Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-26, 19:22   Link #8021
Yami no Ou
まおう

hopefully it will be released at October
Old 2013-08-26, 19:41   Link #8022
Vezon

Just finish rereading volume 11. Still love those moments with Godou and Erica. How she was basically tsundere to complete dere. Hope next volume has more alone moments with Erica and Godou.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 23:16   Link #8023
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I have mixed feelings about a new volume... on one hand it means more materials for me to work with but on the other hand, more and more of my plans will be thrown out of the window; the dilemma of canon-following fanfic writer. Well, hopefully not much of my plan will havr tp be rewritten.

Though I have uet to read V12 and V13. Not really interested in it for some reason.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 17:16   Link #8024
Preciize
Them Feels~

Hi guys, I just finished the anime after picking it back up. Could someone tell me where the anime left off? Would be much appreciated ^^
Old 2013-09-14, 17:21   Link #8025
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Hi guys, I just finished the anime after picking it back up. Could someone tell me where the anime left off? Would be much appreciated ^^
Personally your better off starting over in the first volume. But if you want Vol.6 is where the anime let off.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 17:37   Link #8026
blackwhite67
Banned

I take it the next volume hasn't been announced yet?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 18:20   Link #8027
Kadi
知識の探求者

V15 has been announced for the 25th of October.

And there is no Campione anime.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 18:38   Link #8028
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

considering the 1st season, you actually surprised at that
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 18:48   Link #8029
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Well it wasn't too bad before it went off the rails, and if you ignore the whole third volume being crammed into the first episode. Wait, why am I even defending it?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 18:53   Link #8030
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Like vezonisdead said, you should just start with Volume 1. The anime is quite a bad adaption.
They rushed incredibly with a 3 Episode=1 Volume pace. For Volume 3 they even just used 1 Episode. Therefore they left out a lot and made a lot of stuff up. They made an anime original ending with the whole metis stuff and left out some important characters and the “main” antagonist.
Just read chapter 1 of Volume 1 one and you will probably know more about the characters and world than the Anime teach you
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 19:42   Link #8031
Yami no Ou
まおう

so its already bound to be released next month eh no Campione anime is not such a big deal anyway considering what they did at the adaptation
Old 2013-09-14, 20:04   Link #8032
Richocet
Lover of Purity

oh next month I was wondering when the next one was out
Old 2013-09-14, 21:42   Link #8033
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
Like vezonisdead said, you should just start with Volume 1. The anime is quite a bad adaption.
They rushed incredibly with a 3 Episode=1 Volume pace. For Volume 3 they even just used 1 Episode. Therefore they left out a lot and made a lot of stuff up. They made an anime original ending with the whole metis stuff and left out some important characters and the “main” antagonist.
Just read chapter 1 of Volume 1 one and you will probably know more about the characters and world than the Anime teach you
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Personally your better off starting over in the first volume. But if you want Vol.6 is where the anime let off.
Alright, thanks guys ^^
Old 2013-09-14, 21:59   Link #8034
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Finally, some info about the V15 of Campione!

Anyway, thanks for the info Kadi. Really appreciate it.

Spoiler for V.15 prediction:

Oh, wait! I remember that High school DxD V.16 will be release on the 19th of October.

While Campione! is on the 25th.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 06:02   Link #8035
Trung-t-rung

So, any ideas what the super Campione battle that transcends time and space will be ?
I hope that it will be either a tag team battle between Aisha and Godou vs Doni and Uldin or a 4-way one : Uldin vs Godou vs Aisha vs Doni.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 06:15   Link #8036
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
So, any ideas what the super Campione battle that transcends time and space will be ?
I hope that it will be either a tag team battle between Aisha and Godou vs Doni and Uldin or a 4-way one : Uldin vs Godou vs Aisha vs Doni.
I think that a battle like that, wouldn't be super enough to transcend time and space.

In my opinion, it's going to be a fight between 4 Campione's cooperating with each other (Uldin, Godou, Aisha and Doni) vs the past version of the King of the End ... or more accurately, a struggle to survive and return to the present world, since I doubt that 4 Campione's, are enough to defeat the King of the End - but it might be enough to have pretty heavy consequences in terms of time and space.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 06:18   Link #8037
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
considering the 1st season, you actually surprised at that
if only they followed the novel it might of had a chance
Old 2013-09-15, 06:39   Link #8038
Kadi
知識の探求者

Nope, even staying close to the novel I doubt it would've turned out well... some episodes show they just had no idea what they were doing. No, not episode 1, that one was decently thought through for cutting so much (I still love drunk Erica). I was rather thinking about episode... 8? The "middle" episode for V4. It's holier than Swiss cheese. So... "if only they'd had a writer and/or director who knew what they were doing (for more than one episode)"...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 09:47   Link #8039
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I'm thinking a team battle or a four-way battle. Though I doubt we'll see human armies clashing.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 09:52   Link #8040
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that a battle like that, wouldn't be super enough to transcend time and space.

In my opinion, it's going to be a fight between 4 Campione's cooperating with each other (Uldin, Godou, Aisha and Doni) vs the past version of the King of the End ... or more accurately, a struggle to survive and return to the present world, since I doubt that 4 Campione's, are enough to defeat the King of the End - but it might be enough to have pretty heavy consequences in terms of time and space.
this is most likely the case a four way battle between Campione's won't be enough to be considered a battle that transcends time and space(at least thats what I think)

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem