4 out of 10 : Poor 6 1.46%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.46%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-04, 21:42   Link #341
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, antagonist is the best word since no character in this show is really a villain. Just that grey area in between.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:42   Link #342
defrule

I think this, somehow control the emotions from the Nunally phone call.

Next move, since Nunally will become the governer of Area 11 then this does conflict with Zero's intentions and naturally Zero would oppose this.

Continue along this line, attack Nunally the new governer and one of the following happens:

1. Suzaku will defend Nunally. Zero can manipulate Suzaku in this case.

2. Suzaku does not defend Nunally. Zero will get Nunally back and there will be no need to pretend his memories have not came back.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:43   Link #343
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Or Suzaku could set Lelouch up to go for Nunnally when in fact she is not there.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-04, 21:44   Link #344
Aquaman OS

Suzaku's plan isn't too far out. Putting Nunnally as governor was also a good idea if it was him that did it. (but i doubt he'd have that authority it was probably the Emperor to mess with Lelouch and Suzaku's making the most of a bad situation.) Nunnally hopefully won't commit any genocides and he can look out for her and with his rank all the other knights have to at least hear him out.

Of course this being Geass the Diablous Ex Machina will show up and make sure something goes wrong. But it's at least a noble attempt.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:46   Link #345
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I doubt Suzaku set this up, though it would indicate he has become much better with being devious. I say the Emperor probably had more to do with it though.

Old 2008-05-04, 21:46   Link #346
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
And I wouldn't mind C.C.'s fanservice half as much if she wasn't getting hurt! Goddammit Lulu you could at least be a bit more gentle with the way you remove her from the scene.
Come on, it's like a pillow - very soft. And yes, I did that thing with tomatoes once.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:47   Link #347
FuzzyWuzzy

Ok! realistically speaking, becoming Knight of One is really really hard and maybe even impossible. However, it is a lot easier to believe or it is a lot more probable that Suzaku will achieve his goal rather than Lelouch, realistically speaking.

Brittanians have invaded a lot of countries and they continue to do it. They practically hold the world on their hands. What can 250ish people do against an empire that great? Brittanians have more manpower, resources, vehicles, knightmares, and technology than the BKs. It's like a harmless bug trying to rise up against a human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yes, antagonist is the best word since no character in this show is really a villain. Just that grey area in between.
Isn't the villain, the king of Brittania.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:48   Link #348
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Given how much Suzaku seems to be in with everything the Emperor is up to, his shots are actually better than things would seem.

Old 2008-05-04, 21:48   Link #349
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:

And I wouldn't mind C.C.'s fanservice half as much if she wasn't getting hurt! Goddammit Lulu you could at least be a bit more gentle with the way you remove her from the scene.

I think it's probably because Lelouch thinks C.C. is immortal, so he doesn't really need to be careful about her getting hurt or something. =_=' It's just my opinion though.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:49   Link #350
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I doubt Lelouch cares that much because he knows she won't die. She would probably be the last person he would ever worry about.

Old 2008-05-04, 21:49   Link #351
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
More like no character in the show is really a hero. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:49   Link #352
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Suzaku's plan isn't too far out. Putting Nunnally as governor was also a good idea if it was him that did it. (but i doubt he'd have that authority it was probably the Emperor to mess with Lelouch and Suzaku's making the most of a bad situation.) Nunnally hopefully won't commit any genocides and he can look out for her and with his rank all the other knights have to at least hear him out.

Of course this being Geass the Diablous Ex Machina will show up and make sure something goes wrong. But it's at least a noble attempt.
I think, while she had to be approved of by the Emperor, Nunnally did this of her own volition. After all, in one of the SE, it was shown Clovis actually requested the position, rather than being forced into the job. And going with Nunnally's wish to create a peaceful world, she would probably seize the opportunity herself. I'm not sure why everyone's automatically going to the Suzaku-forced-her-to-do-it option, since while he is making use of this opportunity to trap Lelouch, he doesn't have the authority to appoint someone to the role of Governor-General. He's a Knight of Rounds, but he still is just a knight.
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:50   Link #353
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I think it's probably because Lelouch thinks C.C. is immortal, so he doesn't really need to be careful about her getting hurt or something. =_=' It's just my opinion though.
And it's not like he wanted her to get shaken up in the container, he just kind of dropped her in a bed of tomatoes, which are apparently very soft according to Theron >_>
Old 2008-05-04, 21:52   Link #354
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
You know, even immortals have feelings too. LOL JK.
Yeah, your sig, I don't think that's correct.
I'm pretty sure he said "If you are a witch then I'll become a warlock"
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:52   Link #355
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
I doubt Lelouch cares that much because he knows she won't die. She would probably be the last person he would ever worry about.
And I think that's sad. I just hope that he will realize that she can be HURT, too but she just can't die.
Old 2008-05-04, 21:54   Link #356
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Brittanians have invaded a lot of countries and they continue to do it. They practically hold the world on their hands. What can 250ish people do against an empire that great? Brittanians have more manpower, resources, vehicles, knightmares, and technology than the BKs. It's like a harmless bug trying to rise up against a human.
Lelouch's plan just won't work as is. Even if he does in the end manage to defeat Britannia he's just going reverse the world situation and Britannian survivors are going be to persecuted by angry numbers. Just look what happened in Ep 25. The instant the Japanese had a bit of control back then went nuts and started attacking every Britannian they could find most of whom were just civillians. That will not make a peaceful world for Nunnally. If anything that will make things worse since she's a Britannian and now a royal in position of power making her a prime target of Japanese anger. So basically nobody can really win now unless an unexpected third option (which is pretty much what I'm counting on) happens that manages to unite the world or something.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:54   Link #357
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

He'll probably realize it too late when she actually does die.

Old 2008-05-04, 21:55   Link #358
Morgun

Quote:
And you think the Emperor will okay that? Let a Japanese take control of Japan right after a big nativist rebellion by the Japanese? A former Prime Minister's son no less?
Of course he'd ok it. The emperor doesn't give a crap who governs Area 11. Hell, he even appointed the blind, crippled sister of the latest rebel leader as the next governor. Everything in Britannia is subject to the emperor's whim. If he'd agree to let Suzy into the prestigious KoR, he'd let him choose a lesser position like governor of a bunch of useless sub-humans (from his point of view).

Quote:
Even if he okays it, how long do you think before half the officials of the entire Britannian bureaucracy in Area 11 all plot against him for the position?
This is Britannia we're talking about. It's going to happen anyway. That is just the way they do things.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 21:55   Link #359
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
He'll probably realize it too late when she actually does die.
I kinda hope that would happen, but I also hope that she doesn't have to die in the end before he knows it.
Old 2008-05-04, 21:56   Link #360
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
And I think that's sad. I just hope that he will realize that she can be HURT, too but she just can't die.
uh...he does. Look at the first season. He's worried about her on multiple occasions. The current Lelouch sees C.C. as a person...but that doesn't mean he won't mess with her anyway.

So yeah, Theron says it's like a soft pillow, and it's not like Lelouch was expecting Gino to show up. It was harsh of him, but it's not like he expected her to get hurt badly, nor have to suffer anywhere near the amount of discomfort she end up having. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote