Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-08, 23:20   Link #301
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring d0wn tEh Sky View Post
ZOMFG AIMOT + WALLHACK SPOTTED

steam id has been banned

on a lighter note, that's not that bad that Lockon has only one eye remaining. When you shoot, one eye closes = better accuracy

on a darker note, I just want to se Ali fucking dying, even because of a stray shot, I do not care, just plz kill that sunnovabiatch

[ BTW Ali GG at killing that michael psycho ]
he needs to dies freaking slowly to feel the pain
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 23:37   Link #302
metronome
Mad Loli

good! now at least nena will learn how it feels to loose your families. too bad she doesnt loose some arms too.

trans am is actually kicking ass and cool
metronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 23:45   Link #303
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
lol when ali landed in the enact it looked like the 3 throne gundams were bowing to a superior opponent b4 the battle even started.
doesnt nena still have the trinity mothership so she can recharge and repair the throne drei???
I highly doubt she knows how, to tell the truth. It seems she was highly dependent on Johann, and now that he's gone, she's probably very very lost.
Old 2008-03-08, 23:47   Link #304
lunarelf

Exia is crazy! What is TRANS AM?
lunarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:00   Link #305
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-09, 00:03   Link #306
Lendial

poor johan. i cant believe how much people ali has killed/traumatized. looks like hes going to end up killing another important person now that sets let him fly away.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:06   Link #307
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
Spoiler:
HAH! Exia=Freedom/Justice? GTFO kthxbai. I don't care how powerful GN particles are. They are still NOTHING compared to the absolute godliness that is Lacus Dust!
Old 2008-03-09, 00:07   Link #308
hamstar
just passing by

Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-09, 00:13   Link #309
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
HAH! Exia=Freedom/Justice? GTFO kthxbai. I don't care how powerful GN particles are. They are still NOTHING compared to the absolute godliness that is Lacus Dust!
don't you mean playing METEOR on the speakers?
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:30   Link #310
Aquaman OS

Quote:
You're right. It's better. It actually almost makes sense.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:43   Link #311
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
I highly doubt she knows how, to tell the truth. It seems she was highly dependent on Johann, and now that he's gone, she's probably very very lost.
maybe the purple haro will have some answers. they can get the necessesary equipement given they dont get jumped by GN-X when heading to the trinity MS. drei should stil hav around 20% charge left so normal travel should be sufficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
We can say that when Trans Am Exia rips through 50 MS + 3 battleships like tissue paper in 3 minutes.

Anyway, do they actually show what happens to Nena? Does she end up on the Ptolemaios, or just left to her own devices?
we'll see wat happens to her in ep 23
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 01:08   Link #312
Ichimaru

Ever since earths factions has received GN DRIVES, do you think they are better going back to the battle plan of fightin in a format/mob, where it limits the number of suit casualties compared to this 1on1 fights where they are doomed to lose more units than in mobs and more successful in a mob fight.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 02:47   Link #313
lunarelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
Spoiler:
FREEDOM OR JUSTICE? Do you mean seed blast?
Old 2008-03-09, 02:52   Link #314
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Something I don't really get yet: WHO is Ali working for?
He said, that he killed Laguna Harvey and since it's unlikely he came back again, he must have done it before shooting Kinue. But what point was there then in shooting her?
Her only lead at that time was Laguna Harvey, but still he called some mysterious voice to tell that he got rid of her. (Or did he even speak about Harvey?)
I wonder if there is another traitor in CB, besides Alejandro Corner... maybe a villian for the second half of the series?

The mysterious person Ali was talking to is probably our villain for season 2: Louise! She was always jealous of Kinue's two good hands and unattractive appearance. Plus now she's the only woman in Saji's life.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 02:55   Link #315
Elehayym

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Something I don't really get yet: WHO is Ali working for?
He said, that he killed Laguna Harvey and since it's unlikely he came back again, he must have done it before shooting Kinue. But what point was there then in shooting her?
Her only lead at that time was Laguna Harvey, but still he called some mysterious voice to tell that he got rid of her. (Or did he even speak about Harvey?)
I wonder if there is another traitor in CB, besides Alejandro Corner... maybe a villian for the second half of the series?
I was wondering about that too... Johann sounded quite positive that the only way he could gain access to the Zwei was through Veda, and the only people that are playing with Veda at the moment are Alejandro and Ribbons/Livonze/howeveryouspellhisname, no? Unless I'm forgetting someone

Well, a connection between them wouldn't seem *too* impossible but then it wouldn't make sense that they still didn't reveal it until now giving the current situation, I guess x_x /confused
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 03:10   Link #316
dspr8_rugged
GN-001 Gundam Exia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring d0wn tEh Sky View Post
on a lighter note, that's not that bad that Lockon has only one eye remaining. When you shoot, one eye closes = better accuracy
But then again, he does use one eye when he snipes even before he got owned.

The right's his sniping eye, and I don't think he can do the same feat with his left that quickly.

Anyway...

It's rather weird that Johann asked Nena to run after Ali attacked them. She was in a Gundam and she could have taken down Ali during the time Johann was running back to Eins. Guess it she was too shocked to see Michael die quickly before she can even do her cutesy V-pose.

And speaking of "shock", it was so nice to see Nena's face when she saw her two brothers killed. Now you know how Louise felt when you owned her family for fun, you bitch!

I feel sad for Graham though. Well, his Flag did get a GN Drive, but it will definitely not work against Trans-Am. Cut the crap, Graham and get yourself a REAL Gundam!
dspr8_rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 03:21   Link #317
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspr8_rugged View Post
It's rather weird that Johann asked Nena to run after Ali attacked them. She was in a Gundam and she could have taken down Ali during the time Johann was running back to Eins. Guess it she was too shocked to see Michael die quickly before she can even do her cutesy V-pose.

What shocked me the most is how quick Ali got into gundam and got it working straight away. That Ali is damn fast
Old 2008-03-09, 03:23   Link #318
dspr8_rugged
GN-001 Gundam Exia

If anything, how Ali took down Johann during the gunfight kinda explains how he got in Zwei - his speed is beyond a normal human. On how he got Zwei operating is another issue.

Still, that speed didn't compare to Trans-Am's though.
dspr8_rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 03:25   Link #319
sart

Quote:
i wouldn't want it to be freedom/justice that would put me to sleep and take any excitement out of the battles. Thankfully the writers aren't as mind numbingly stupid as the ones who came up with s.freedom /i-justice kthxbai and lacus THATS RIGHT i said it.
sart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 03:34   Link #320
lunarelf

the skill of Ali is very good, even if he use an Enact, the Eins cannot defeat him.