AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-06-24, 02:55   Link #3981
pancakes
*Author

... ... ... ... Oh my god it's been a month.

Well hello everyone! It has been a while. No I wasn't killed by ninja's, thankfully I had my trusty Sniper Rifle when they attacked. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. long story short was very busy, had computer problems, and yadayadayada ike has no friends.

Well I just read through what I missed...and my first thought was, really guys? One month and only like a page and a half? Don't worry, I will make up for all your laziness. Second kaskodiona I'm very sorry about your minecraft dilema, I feel your pain and if you lived in Chicago. I would gladly give you a hug, but your not so too bad. But, I will skype with you if the mood strikes me. Third it seems like there are a lot more people now........I guess that's good. Just keep your hands out of my fruit bowl.

Now, I must say I laughed while reading all your comments. OKAY Yuji would NEVER rape shana (It would probably be the other way around). AMATUERS! If anything that freak Sydonay would go to town in a fuzetsu. Yes yuji probably has a lot of sexual tension (read the the manga people) but thats what dreams are for........Kazumi or Yujis mom? Haha its a dream SO BOTH!

jkjk aside from that....good to be back. To make sure I'm warmed up I watched my favorite episdoe in season 2 (episode 21) every time I watch that episode I wanna attack something. Yuji raped ,Shana raped ,it's fun to watch. And the voice acting was amazing, paticulary in that episode.

So I'm up for discussion again.( and no Hooves I don't hate your messages to all friends, I actually enjoy them a lot) Thank you. -pancakes (ha! and i started the 200th page)

Last edited by pancakes; 2011-06-24 at 19:41.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 03:02   Link #3982
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, unless we have a translator in the league of js06, it will take a long time for any decent speculah to actually begin.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 03:04   Link #3983
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
And lastly......(takes deep breath) spoilers. (For all you people that already know, correct any mistakes)

After the statue of pride fell, and bal masque was once again defeated. A lot of plot develops. At the end of season 2 it is thought that yuji picks shana and they all live happily ever after until some other fillers air. Wrong. (This is a theory) Yuji, instead, left Misaki City for about two months. He never met with shana, and he said no goodbyes. During this time everyone who is not crimson world aware forgets about Yuji like he dissapeared as a torch. Kazumi becomes depressed, and Keisaku plans to leave the city to join outlaw. (some other things happen, but those are the most important,I'd say) After two to three months (I forget) Yuji returns to Misaki City. The flame hazes sense a presence, but that of a tomagara. They confront this unamed force only to find out it's yuji. To everyone's shock. He has changed imensly. (mentally, physically he wore the same clothes that he was wearing when he left) Yuji, after much talking and debating, changes into his "true form"

And says his name is Snake of the Festival Sakai Yuji. He then rapes all the flame hazes (not literally of coarse) and drags shana's beaten up and bloody body to the crystal altar. There he tells Kazumi that he never felt any emotion for her and therefor sends her into a state of shock. He takes the crystal alter stating that it was his anyway.

Now to explain, inside the Reiji Meigo are two entities. There is Johan, the previous Reiji Meigo holder, and then there is Sairei No Hebi or Snake of the Festival in english. He is a VERY powerful crimson lord know as the god of creation. To stop him the flame haze sent his body over to another realm. As for his conscience, it somehow made its way into the reiji meigo. (This has not been explained yet so bare with me.)Anyway, the constant attempts of opening the reiji meigo and the constant use of spells put on it have caused Sairei no Hebi to wake up. Sometime in the second season. Yuji, then became aware of his excistance, and the two started communicating like a lord and his flame haze. The lord was present for everything Yuji did, and observed his actions carefully over this time. When the statue fell, it is presumed that Sairei no Hebi informed Yuji of his plan for a "new" world. In this plan the lord was going to create another realm where humans and denizens can live together and the need for power of excistance will not be present. Thus stoping all fighting. If this were to happen then Shana would not need to fight anymore, and Yuji and shana could live peaceful and happy lives. (theory) Yuji agreed with this idea and wanted to be a part of it. So, Snake of the festival and Sakai Yuji merged TOGETHER both physically and mentally to help better their plan. Thus creating....Snake of the Festival Sakai Yuji (play evil music with thunderstorm in the backround). After this, the new being left Misaki City and forcefully (i think) took the throne for Bal Masque. Yuji then trained his body and mind for two months and became VERY POWERFUL (keep in mind that Sairei no Hebi is as stong as Alastor is.) Now there is a giant war between the denizens (almost all of the denizens are helping Bal Masque do this plan)and the flame haze. The rest you can read into, or hasn't been explained yet.

(sighs of relief)
Any questions and I'll gladly help. Any corrections and I'll gladly fix.
Here's a pretty decent spoiler I wrote a while ago. I read someone somewhere asking for one. Merry Christmas.
Old 2011-06-24, 03:16   Link #3984
pancakes
*Author

And lastly, not to be annoying, you guys were discussing about when you picked up the show? I've been with it since IT CAME OUT. I picked up all three in 2006. (and yes I know the novels began in 2002) When season 1 ended, it was thought of to be the only season. And for a while! And I loved it, I loved the story. I was very angry when it ended and that feeling stuck with me because the release date of season 2 wasnt for a bit. And then season 2 came out in late 2007! And you have to wait a week for episodes!And now where still waiting for season 3! omg. so you could only BEGIN to imagin what it was like for sns veterans. That is all I have to say about that.
Old 2011-06-24, 09:13   Link #3985
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
Hi there. There hasn't been any information on when the last novel will come out as of yet, so we'll just have to stay tuned to find out if any news comes out. =D
Thanks, i hope the last light novel is out when the third serie the Anime will be almost at the end..
Old 2011-06-24, 09:15   Link #3986
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It would explain why J.C. Staff took so long getting to season 3 aside from the other season animes they are doing. So if the last novel isn't released by the end of the season (which shouldn't happen) then things will turn for the worse because I think J.C. Staff tends to follow the novels quite fanatically this time.
Old 2011-06-24, 19:43   Link #3987
pancakes
*Author

You don't have to worry about that, Im nearly 100% certain that the novel should end first. Only time will tell though, but I think the novels in its own place aside from the anime. To alter them now based on each other would be pretty wierd (mood based I mean).

Season 3 won't be no filler, new fans will most likely get lost in the new info.
Old 2011-06-24, 21:57   Link #3988
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
I believe that it isn't just that JC are lazy or w/e, but that the voice-actors are doing other animes as well, so JC would rather be spending their time doing other animes rahter than just waiting for voice-actors to be ready for SnS, although that would DEFINITELY be one of the priorities, as it is the best anime/ light novel of all time! ;P
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 23:08   Link #3989
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

If they make it a filler, I'm gonna kill a puppy...
Old 2011-06-25, 09:14   Link #3990
newcomer676

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
Here's a pretty decent spoiler I wrote a while ago. I read someone somewhere asking for one. Merry Christmas.
Tanks for all the information.
but you mentioned that yuji is fighting against flame hazes right?
but isn't he supposed to create a world of peace?
and one last thing, is he fighting against shana and gang(margery, wilhelmina, etc)
Sorry, just started with the novel after finishing the anime, so is not used to alot of things, because the last episode of season 2 left it hanging....
Old 2011-06-25, 09:32   Link #3991
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer676 View Post
but you mentioned that yuji is fighting against flame hazes right?
but isn't he supposed to create a world of peace?
and one last thing, is he fighting against shana and gang(margery, wilhelmina, etc)
Sorry, just started with the novel after finishing the anime, so is not used to alot of things, because the last episode of season 2 left it hanging....
Edit: I'll just give you the simple answers since you'll have to wait for season 3 for more information Everyone here already spoiled themselves for season 3 and would be bad if you joined us

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

Also the last episode for season 2 was completely Anime Original just like the majority of that season was. If you watched Shakugan no Shana S' last episode at the last few minutes. You'll get a good glimpse on where things are going to pick off from on novel 16 (which is where everything related to the anime stopped at)

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-06-25 at 10:12.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 16:53   Link #3992
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
If they make it a filler, I'm gonna kill a puppy...
lol a puppy, that's it? If season 3 is filler I'm going on a killing spree. Starting in the J.C staffs headquarters.
Old 2011-06-25, 16:59   Link #3993
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Edit: I'll just give you the simple answers since you'll have to wait for season 3 for more information Everyone here already spoiled themselves for season 3 and would be bad if you joined us

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

Also the last episode for season 2 was completely Anime Original just like the majority of that season was. If you watched Shakugan no Shana S' last episode at the last few minutes. You'll get a good glimpse on where things are going to pick off from on novel 16 (which is where everything related to the anime stopped at)
It doesn't count as spoiling if there's a major cliff hanger and a 3 year gap between the seasons. Remember that!
Old 2011-06-25, 20:13   Link #3994
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well we can't get too detailed in the spoilers though. Although the problem is if he looked through the pages he will eventually find them
Old 2011-06-25, 21:15   Link #3995
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Send a message via MSN to Kochiya
There might be a chance that S3 will have anime-original fillers and stuff *shudders*
Personally, I just want to see Snake Yuji and the new cast
Kochiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 22:01   Link #3996
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

If that truly happens, then I'll gladly explain what happens in the novels for those interested. Although I really do pray that J.C. Staff doesn't resort to that...
Old 2011-06-26, 01:39   Link #3997
newcomer676

I don't really like the idea of an anime original ending too....
(Basically because if the stories for the anime and novel are the same, then i wouldn't need to view both the anime and the novel) XD
Old 2011-06-26, 04:18   Link #3998
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Send a message via MSN to Kochiya
Rebecca needs to appear soon. SOON I SAY.
And whatever the anime ending is, it can't possibly beat the ending for the novel, what with the novel going along smoothly so far. Loved the pacing and dialogue.
Kochiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 08:23   Link #3999
Muneakira
Hayman

Hopefully if they do an anime original they'll do what FMA did and release the accurate version that follows the novel xD
Old 2011-06-26, 09:26   Link #4000
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well there have been 3 seasons of this anime while Fullmetal Alchemist was only 1 season rush in whole. Besides, if they remake it like they did with Brotherhood, then there would be even more episodes then all 3 anime seasons combined possibly making it go all the way to season 9.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen