5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.97%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-01, 07:38   Link #241
Knight_SV

Andrei.... you must die painfully!!! Though sergei's death is actually not surprising but how he died is actually kinda pissed off. killed by a brat angstyness.

4 months time skip??? i ahve a bad feeling about this.... though i'm hope sunrise don't drop the ball in next episode like how they did to Code Geass R2
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 07:53   Link #242
justpassingby

Regene really need to get himself off from the cursed couch and plan to back stab Ribbons with Turn A's mustache do something worthy of a villain or an Innovator
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:02   Link #243
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

I hate it when my prediction is right............ They killed sergei and this is the first time that I actually really hate a character in gundam 00. yes go and die Andrei stupid m@T$*r F$c&*r

Other than that epic episode. good job Mizushima thanx for actually slicing our heart little by little.

10/10 for rating don't want to argue with it
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:05   Link #244
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Jeez. Not only did Andrei's A-Laws destroy the elevator, he killed his father on a misunderstanding.

Oedipus Complex much?
Old 2009-02-01, 08:07   Link #245
Galerian

An enjoyable episode.

I can't wait for the subs. I would love to know how shooting the orbital elevator was considered a good thing from Goodman's point of view. I wonder how Katie is going to react to such mindless destruction from her A-LAWS superiors. She hardly supported the move. The only question remains: will she leave A-LAWS or will she make A-LAWS her's. Goodman can't live forever.

Too bad Patrick didn't have any screentime though.

A possible ending for the show: A-LAWS reforms under Katie and becomes the force of good it was intended to be. Free of Innovator Control. CB is no longer needed. A-LAWS and CB square of in one last battle (ribbons has been dealt with by CB by then). It is one of those tragic battles in which neither side harbour ill-feelings towards to the other. CB dies and everybody secretly cries at the death of these heroes (now recognized as such). Then after the final credits we see Setsuna buying some apples in some Middle-East city (or some other heartwarming scene) and we know that Katie and Sumeragi made some kind of perfect plan to allow the CB-members to sneak away before the smoke of battle cleared.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:23   Link #246
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
All goes so well until Andrei's part T_T
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:37   Link #247
Knight_SV

Andrei is also have a crappy voice of Tetsu Shiratori;D
Old 2009-02-01, 08:50   Link #248
pingva

@Galerian:
Goodman and Homer are alive, Innovators are alive. And so far I haven't seen them trusting Kati in any episode. They just say her go away and play with gundams, no one cares what you think.

17ep.:
I guess that's the only way Andrei will be able to understand his father in the future.
I still want that Sergei would be alive.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:52   Link #249
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

What an EPIC EPISODE. This is trully a magnicifent one. Mizushima I love you for all the drama and wondering how many other cool character that you're going to kill (Tomino kill them all v2?)

This an extremely good episode. How arrogant Ribbon to claim as the leader of humanity . How all faction work together to protect the civilan. I totally love that scene when they're shooting the debris together. How sexy GN Archer shooting left and right. It feels so right and perfect. No to mention 00 Raiser giant laser beam ( I almost came for that)

But the main dish for my favourite drama and tragedy is andrei. Stupid b@$t*%d that claim his father life out of MISUNDERSTANDING . Yeah with mizushima style of tragedy we got the scene of bloody Sergei and him remembering the past (I came). Excellent work Mizushima

PS: Hope Marie/Soma with GN Archer would rip you in the ass andrei
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:52   Link #250
Sander RX

Is it me or 00-Raiser pulled an Ideon Sword?
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:02   Link #251
Kikuchi

Ir certainly did. The reactions of A-LAWS people was quite funny too : "MISSED! AHAH YOU SU... ohshi- 'TS A SWORD1!11"
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:03   Link #252
Ypocaramel

From Random Curiosity it seems like the orbital shot from 00 Raiser wasn't in in Trans-Am. Imagine what it could do in Trans-Am and some better targeting equipment. Twin Drive shows its true potential.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:08   Link #253
Morgun

Wait, so we all hate Andrei for killing his father in a fit of angst over his mother's death. But we all want Marie to kill Andrei in a fit of angst over her father's death?
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:08   Link #254
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It was in Trans-Am. The 00 Raiser has this thing called the Raiser System (which requires a second pilot) and it allows for the 00 Raiser to charge up for an enhanced Trans-Am called "Trans-Am Raiser". So 00 Raiser really is all sorts of broken.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2009-02-01 at 09:33.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:15   Link #255
Sander RX

Quote:
wait, so we all hate andrei for killing his father in a fit of angst over his mother's death. But we all want marie to kill andrei in a fit of angst over her father's death?
yes we do!
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:21   Link #256
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
Wait, so we all hate Andrei for killing his father in a fit of angst over his mother's death. But we all want Marie to kill Andrei in a fit of angst over her father's death?
Yeah so what?

Sergei forced to abandon Holly in order to protect the civilian life. Andrei didn't get that. and then He misunderstand Sergei as part of the coup. He continue to attack him while it's pretty obvious that sergei didn't even put a fight. Killed him.

Marie saw with her own eyes how his father got killed.

Yeah I support Marie to killed Andrei

Last edited by Nightwing(T_T); 2009-02-01 at 09:54.
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:25   Link #257
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
yes you do
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:32   Link #258
mike_s_6

10/10

Elevator drop was much much better than I expected. First off, the animation was tops, second, I didn't expect the teamwork. Good job guys!

And Papa Bear dies... Andrei should have at least let his father talk, yeah? :\
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:38   Link #259
Knight_SV

the most stupidest thing that happen.... while everyone is trying to clean the debris, that stupid F**a$$ goes with his angsty and kill sergei.... though sergei will actually die but he doesn't deserve a dead like this, killed without giving a fight of a angsty stupid son like andrei. so please DIE ANDREI!DIE! You're more hated than Saji and Louise now
Old 2009-02-01, 09:50   Link #260
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Yeah we support Marie to killed Andrei
No i don't support anyone killing anyone. I'm not angry at Andrei's actions at all, so don't try to group everyone as the same.