AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-26, 21:32   Link #1081
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Man, if those spoilers are true, that kinda cheapens his murder at Suzakus hands.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-02-27, 00:08   Link #1082
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
OMG!!!
suzaku killed his father to save nanaly

in my opinion suzaku more suitable being bodyguard to nanaly than euphie
Old 2007-02-27, 00:17   Link #1083
Juvyniled

Why do people change their opinions so radically.... Besides, it's still not a proven fact is it?
Old 2007-02-27, 00:32   Link #1084
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Why do people change their opinions so radically.... Besides, it's still not a proven fact is it?
Indeed. I have serious doubts about the novel being canon, because vital information about Suzaku's past simply don't get leaked like that. If they are suppose to be canon, Sunrise would have told us. (Sunrise already claim there would be differences between novel and anime.)

I believe this falls in the same category as the one about Nanally being given Geass and become a mecha pilot in one of the mangas.
Old 2007-02-27, 01:11   Link #1085
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

It would be kind of funny if they tried to mix all the continuities together

Old 2007-02-27, 01:18   Link #1086
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
It would be kind of funny if they tried to mix all the continuities together
then we'd have Evas, gundams, multiple Zero's, alternating episodes from Suzaku's, Lelouch's, and magical eva pilot Nunnally's view......

the combination of realities would cause such utter madness that it would transcend awesome. ^_^
Old 2007-02-27, 01:22   Link #1087
Juvyniled

Heh, if you want to know Suzaku's past and life, you must buy the Suzaku storyline manga (sarcasm)! .... which is mostly just a recap of the series in his view.

Quote:
then we'd have Evas, gundams, multiple Zero's, alternating episodes from Suzaku's, Lelouch's, and magical eva pilot Nunnally's view......
Lol, would be fun. Imagine all the villains together. And then I'm sure no doubt there'll be multiple factions. As long as they don't make speeches, it would be ok.

Last edited by Juvyniled; 2007-02-27 at 01:37.
Old 2007-02-27, 05:29   Link #1088
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Maybe thats why the next episode is called Bloodied Euphie.

I lol'ed

Quote:
He'll be ripping off certain scene from the past Code Geass episode.
re-used scene??? :O oh noess

Last edited by Mgz; 2007-02-27 at 07:46.
Old 2007-02-27, 08:14   Link #1089
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
re-used scene??? :O oh noess
Reused style maybe. With Full Metal Orange's new look, reused animation like Lancelot's Sakuradite reactor scene is impossible.

I think Bloodied Euphie has 2 possibilities :

a. Euphie gets attacked, seriously injured but alive, Suzaku kills the assailant, blames himself for running away from his duties as Euphie's chosen one, dedicates himself as Euphie's 'knight' and WILL DO ANYTHING for her sake and for her to become the Emperor

b. Euphie gets attacked, dies, Suzaku goes emo, snaps, and becomes Darth Lancelot standing in a field of corpses and fire.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-02-27, 08:57   Link #1090
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

why should the title be interpreted so literally? I bet It'll be nothing like that.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2007-02-27, 09:28   Link #1091
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Yeah. The episode will probably be about Euphie losing her innocence. -_- Interpret that however you wish.

Old 2007-02-27, 09:33   Link #1092
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

New Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-27, 09:38   Link #1093
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
New Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Those Megami magazine "spoilers" are somewhat.... questionable.
They have stated things in the past that was mere 'speculation' as if it's gonna happen, and they didn't

Megami Magazine articles have a lot of reporter's own "speculation based on short summaries of future episodes", so do take it with grain of salt.

Quote:
Yeah. The episode will probably be about Euphie losing her innocence. -_- Interpret that however you wish.
Do I have to do that without dipping my head in the gutter?
The gutter is so comfortable...
Old 2007-02-27, 12:04   Link #1094
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Reused style maybe. With Full Metal Orange's new look, reused animation like Lancelot's Sakuradite reactor scene is impossible.

a. Euphie gets attacked, seriously injured but alive, Suzaku kills the assailant, blames himself for running away from his duties as Euphie's chosen one, dedicates himself as Euphie's 'knight' and WILL DO ANYTHING for her sake and for her to become the Emperor

b. Euphie gets attacked, dies, Suzaku goes emo, snaps, and becomes Darth Lancelot standing in a field of corpses and fire.
naw im up for possibility c...

yuffie attacks and shows up to be not so innocent in the way she handles civilians *cough*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-27, 14:58   Link #1095
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Speaking of Possibility b...weren't there something in the interview that noted that the scene where it shows Lancelot (OP) in a field of fire and chaos that something will change in Suzaku?
Old 2007-02-27, 15:45   Link #1096
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
NOOOOO!
still, some of these bits seem a little strange, especially because of that shot in episode 12 (Kirihara and Genbu are together, and Kaguya is holding onto Genbu's leg, which would suggest Genbu was at least kind to Kaguya. something of an oddity if Kaguya is affiliated with Kirihara and the NAC.)

and if Genbu actually was planning war with Brittannia, and didn't just get it forced upon him with invasion, it makes it seem like he is relatively incompetent and did deserve to die for adopting a do or die resistance. 0_o
Well, I don't see why the novel Genbu wouldn't be kind to a young girl like Kaguya.
Old 2007-02-27, 15:49   Link #1097
monstratboy

I thought the blood stained Euphie thing was just figurative for her first bout of unpadded political action/deceision making. Isn't there a spoiler about her declaring some area as a special zone or something like that.

I think she is going to start showing more backbone to her family and advisors and start sorting Japan her own way while stepping on a bunch of toes. This ofcourse is ignited by her watching what she sees as Kururugi's courage and strength.

... Then we will have our 3 factions.... take that as you will
Old 2007-02-27, 16:28   Link #1098
ashlay
the red string of fate

^LIES! DIRITY DESTINY FILLED LIES! >_<

ahem. what I meant to saw was, who's going to side with Euphemia? Suzaku is going to resign in 20 (probably heading for the albion), Cornelia hasn't been pleased at all with Euphies recent decisions, and if Lelouch or Schniezel support her, she'll just be their pawn.

I think the announcement will serve more for character development and exposition purposes later in the series, as opposed to major plot significance on its own.
Old 2007-02-27, 20:46   Link #1099
Juvyniled

If Suzaku does resign... it just makes me wonder where that will take him. I mean, it's not like they're gonna give him the Lancelot as a going-away present you know
Old 2007-02-27, 21:58   Link #1100
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

the combination of realities would cause such utter madness that it would transcend awesome. ^_^
Hah. I've always found the Marvel Comics / DC Comics's parallel-universe multiple crossovers to be beyond insane. As in, insanely complicated and necessary, and only minor characters are killed off, and not in all continuities...
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers