AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-26, 15:10   Link #201
GDB

I figure she'll probably use the Wheel, lose her memories, and then have to use the Lovers to read everyone's heart and either reignite her memories, or essentially use their memories as her own, leading to a massive burst of pseudo-romance with either Liberta or Nova.

And I don't mind the lack of fighting, it's just they made it out to be this huge issue that would seemingly dictate the direction of the series. And no one's training for it, or really even cares about it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 15:15   Link #202
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

They should have extended to 24 or 26 episodes. Is she even going to choose a guy? We have seen countless of interaction between her and Liberta/Nova, but they haven't shared a "passionate moment" as of yet.

It's going to be one hell of a rush.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 19:44   Link #203
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
They should have extended to 24 or 26 episodes. Is she even going to choose a guy? We have seen countless of interaction between her and Liberta/Nova, but they haven't shared a "passionate moment" as of yet.

It's going to be one hell of a rush.
Well the game does have a route that she doesn't have to choose one.

Also, not everyone's route is done with yet. Maybe we'll get a second season announcement.
Old 2012-09-02, 05:24   Link #204
mistress_kisara

http://arcanafamiglia.com/news/2012/09/02/1.html

They announced that there would be an extra unaired episode that would be released along with the BD/DVD of the Arcana Famiglia EVENT Yay! Plus they announced a 2nd game!
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 11:52   Link #205
ookamigirl

Looks like Felicita helped papa, but with a price.
So history repeats itself once again.
Nova cam to some interesting conclusions.
It would be fun if those three really were related.
Nova & Liberta were tying to make her remember, but that's not gonna help.
Jolly became the least liked member of their family for what he did.
Luckily he redeemed himself pretty quick. That sure was a close call for Felicita's memories.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 20:05   Link #206
melina_putri

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post

They announced that there would be an extra unaired episode that would be released along with the BD/DVD of the Arcana Famiglia EVENT Yay! Plus they announced a 2nd game!
I wonder what the extra episode about? Though it is probably a fanservice episode, considering the title is "Capriccio – stile Arcana Famiglia" which is literally means "Arcane Family style/fashion".
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 02:18   Link #207
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Finally it seems that we're going to move on to the crux of the show, and that's the competition to decide papa's successor. Just as well, Felicita is going to have to choose one to fulfil the requirement of The Lovers card. I have a feeling that it the show might take a harem route with Nova and Liberta, though I personally am rooting for Nova.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 12:01   Link #208
ookamigirl

In order to save Mondo, Felicita has to fall in love with someone.
Well, at least she has a lot of guys at her disposal.
Seems like Liberta and Nova are closest to her heart.
Interesting how those two really make an effort 'cause of her.
I'm glad that's helping Liberta to focus and use his power right.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-09-09, 12:39   Link #209
mistress_kisara

Next week is the Arcana duello wonder how they'll fit all the battles though and it seems
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-11, 21:31   Link #210
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

You know, all one would have to do for this series is watch the first episode and the last episode just for the match.....

Otherwise, this show has turned into a huge disappointment.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 04:47   Link #211
ginger02

Quote:

Yay I'm happy!! I really like the series and the characters so I'm glad i can see them again. Too bad i can't play the game
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 10:01   Link #212
melina_putri

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
You know, all one would have to do for this series is watch the first episode and the last episode just for the match.....

Otherwise, this show has turned into a huge disappointment.
This series wasn't about the Duello to begin with, it's about Felicita making relationship with the guys since it is based on otome game. The Duello is just an excuse from Mondo to find a person suitable for Felicita, Mondo gave 2 months as the time limit before he is fallen into a coma and giving time for Felicita to know her future suitor more.

Though having to fit the events in the game into 12 episodes will be definitely broken the plot. There are 7 character routes and each route have about 20 events in the game, you can guess how many events that they cut..

The studio took the "easiest" way to adapt this, up to episode 9 they are animating the events that happened in common route instead animating the events that exclusively happened in each character route.
Old 2012-09-15, 10:12   Link #213
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_putri View Post
This series wasn't about the Duello to begin with, it's about Felicita making relationship with the guys since it is based on otome game. The Duello is just an excuse from Mondo to find a person suitable for Felicita, Mondo gave 2 months as the time limit before he is fallen into a coma and giving time for Felicita to know her future suitor more.

Though having to fit the events in the game into 12 episodes will be definitely broken the plot. There are 7 character routes and each route have about 20 events in the game, you can guess how many events that they cut..

The studio took the "easiest" way to adapt this, up to episode 9 they are animating the events that happened in common route instead animating the events that exclusively happened in each character route.
You're right I just didn't like how overexposed Liberta and Nova and how they dumbed down Felicita..

I liked the game so much so sad to read hate comments..I expect more hate comments tomorrow after the finale
Old 2012-09-15, 10:49   Link #214
Bern-san

Quote:
You're right I just didn't like how overexposed Liberta and Nova and how they dumbed down Felicita..

I liked the game so much so sad to read hate comments..I expect more hate comments tomorrow after the finale
This.

I loved the game too but the anime is so boring that I dropped it some time ago. Will watch tomorrow's episode though.
Didn't help that my least favorite characters (Liberta and Nova) eclipsed the rest of the cast.
My biggest complaint is how they treated Felicita's character. So much potential wasted!

Both this and Hakuoki Reimeiroku could haven been more awesome if they had more than 12 episodes... This makes me rethink if I really want otome adaptations given their poor treatment.

PS: Did they animate the famous Jolly octopus scene?
Old 2012-09-15, 12:05   Link #215
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
This.

I loved the game too but the anime is so boring that I dropped it some time ago. Will watch tomorrow's episode though.
Didn't help that my least favorite characters (Liberta and Nova) eclipsed the rest of the cast.
My biggest complaint is how they treated Felicita's character. So much potential wasted!

Both this and Hakuoki Reimeiroku could haven been more awesome if they had more than 12 episodes... This makes me rethink if I really want otome adaptations given their poor treatment.

PS: Did they animate the famous Jolly octopus scene?
Unfortunately no..
Old 2012-09-15, 16:49   Link #216
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Maybe I should find the game somewhere? It sounds like I might've liked the game more...

Maybe they'll wind up doing what Hakuoki wound up doing: making an ova for each of the male characters with Felicita
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 03:57   Link #217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The show has it's ups and downs, but I still like it's OP One of the best this season.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 11:40   Link #218
melina_putri

They cut Mondo flashback about Felicita birth when Mondo and Felicita fight and show how Mondo wanted Felicita to succeed him instead.

Despite how they overexposed Liberta and Nova in every episodes, the studio use the Normal Ending of the game for the ending of the anime version, though they also give a glimpse of the "Best" Ending.

Though it made sense since they animating the events in common route instead of events in character specific routes and they also hinted which ending they are going for on the 1st episode.

Looks like Liberta and Nova are overexposed to give the anime some romance since there is barely any romance at all in the common route of the game.

Last edited by melina_putri; 2012-09-16 at 13:46.
Old 2012-09-16, 11:44   Link #219
ookamigirl

Arcana Duello. Finally!
They could've made a whole season of these duels.
Instead, they crammed it into just one episode.
Looks like Felicita is not as weak as everyone thought.
Nova vs Liberta! Both of them have grown a lot since the beginning.
That was certainly interesting to watch.
Felicita vs Mondo!
I'm glad she finally showed him her strength.
All's well that ends well ^^

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-09-16, 11:51   Link #220
GDB

What a bullshit ending. She doesn't choose anyone, and she doesn't even take over as Papa. Blah.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo