AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-27, 08:36   Link #801
-マク-

Quote:
Originally Posted by -マク-
(missions 25-32 are also bought in the shop. they're the red ones with the kunai)
I'm a liar. they're the blue ones with a scroll.. red ones with kunai are game options.
-マク- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 08:37   Link #802
Avenger

Quote:
I'm a liar. they're the blue ones with a scroll.. red ones with kunai are game options.
They're pretty easy to see that they are missions....it says the mission number next to each icon
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 09:00   Link #803
Electrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
for those who dont have the game yet, and need to be hyped.
[link snipped]
sOnJoOL, that link is broken - can I get that video at an alternative place?
Electrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 09:52   Link #804
ArbalestAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
Finished Character Selection Screen.
dont hold your breath.... -__-;;;
Spoiler:

guess no new ones, damn that bs-er.

and also new info.
if u have GNT1 save, you get 10000 pts, if u have GNT2 save, u get 20000 pts, and if u have both, 30000 pts.
wait, so these are all the characters? i thought we knew all these characters were gonna be in 3 before it came out, so which ones are the 4 supposedly "hidden" characters?

....damn, i still want this game
ArbalestAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 10:00   Link #805
-マク-

I may just have been dreaming, but I recall seeing Sasuke in his original blue/gray clothes during a 4-way battle.

Anyone know how to unlock/change his clothes to the older ones?
-マク- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 10:20   Link #806
Avenger

Quote:
I may just have been dreaming, but I recall seeing Sasuke in his original blue/gray clothes during a 4-way battle.

Anyone know how to unlock/change his clothes to the older ones?
Yeah, you can change it back to his original clothes by pressing Z when over his character on the selection screen.
Old 2004-11-27, 11:01   Link #807
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Well my game is still on its way but i'm worried cause i heard that they weakened all the characters i play with.

Sasuke is now slower and kakashi looses health when he opens the sharingan and even when he uses the back +A its slower so its almost impossible to counter specials. And they didnt give kiba anything extra.
Old 2004-11-27, 11:53   Link #808
Avenger

Hey i need some help badly, i unlocked orochimaru and bought a bunch of items in the shop but there is no red icon for shadow mode. do i have to beat all of the missions for shadow mode to appear in the shop? I have only one incomplete mission in jounin mode.
Old 2004-11-27, 12:13   Link #809
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrode
sOnJoOL, that link is broken - can I get that video at an alternative place?
try copy and paste the link instead of clicking it.
if that doesnt work, i donno.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 12:36   Link #810
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Well my game is still on its way but i'm worried cause i heard that they weakened all the characters i play with.

Sasuke is now slower and kakashi looses health when he opens the sharingan and even when he uses the back +A its slower so its almost impossible to counter specials. And they didnt give kiba anything extra.
Kakashi's sharingan counter doesn't seem to be any slower... and about Kiba, well, he does have a new super..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Hey i need some help badly, i unlocked orochimaru and bought a bunch of items in the shop but there is no red icon for shadow mode. do i have to beat all of the missions for shadow mode to appear in the shop? I have only one incomplete mission in jounin mode.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need to beat all missions and on all difficulties. Try scoring first place in both survival and time attack as well if you haven't already.

Oh, and whoever asked about Hinata's second super; it's a counter that can work against pretty much all physical moves(even supers), and is activated by pressing down+X when your lifebar is flashing.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 12:50   Link #811
hypertoast
acclaimed

what kind of projectile does anko throw?
kunai? Shiruken? I hope she throws dango (or atleast the dango sticks [mochi balls already eaten])

I just need some info while a wait form my game to come.
i ordered play-asia.com but it's still not here......
hypertoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 13:21   Link #812
dnmt

She throws regular kunai... damn, what a dumb question.. I mean, no offense, but seriously.
Old 2004-11-27, 14:24   Link #813
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Yeah, you can change it back to his original clothes by pressing Z when over his character on the selection screen.
the regular one is with X
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 15:57   Link #814
Avenger

Anko's projectiles are kunai, however she can use snakes too by pressing down a or jumping in the air and pressing A

Edit: Does anyone know a really easy combo to use that is 6+ hits and can end with rasengan easily? im having trouble with forward bb+baabx, as orochimaru doesnt really land correctly all the time when i hit him.
Old 2004-11-27, 16:44   Link #815
dnmt

bbbb, short pause, bbx. I got it on my first try using this combo.
Old 2004-11-27, 19:43   Link #816
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Just a warning to anyone who hasn't ordered Naruto 3 yet. I used DHL to order Naruto 3 from Lik Sang with the 1-3 day shipping and now I won't get the game til the 29th. It got to America the day before thanksgiving but wasn't moved because of the holiday. Then on friday it got shipped from LA to Kentucky for some reason and then at the end of the night it reached Chicago at 5 am Saturday. And today it reached Alsip which is the closest distributing building to me and it was held for another day. So now I doubt the game will be shipped on a sunday so I paid 27 dollars for 5 day shipping. So when I go back to school on sunday night I'll have to find a way home on monday to get my game. That is the last time im going with DHL
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 20:30   Link #817
Captain_Dope

I have 2 questions.

1. How do you unlock Mizuki?

2. How do you unlock Shadow mode?
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 21:28   Link #818
ArbalestAS

so that thing going around with 4 secret characters is only a rumor and itachi is the last one to be unlocked?
ArbalestAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 22:58   Link #819
Avenger

you can unlock shadow mode by unlocking orochimaru, mizuki (thats what the guy who wrote the game FAQ on gamefaqs.com told me when he emailed me.) and when you do pretty good in time attack and survival mode WARNING! do not do 50rounds of survival and quit instead of letting yourself die, it doesnt count as a rating, meaning you would have to do survival mode again (not that many times of course)

Mizuki you can buy after you unlock orochimaru for 15000

Edit: Yes itachi is the last one to be unlocked the order is as follows for the last 3. Tsunade(50,000) Sandaime (75,000) Itachi (100,000)

SOrry to say but.....itachi is over rated....if you get past his bunshin attack you can unleash a full combo....and btw sandaime if mad FAST! and he has a lot of jutsus. He has down+A which makes a big rock rupture in the ground hit the opponent. Up+A does a water blast which is very fast (almost instant) aiming diagonally upward, and when he jumps if you press A instead of throwing kunai he breathes 3 fire blasts. Finally he has a decent counter. I makes a water nova around him, like a slower version of kaiten, because to some degree it can counter certain ranged attacks, but if you counter too late it still stops the attack sometimes, but you fall over and get hit still.

2nd edit Thank you man for the combo info.
Old 2004-11-27, 23:02   Link #820
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

1 question- if I was to import the game will it work on UK systems?
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote