one year for ise to come back in the story. I'm pretty sure he will be back to Rias and the other this vol.The whole thing is set up for this.(from my point of view). Plus like I say,you really think they would do a update like this(if you tralsate right) so soon if this was the final outcome of this vol?. Is probally the first half or something like this.
Old 2012-03-28, 13:07   Link #20733
OpTiic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressbreakxD View Post
optiic@ if the author leave issei in vol12 out............. than i will hunt him by myself
i will help you my friend, really
Old 2012-03-28, 13:09   Link #20734
DressbreakxD

soji@ not just from your point senpai
optiic@ jeah...........
Old 2012-03-28, 13:10   Link #20735
OpTiic

Quote:
OpTiic @ Plus think about the thing and how is set up.The underworl under attack the story of vol 11 and 12 are like a whole vol.Ise die(?) at the end of vol 11 you really think the author would make Ise die(?) at the end of vol 11 if he dont bring him bak this vol to fight the last boss and help the one he love? we talking about Hades here (from what we know). Plus the author is not so stupid to not bring ise back in the last vol of this arc and before a vol of SS. Would be a bad move to make his fan wait one year for ise to come back in the story. I'm pretty sure he will be back to Rias and the other this vol.The whole thing is set up for this.(from my point of view). Plus like I say,you really think they would do a update like this(if you tralsate right) so soon if this was the final outcome of this vol?. Is probally the first half or something like this.
i wouldn't doubt that this is only half of what the entire vol is,also the same update said something about monsters destroying the underworld in massive attacks, ise must save it (underworld) or it will not survive.

Edit: but it is good if we got nom@n or zzhk to look into it like you said b4, dont want to be unsure about this kind of stuff
2nd Edit: and no, i dont translate, srry bro
Old 2012-03-28, 13:12   Link #20736
Myh

one of my theories about BR which i havent seen beeing mentioned yet (in over 1000 pages forgive me if i've missed it XD)is.. coulndt he just be a weirdo? i mean we've seen strange stuff in dxd, the fact that he woulndt fight taninim could be just because he went like:

taninim - "big red fight me!"

big red - "(he seems a bit weak) meh...

which would make issei an interesting thing unlike the world he thought boring.. in other words a reason to get involved with the world again?
Any toughts? :P
Old 2012-03-28, 13:16   Link #20737
DressbreakxD

Myh@ you mean great red?????
Old 2012-03-28, 13:20   Link #20738
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Unless it's an eviction.

GR:"What are you doing here!? GET OUT!"

(Throws Issei and Ophis out of the dimension and right into the underworld.)

But yeah, don't see that happening either.
LOLOL...

GR: Opfus your back... wheres my sandwich woman, its been several centuries since i asked you to make me a sammy.... oh seems like you got a younger body.
Opfus: *sigh* this is why i took the form of an old man perviously... i wanted to escape this term "woman"
Ise: TttttttThis is GR?
Opfus: yeah.. now u see why i want to kick him off his lazy boy chair and reclaim the house.
Ise: "completely lost"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myh View Post
one of my theories about BR which i havent seen beeing mentioned yet (in over 1000 pages forgive me if i've missed it XD)is.. coulndt he just be a weirdo? i mean we've seen strange stuff in dxd, the fact that he woulndt fight taninim could be just because he went like:

taninim - "big red fight me!"

big red - "(he seems a bit weak) meh...

which would make issei an interesting thing unlike the world he thought boring.. in other words a reason to get involved with the world again?
Any toughts? :P
actually GR just ignored him.... its like a cat going HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS at you, and you just walking right past it ignoring it...

But who knows if opfus found Ise interesting.. there is a possibility GR does too.
Old 2012-03-28, 13:20   Link #20739
Soji

OpTiic @ Thanks for the other info. we do know about the monster but is good have other info as well. Not ,worry i know what you mean. I appreciate that you give us some update ...but yeah if we can ask a zzhk or n0m@n to confirm this would be even better. (if they want obviously)

Myh @ You can be right here...some one say something like this as well.
but i agree more with aigomorla here.
Old 2012-03-28, 13:24   Link #20740
mango909

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpTiic View Post
just copy the whole update then paste it in google translate and you get a bit of a picture if it is right or not
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural