AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 14:55   Link #2521
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Now that the show is over, is this a show worth picking up?
If you enjoy drama, character interactions and have a taste for... er... trolling , then yeah, definitely give it a chance.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 15:25   Link #2522
Amoiro Nguyen
lazy onee-sama

Kokoro was a great show. One of the top shows of 2012 in my opinion. It would be nice if it got a second season.
Old 2013-01-04, 23:19   Link #2523
Kirito87

Kokoro Connect light novel

does anyone now where a can read the light novel of kokoro connect, a would really want to know if TaichixINaba STAY together after the anime in the volumes of the light novel
Kirito87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 23:34   Link #2524
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito87 View Post
does anyone now where a can read the light novel of kokoro connect, a would really want to know if TaichixINaba STAY together after the anime in the volumes of the light novel
Please head to the Novel Thread as we are not allow to discuss that here.
Old 2013-01-05, 09:22   Link #2525
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Speaking of the last volume of the novel, I wonder if the chances of another season are slim according to poor DVD sales, not to mention the "prank" scandal?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 11:32   Link #2526
Arya

I think that splitting the series didn't help either, despite I understand that it was unavoidable, given the odd number of episodes. People got a bit confused by how the series ended. This arc was necessary to give a proper ending to the show.

What it's really missing now is a Taichi exploration, because in the end he didn't have one.
By the way, this last arc did tone down Tachi white night persona (and Inaban outsmarting behavior) and that helped balancing the focus and overall feeling about the cast. It felt more chorale than the usual. Despite Aoki keep being useless

Oh, and I really liked Triple_R meta-level view about the show trying to deconstruct the anime, or I'd say the characters. Even if I had the impression that KC tried to do it to each character sooner or later, not only to Iori (that FWIW I either didn't see her like a moe character). The fact is that on her it worked better, or in a clearer way, than Inaban. Even thanks to her personal issue that was more fitting. Heartseed even tried with Aoki, but had to give up It's like heartseed used the deconstruction as a mean to "fix" them and not as a goal. Surely the arc structure, or better, the behavior in trying to end each arc like everyone was back to his normal-mode didn't work well, if they really was trying this sort of deconstruction-thing.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 11:42   Link #2527
skullheart

Everything heartseed is doing fits into a bigger picture later.
skullheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 11:52   Link #2528
Theo

Enough of this sappy romance bullshit. Time for the best part of Kokoro Connect:

Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 16:11   Link #2529
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Enough of this sappy romance bullshit. Time for the best part of Kokoro Connect:

At the end of the day, I have to respect Taichi. He has good taste in women, and he has an Undertaker poster up in his clubroom. There's some badass inside that nice guy.
Old 2013-01-05, 16:54   Link #2530
-Necromancer-
Otaku

Mainly only watch this for the interesting twists and inaba ( is that her name? ) she is cute xD
-Necromancer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 04:59   Link #2531
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post

Well, he is a fans of profressional wrestler...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 19:19   Link #2532
skullheart

The weird thing is that those 3 delinquents wrecked everything but taichi's wrestling poster is still on the wall
Old 2013-01-08, 19:49   Link #2533
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
The weird thing is that those 3 delinquents wrecked everything but taichi's wrestling poster is still on the wall
Even thugs have standards I guess.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 20:46   Link #2534
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Even thugs have standards I guess.
Maybe they are secretly pro-wrestling fans too.
Old 2013-01-09, 12:20   Link #2535
Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
No one fucks with the Deadman.
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 16:22   Link #2536
Belgaesh

I laughed so hard with the nickname "Dereban", it really fits Inaba right now.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 08:58   Link #2537
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

michi-random is truly a great arc... only 4 episodes but it's so tense....

Iori Nagase... you're truly my favorite character because you pictured myself very well...
someone with multiple personalities like us truly feared to be told as liar because we always fake out our emotion... but yeah! we don't need to follow everyone's opinion and just be what we want.... I'll follow and hold your words, Nagase-san...

the only painful thing for me in this arc is Taichi dates Inaba... lol! there goes Nagase's chance... just when they want to reset their relationship...
I'm sad...

oh yea... I really hope they will make season 2 despite there is none fanservice in this anime... I'm praying for this anime....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 13:11   Link #2538
kitten320

I'm at episode 4 right but...

There is one thing that really bugs me about this show... the fact that everything is happening around Taichi and not whole gang. It is always Taichi who is solving problems like if everyone else don't matter and are just tools to make him look good =/

I really don't like this set up. I was hoping that they would help each other not just Taichi being hero of a day...

It would give far more depth to characters but liked this it looks like if Taichi is the only one who gives a damn...
Old 2013-01-24, 23:08   Link #2539
skullheart

From the first arc only, it appears that taichi and aoki are the only ones without any serious problem yet. Aoki is ahoki so he cant really help anybody. Aoki did try to help yui but because of the timing and randomness of the events it happened that taichi was the one who helped her.
Old 2013-01-25, 15:58   Link #2540
kitten320

It is not just Yui! Every single girl got help from Taichi, why can't they help each other? Besides Aoki clearly is smarter than he seems too yet for now he is ignored as well. Bet he also will get Taichi help to make Taichi harem complete -_-

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life