AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-03, 15:06   Link #41
Kallen4life

hands chained up, BB leaning down to her face

HOT too
Old 2010-08-03, 15:11   Link #42
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Let's face it, Bonney is there for fan service. People shouldn't have any qualms with what Blackbeard did .
Old 2010-08-03, 15:20   Link #43
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Honestly, I'm unsure why you are implying Blackbeard as the winner of this potential encounter (what Teach did or did not do with Sengoku is besides the point considering he was not potentially facing Sengoku at this time, but rather Akainu). I expect that Blackbeard can definitely fight against an Admiral, but I don't quite agree that he could defeat one (by himself) yet. Then again, I place Admirals on ridiculously high platforms...

I'm not really saying that Blackbeard would kick Akainu's ass, but I just don't think that it was necessary for him to run away, either. I mean, if Teach can safely walk away from a battlefirld full of enemy marines and pirates at Marineford, why should he bother running with his tail between his legs when he saw Akainu, a single admiral, arrive? He could've just handed over Bonney to the admiral, say something to the effect of, "So that's how it's gonna be, eh? Oh well, I can get a new ship elsewhere..... Smell ya later!", and walk away scot-free like he did back then (it seems clear to me that Bonney's capture took bigger priority over destroying Blackbeard, anyhow). I mean, I know that being a cowardly piece of scum is a part of Teach's character and all, but I just see no reason why he has to run away from an admiral at this point, especially since he's on the virge of becoming an emperor himself.....

Oh BTW, for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, may I suggest taking a gander at the SBS thread? Oda may have dropped a particularly interesting hint concerning the next crewmember.....
Old 2010-08-03, 15:26   Link #44
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Akainu is a pretty big problem for anyone to deal with, including Blackbeard. If he starts slinging magma around, there's really no guarantee Blackbeard would win. He got off scot-free at Marineford because Shanks was there to enforce the peace. Won't fly here.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:55   Link #45
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
yay I actually predicted something right for once. Sanji learning Okama kempo is awesome. I'm wondering though did Luffy's message directly tell the straw hats to get stronger, I realy don't see what his actions were saying.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:57   Link #46
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Ms Bonney looks mighty hot all grungy and tied up and stuff.
Makes me wonder if she has a special ability or access to sensitive information..

Anyone else wants to see Drake get pummeled a little? Not that I have anything against the guy; I'd just like to see a reaffirmation that you don't mess with a mawfuggin' Yonkou; not even his guards(it is one of Kaidou's favourite islands after all).

Sanji is the highlight of this for me..if he were to develop his Haki from his will to not become an okama again it'd be halarious . Sanji's gonna be a beast though, having to beat 99 Okama masters? Then steroids? can't ask for more!
Old 2010-08-03, 16:08   Link #47
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Let's face it, Bonney is there for fan service. People shouldn't have any qualms with what Blackbeard did .
At least Bonney pounded Blackbeard's face in when he reached down for a smooch .
Old 2010-08-03, 16:13   Link #48
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
At least Bonney pounded Blackbeard's face in when he reached down for a smooch .
How could she pound his face when her hands were chained up?

But that's alright. Blackbeard has the beautiful and voluptuous Caterina Devon on his crew. He doesn't need anything else .
Old 2010-08-03, 16:14   Link #49
marvelB

Heh, I wonder if Sanji will awaken his Haki by fighting the 99 okama masters? Also, I wonder if Inazuma will be amongst them (after all, we never did get a good enough glimpse of his fighting style)....?
Old 2010-08-03, 16:21   Link #50
james0246

Quote:
Your right, pound is the incorrect word. She kicked his face in .

Quote:
But that's alright. Blackbeard has the beautiful and voluptuous Caterina Devon on his crew. He doesn't need anything else .
My thoughts exactly...
Old 2010-08-03, 16:21   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
By using her legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Heh, I wonder if Sanji will awaken his Haki by fighting the 99 okama masters? Also, I wonder if Inazuma will be amongst them (after all, we never did get a good enough glimpse of his fighting style)....?
Yeah, I guess it's possible for Inazuma to be an okama kempo master as well. It seems like he mostly relies on his DF powers though.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:28   Link #52
Blackbeard D. Kuma

And what of Bonney's crew? Are they just left all beaten up on the ground?
Old 2010-08-03, 16:29   Link #53
Finre

What if Jewelry bonnie is akainu's daughter ? that would be interesting . why would he be afraid otherwise ?
Old 2010-08-03, 16:34   Link #54
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
They're tied up near her. Blackbeard caught the entire crew.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:35   Link #55
marvelB

Quote:

Yeah, they were all beaten and tied up, as well. I guess this may be the end of Bonney's now that Akainu's got a hold of them.....

Edit: Ah, morbosfist beat me to the punch!
Old 2010-08-03, 16:39   Link #56
Blackbeard D. Kuma

So marvelB, are you ready for Moria to make his great comeback ? I can definitely see him being instrumental to the plot when Kaidou plays his role.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:43   Link #57
marvelB

^Hellz yeah! I didn't think that Moria would die that easily! I already mentioned before that he'll probably decide to make a big splash in the New World now that he's escaped (hopefully, with Oars Jr.'s corpse in tow). Oh, how I can't wait for his grand re-entrance into the story..... kiiishishishishi!
Old 2010-08-03, 16:53   Link #58
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I already mentioned before that he'll probably decide to make a big splash in the New World now that he's escaped (hopefully, with Oars Jr.'s corpse in tow). Oh, how I can't wait for his grand re-entrance into the story..... kiiishishishishi!
I think that from now on, he's not going to be as heavily reliant on his subordinates. Perhaps a good balance between actively involving himself in battle and having his minions do his dirty work will allow him to reach the pinnacle of his power. Whatever the case, it's very likely we're going to see a new Moria.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:55   Link #59
james0246

^Or, Moria will simply hook up with some powerful figure (Dragon, etc). Whatever the case, the next we see him where a Strawhat is involved, I expect he will be an ally not an enemy.
Old 2010-08-03, 17:03   Link #60
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ I think so too. After what has transpired, I see Moria being similar to Crocodile in terms of alignment. Neither of them want the WG to have their way any longer. That being said, it's very unlikely they'll oppose the strawhats again since they wouldn't gain anything out of that.