AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-25, 05:42   Link #61
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

waiting for af-f...

Last edited by bOcyOgl; 2003-12-25 at 05:58. Reason: added some stuff
Old 2003-12-25, 05:43   Link #62
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
Spoiler:

waiting for af-f...
don't forget Hana also
Old 2003-12-25, 06:30   Link #63
kamij0

please tatsunosuke, save tetsunosuke from shimbara !
Old 2003-12-25, 16:42   Link #64
brightman
Ancient Member

Wow, amazing! Didn't someone here guess Hana and Saya's real "occupations" in the other thread a while ago? Never expected that to come true...
Old 2003-12-25, 20:53   Link #65
saku~ya
la~li~lo

Oh my gosh !_! At last!!! I get to see some action I have been oh-so-waiting-for ^^; Episode 11 made me happy when I saw at least some fighting from Okita and the other person >_> *bad with names* And this weeks episode was even better. Tatsunosuke is such a nice oniiiii-san. I knew I stuck with this anime for some reason..... Whoo! I'm excited about the next episode.
Old 2003-12-25, 23:37   Link #66
Zippy-DSM

Send a message via ICQ to Zippy-DSM Send a message via AIM to Zippy-DSM Send a message via Yahoo to Zippy-DSM
MMm I think the show is ok worth watching I might like fullmetal,naruto,chrono crusade,kenshin a bit more but I cant find anything bad about PMK
Old 2003-12-26, 17:55   Link #67
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone know why Saya can not talk?
Old 2003-12-26, 18:01   Link #68
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hor
I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Does anyone know why Saya can not talk?
I always thought she was emotional traumatized or something. I don't think she is really an mute.
Old 2003-12-26, 18:10   Link #69
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I always thought she was emotional traumatized or something. I don't think she is really an mute.
I would think she is really mute, she didnt even make a sound when she laughed.
[edit: I take my statement back]

Last edited by bOcyOgl; 2003-12-26 at 21:19.
Old 2003-12-26, 18:25   Link #70
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

I have noticed she has made a few faint sounds, when she is laughing, you can hear it a little bit, or at the end of ep 12 I think there was also some sound you could hear from her. I don't believe she if deaf because she reacted when she had her back to Tetsu and he yelled, unless she can feel vibrations of the air that soft. I'm just not sure.
Old 2003-12-26, 21:18   Link #71
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
I have noticed she has made a few faint sounds, when she is laughing, you can hear it a little bit, or at the end of ep 12 I think there was also some sound you could hear from her. I don't believe she if deaf because she reacted when she had her back to Tetsu and he yelled, unless she can feel vibrations of the air that soft. I'm just not sure.
My apologies for the earlier post, just watched lunar's ep12 and

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-26, 23:21   Link #72
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

I didn't notice any sounds she has made either Maybe she could only make very faint sounds, this is what bothers me. I just have no idea why she can't. Is this amime based on a manga, anyone know?
Old 2003-12-27, 01:34   Link #73
kamij0

Quote:
I didn't notice any sounds she has made either Maybe she could only make very faint sounds, this is what bothers me. I just have no idea why she can't. Is this amime based on a manga, anyone know?
manga got that too , erm .. i nver read the manga before. but it will be kinda boring if saya keeps on [...] in the manga.
Old 2003-12-27, 06:03   Link #74
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
My apologies for the earlier post, just watched lunar's ep12 and

Spoiler:
I could try to explain but its just a speculation :-

Spoiler:

I hope saya does talk one day... i don't think she's entirely mute..... being a geisha trainy must have been really tough..... if anyone has read the book titled 'memoirs of a geisha' they'd understand..... although a geisha isn't as low as a full blown prostitute and they live much more prestigious lives... its very controlled and has many different ...erm.... what's that word.... rules??? ah.. heck.. something to that degree anyway........
Old 2003-12-27, 12:06   Link #75
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
I could try to explain but its just a speculation :-

Spoiler:

I hope saya does talk one day... i don't think she's entirely mute..... being a geisha trainy must have been really tough..... if anyone has read the book titled 'memoirs of a geisha' they'd understand..... although a geisha isn't as low as a full blown prostitute and they live much more prestigious lives... its very controlled and has many different ...erm.... what's that word.... rules??? ah.. heck.. something to that degree anyway........
he's right, geishas are meant to perform and serve, well.. we dunno if she's a geisha or a prositute either.
Old 2003-12-27, 18:46   Link #76
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
he's right, geishas are meant to perform and serve, well.. we dunno if she's a geisha or a prositute either.
opinion
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-27, 20:29   Link #77
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Yes shimabara is a place, also known as the sex district.
Old 2003-12-27, 22:34   Link #78
Zippy-DSM

Send a message via ICQ to Zippy-DSM Send a message via AIM to Zippy-DSM Send a message via Yahoo to Zippy-DSM
Mmm after seeing ep 12 whos sub is more accuret I have 11 of anime keeps ep 12 is anoe
Old 2003-12-28, 01:11   Link #79
kamij0

Quote:
opinion
Spoiler:

IMO, Saya might come from a poor family, was sold off for some $$.. and stop talking after that

IMO again, i think animeforever is better
Old 2003-12-28, 03:16   Link #80
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

So everyone believes it just isn't a physical problem? I think I might look into the manga to find out for sure.
Closed Thread