AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-05, 07:08   Link #1201
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
It will never be Ichika..........if the author begins directing the story towards the Ichika-Madoka - which is ought to be connected to Phantom Task & Tabane-Houki - when my bet would be Madoka..........hot cover of Madoka / Younger Chifuyu is ought to sell. This cover my also work if next volume is a flashback
it was such a joke

ichika being the cover would only ever be done for the massive lulz that would ensue
Old 2011-05-05, 07:33   Link #1202
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

I really wished that Ichika can try to be badass for even once. He wins most of the fights shown, but only when he outnumbers the enemy with at least four to one. How can a shonen series be like this....... Originally, I thought he would have already become more powerful than at least Houki, and as it turned out, he is now weakest out of the entire group. God, isn't he just...hopless. Neither does he have the strongest mech(he has the weakest one in my opinion, due to Byakushiki being a flawed machine,with only a limited energy storage), and that he is the most sorry pilot out of all personal IS users, he just does not have strength to distinguish himself from others, aside his ability to attract members of the opposite sex. What a sorry excuse of a pilot.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 07:43   Link #1203
justpassingby

You guys are being silly :\
Obviously the next cover will feature Golem in a glorious dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I really wished that Ichika can try to be badass for even once. He wins most of the fights shown, but only when he outnumbers the enemy with at least four to one. How can a shonen series be like this....... All of a sudden, he is now weakest out of the entire group. God, isn't he just...hopless. Neither does he have the strongest mech(he has the weakest one in my opinion, due to Byakushiki being a flawed machine,with only a limited energy storage), and that he is the most sorry pilot out of all personal IS users, he just does not have strength to distinguish himself from others, aside his ability to attract members of the opposite sex.
At this point of time I'm going to delude myself and assume this series as a mahou shoujo+mecha musume genre. Ichika is just there for..... shipping purpose.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2011-05-06 at 08:30. Reason: :P
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 07:44   Link #1204
Javiersansano

He needs some motivation............which is why the author brought Madoka.........someone for Ichika to hate (1), and the to understand/forgive/convert/save (2)

(1) and (2) will make him stronger, with at least one volume between them. The only thing is that (1) will make him strong at piloting, not the "strenght" he stands for
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 08:07   Link #1205
HasuMasu
*Artist

i think it's safe to assume at this point that his piloting won't get better until the focus goes back to him and he is required to save everyone from being blown to shit by Golem XIV
Old 2011-05-05, 08:39   Link #1206
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I really wished that Ichika can try to be badass for even once. He wins most of the fights shown, but only when he outnumbers the enemy with at least four to one. How can a shonen series be like this....... Originally, I thought he would have already become more powerful than at least Houki, and as it turned out, he is now weakest out of the entire group. God, isn't he just...hopless. Neither does he have the strongest mech(he has the weakest one in my opinion, due to Byakushiki being a flawed machine,with only a limited energy storage), and that he is the most sorry pilot out of all personal IS users, he just does not have strength to distinguish himself from others, aside his ability to attract members of the opposite sex. What a sorry excuse of a pilot.
Eh? Byaku Shiki is not weak at all. Sure, it lacks energy for using Reiryaku Byakuya continuously, but an OHKO weapon isn't meant to be used continuously anyway or it will become to hax. It's not like Byaku Shiki will run out of energy from just flying around. The first form of Byaku-shiki do lack a long-range weapon, but he now have Setsura to cover it up. Output wise, being a 3rd gen it's on par with Laura, Rin, and Cecilia's IS. The problem has been and always been Ichika's stupid piloting skill IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
You guys are being silly :\
Obviously the next cover will feature Golem in a glorious dress
That's a good idea actually Or maybe a cross-dressing Ichika? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
when can we expect volume 8 release? of course, assuming that the author publishes, or begins publishing regularly
Usually once every 3-4 month, so that's around July or August.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 08:54   Link #1207
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Or maybe a cross-dressing Ichika? :P
now you've filled my head with images

dark, dark, images
Old 2011-05-05, 09:15   Link #1208
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
now you've filled my head with images

dark, dark, images
and many nosebleeding from the harem XD
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 09:17   Link #1209
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hahaha. Maybe he will meet up with an androphobia girl and have to cross-dress to add her to the harem :P And we will meet with Ichi-chan at that time
Old 2011-05-05, 09:27   Link #1210
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hahaha. Maybe he will meet up with an androphobia girl and have to cross-dress to add her to the harem :P And we will meet with Ichi-chan at that time
For some reason i can see chifuyu getting disappointed on her brother awakening to that direction
Old 2011-05-05, 09:32   Link #1211
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
i assume you're familiar with the anime "Working!!" then
Old 2011-05-05, 09:36   Link #1212
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
For some reason i can see chifuyu getting disappointed on her brother awakening to that direction
well yea, it would be a great disappointment especially if her (rabu rabu) otouto becomes the opposite gender. Chifuyu is simply biding her time, until the right time to strike!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 09:36   Link #1213
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Of course, and I'm also familiar with baka to test and Aki-chan(cross-dressing Akihisa) there :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
well yea, it would be a great disappointment especially if her (rabu rabu) otouto becomes the opposite gender. Chifuyu is simply biding her time, until the right time to strike!
No way, the manly Chifuyu will have a reverse gender role playing with her otouto :P

Edit : Putting up a warning before somebody complaints. These are all delusions and purely posted for the sake of light-hearted discussion
Old 2011-05-05, 09:44   Link #1214
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Of course, and I'm also familiar with baka to test and Aki-chan(cross-dressing Akihisa) there :P

No way, the manly Chifuyu will have a reverse gender role playing with her otouto :P

Edit : Putting up a warning before somebody complaints. These are all delusions and purely posted for the sake of light-hearted discussion
Well, it's more fruitful than always repeating the fact that the author is reusing the same formula, for the 7 volumes. xD

But, that Madoka plot device should have been utilised more effectively than just revealing herself for several pages only to fade again. At least, ichika knows that he needs to scrub this "abomination" from his/Chifuyu's memory.

Well, we may not know that Chifuyu knows about Madoka's existence, and actually, it will serve as an awesome plot device if Tabane actually sent that "girl" to kill Chifuyu/Ichika, as more motivation that Chifuyu must play a more active role or that Ichika needs to get stronger.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 10:00   Link #1215
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Well, it's more fruitful than always repeating the fact that the author is reusing the same formula, for the 7 volumes. xD
i admit i am guilty of this

Quote:
But, that Madoka plot device should have been utilised more effectively than just revealing herself for several pages only to fade again. At least, ichika knows that he needs to scrub this "abomination" from his/Chifuyu's memory.
exactly, i'd have liked it if there was something more to this madoka thing that changed ichika, made him darker, like peter parker when he got the black suit

alas, this shall never be
Old 2011-05-05, 16:30   Link #1216
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
now i wonder who the cover girl will be, kanzashi? ran? ichika (for once)?
My guess is Squall. Though there's no solid base for my prediction.
Old 2011-05-06, 00:00   Link #1217
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
My guess is Squall. Though there's no solid base for my prediction.
im placing my bet on chifuyu
Old 2011-05-06, 00:04   Link #1218
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Maybe Tatenashi again, or perhaos Kanzashi?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 03:52   Link #1219
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Nah, it'll be photo of Izuru Yumizuru in an IS :P
Old 2011-05-06, 04:45   Link #1220
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Nah, it'll be photo of Izuru Yumizuru in an IS :P
Do you even know how he/she looks like

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen