Old 2009-06-07, 01:30   Link #2181
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Mm...only three Sekirei?..
Spoiler for My prediction:

why ?
Spoiler for because...:

but I think this war will be a mess since Higa will cheating and all Minato's Sekirei will come as well in to the Battlefield.
The worst scenario for Higa is he defeated Minato and must "pay" to Angry Demon Landlady (Miya)

RAWR!!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 06:03   Link #2182
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
I doubt Matsu will join in on the fight. She's not much of a fighter. She'll always be the intel.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 11:37   Link #2183
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
I doubt Matsu will join in on the fight. She's not much of a fighter. She'll always be the intel.
That, and even though MBI knows she has been winged, they don't seem to know who winged her. Remember people, MBI is still after Matsu (as evidenced by her belief that Karasuba would kill her if she was found and her needing to disguise herself in some of the extras). It would be stupid to bring her along under current conditions.

I wonder: What would happen if an ashikabi refused to attend a Jinki competition?
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 13:40   Link #2184
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
That, and even though MBI knows she has been winged, they don't seem to know who winged her. Remember people, MBI is still after Matsu (as evidenced by her belief that Karasuba would kill her if she was found and her needing to disguise herself in some of the extras). It would be stupid to bring her along under current conditions.

I wonder: What would happen if an ashikabi refused to attend a Jinki competition?
ONLY IF MATSU SHOW HERSELF IN OPEN FIELD, MBI didn't mentioned anything like back support right? so it's fine to bring her out, plus she can manipulate MBI electronic device, she can turn off all camera before join in the field, or change her face or put a mozaic on her image in every MBI display, or even hide in one of the building around battlefield and take out an opponent with Satellite Weapon

lets put that a side

now in Higa's Army, who will it be?

Spoiler for my prediction:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 14:26   Link #2185
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
ONLY IF MATSU SHOW HERSELF IN OPEN FIELD, MBI didn't mentioned anything like back support right? so it's fine to bring her out, plus she can manipulate MBI electronic device, she can turn off all camera before join in the field, or change her face or put a mozaic on her image in every MBI display, or even hide in one of the building around battlefield and take out an opponent with Satellite Weapon

lets put that a side

now in Higa's Army, who will it be?

Spoiler for my prediction:
the problem is that both Uzume and Shina have different ashikabi so Higa cant use them in his fight...... since Minaka contacted Higa and not Yukari or Chiho...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 15:56   Link #2186
Manic
real men love pink

shina would be a bad choice; for one once he learned who minato was or if kuu was with him he'd refuse to fight, and secondly he is really only effective against kuu and close range fighters. If minato brought kaza,tsu, or kaguri theyd have an easier time taking him down since they have effective long range attacks.

awesome chapter tho cant wait to see what happens in 85

Last edited by Manic; 2009-06-07 at 16:37.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 16:15   Link #2187
zibi88

yeah right if musubi wont come along than world will end...... she couldnt wait for the match so I doubt minato wont take her along (yume for the rescue in very bad moment)

Kagaris wounds didnt healed accoring to last chapter c83... I think he had still bandages on... and ch84 is right after minato comes back home from shop... so in few minutes kagari wouldnt be healed..... Kusano is still to young and even miya might go against this idea (useing a child to fight)

Matsu is a spy sekirei and not a fighter... so maybe she can come up with a way to communicate with minato durring battlefield and give positions and strategy ideas...

Tsukiumi's rival is homura but musubi is bigger rival for her and she allways argues and fights with each others like best friends (shop competition... feeding others... sleeping... bathing...ect... so if one of those girls is aorund minato than we are sure that the other one will pop out just in next sec ^^

I assume kazehana might want to help here too in minatos first match and watch over him... so im still putting at musbi-tsukiumi-kazehana trio ^^ more logical at this moment ^^ (and if kazehana would want to use norito she would be the fastest to get one xD she already kissed minato few times [more than tsukiumi, kusano, matsu,homura XD] so stealing a kiss from minato for her is a peace of cake :P... less troublesome than kissing kagari :P
Old 2009-06-07, 17:12   Link #2188
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
the problem is that both Uzume and Shina have different ashikabi so Higa cant use them in his fight...... since Minaka contacted Higa and not Yukari or Chiho...
Thats what I said..but no ones listening to me >.<
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 17:59   Link #2189
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

@Karasuba: hmmm that avy looks familar :P

Higa also might use Sekirei we havent seen yet, unless all his Sekirei have been shown but I doubt they have.

Im betting for Mina-tan, Musubi, Kazehana, Tsukiumi. Though Id love to see Kagari finally kick some ass again but yeah he's not healed yet.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 18:02   Link #2190
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuba~Maya View Post
Thats what I said..but no ones listening to me >.<
yea thats true but do you still see Higa abiding by any rules?

He could easliy tell them to make there way to ground own their own and cause whatever ruckus is needed. Higa strikes me as the get the job done no matter what type.

Ok I'm rather forgetful but have we seen the MBI enforce any rules?
Only thing that comes to mind is the SBS chasing after few sekirei here and there plus I don't see them being sent after Higa for some reason.

I'm hoping for a Tsukiumi/Homura combo with whoever as back up.
Old 2009-06-07, 18:17   Link #2191
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

I'm hoping for a Tsukiumi/Homura combo with whoever as back up.
Amen to that! But again I highly doubt Minato is gonna let Kagari fight in his condition. Obviously Minato doesnt want anyone to fight but he's gonna have to use prepared Sekirei for this. Though Tsukiumi does keep Kagari in check (and vice versa) she's more able to fight in this.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 20:26   Link #2192
Manic
real men love pink

tho in reality he doesnt really need to fight since he already has 1 jinki and for a person to win they need all of them and a certain something to make em work so they would eventually have to come to him anyway. So it would be the smart move to just set back and let the other ppl knock themselves out and battle for the other jinkis since no one is gonna come and mess with him if he stays at the in while he is under mayas supervision.
Old 2009-06-08, 01:23   Link #2193
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Amen to that! But again I highly doubt Minato is gonna let Kagari fight in his condition. Obviously Minato doesnt want anyone to fight but he's gonna have to use prepared Sekirei for this. Though Tsukiumi does keep Kagari in check (and vice versa) she's more able to fight in this.
I think that Kagari - Tsukiumi combo would be bad.... I mean their powers are the opposites so durring fighting both cold interupt the other one (kagari uses fire on someone than tsukiumi fights not far away and some water might splash to kagaris side and put down the fire >__< )

Best option is Kazehana-kagari , kazehana-tsukiumi.... since wind can give additional power to both fire and water...

Tsukiumi is argueing with everyone that goes near minato :P
Old 2009-06-08, 08:09   Link #2194
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

When do we get releases for this? Is it monthy?
Old 2009-06-08, 08:28   Link #2195
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
When do we get releases for this? Is it monthy?
Sekirei manga is appearing allways on 1st and 3rd Friday of each month..... but getting a good quality of a raw so groups could translate it and realease is "UNKNOWn" so dont expect any releases on a specific date....... if a raw will appear so the translation will appear later........ but becouse its Very hard to get any raws (with quality good enought for scanlation) so the releases are very slow.....

currently there is not even good quality of ch83 raw >__< so getting ch84 will take even longer >_<
Old 2009-06-08, 14:28   Link #2196
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I think that Kagari - Tsukiumi combo would be bad.... I mean their powers are the opposites so durring fighting both cold interupt the other one (kagari uses fire on someone than tsukiumi fights not far away and some water might splash to kagaris side and put down the fire >__< )

Best option is Kazehana-kagari , kazehana-tsukiumi.... since wind can give additional power to both fire and water...

Tsukiumi is argueing with everyone that goes near minato :P
Thats all true and all but thing is generally in anime and manga 2 opposites actually tend to go hand in hand together. While they it seems like its all water and oil stuff I think they would both work very well together.
Plus I think the both of them have enough control of their pwoers to not get in each others way.

also need to shake it up as its always been Musubi and Tsukiumi at the forefront. Good chance for Kazehana to let loose with Homura and Tsukiumi as back....well I'm thinking all the girls need to let loose, as they can't get any

oohh snap I see now! Miya keeps the "no fun time" policy so that the girls sexual frustration builds up and then all that tension is taken out on the opponents, brilliant!
Old 2009-06-08, 18:06   Link #2197
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
I thought Matsu was Number 2 out of all the Sekireis? Unless the translation was wrong. Although, she may not seem like the type of sekirei that fights, she posseses a far greater intelligence than any of the others. Let alone the ashikabi does have a variety of sekireis to use; each with their own special unique abilities that help them succeed within the competition. Matsu will probably handle herself by creating some really big weapons or using her brain power to get out of tough situations.
Old 2009-06-09, 01:09   Link #2198
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I thought Matsu was Number 2 out of all the Sekireis? Unless the translation was wrong. Although, she may not seem like the type of sekirei that fights, she posseses a far greater intelligence than any of the others. Let alone the ashikabi does have a variety of sekireis to use; each with their own special unique abilities that help them succeed within the competition. Matsu will probably handle herself by creating some really big weapons or using her brain power to get out of tough situations.
for me matsu could kinda cheat ^^ create a earphone and make minato recive strategy orders from Matsu (and maybe Miya) kinda like be in touch durring battlefield like matsu did in that disciplinary squad.... looking at minato and the battlefield from satelite or cameras :P

but nah I doubt that kusano or matsu would be chosen (kusano cant run since she is too little... but she could kinda act like personal minato guard [sitting on his back with that plant] and if somone would attack minato she would capture the opponents in that tree vine ^^

I kinda feel that minato will take kazehana and if he wins the jinki will be nr03 (kazehanas) so he will see the vision with kazehana and learn the same what those jinkis are... [nr of jinki describes nr of sekirei]
Old 2009-06-09, 18:57   Link #2199
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
for me matsu could kinda cheat ^^ create a earphone and make minato recive strategy orders from Matsu (and maybe Miya) kinda like be in touch durring battlefield like matsu did in that disciplinary squad.... looking at minato and the battlefield from satelite or cameras :P

but nah I doubt that kusano or matsu would be chosen (kusano cant run since she is too little... but she could kinda act like personal minato guard [sitting on his back with that plant] and if somone would attack minato she would capture the opponents in that tree vine ^^

I kinda feel that minato will take kazehana and if he wins the jinki will be nr03 (kazehanas) so he will see the vision with kazehana and learn the same what those jinkis are... [nr of jinki describes nr of sekirei]
Kusano is pretty scary with her little plant though. Although, she seems very little and uncapable to fight, she can definently pack a punch. I mean combining her counter-part would mean instant death to any sekirei I presume. She has really good defensive abilities.
Old 2009-06-09, 20:23   Link #2200
Manic
real men love pink

kazahana is probably his best offensive/defensive sekirei she can summon hurricane type winds and fly, so that gives her quite the edge. Imagine if you had her, kag, and tsu then just have kaza levitate everyone and just fire down on the other party.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei