AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-23, 08:55   Link #21
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
LOL AIZEN

I said if loooong ago. Aizen will use the espadas spirit force to form the key.
(only if Kubo has not forgotten about it)
Old 2009-09-23, 08:57   Link #22
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Uh, I really hope Aizen has a plan up his sleeve or something...canīt belive this whole war goes like:

Espadas attack -> Espadas dead
Gin/Tosen attack -> Gin/Tosen dead
Aizen attacks - Aizen dead (defeated)

It would just be too lame.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:59   Link #23
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

what the f***. Stark is dead, and Aizen does away with Hallibel. Ugh. So much for the Espada, how pathetic.

I wonder if the VL's will make their apperance soon.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:59   Link #24
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Uh, I really hope Aizen has a plan up his sleeve or something...canīt belive this whole war goes like:

Espadas attack -> Espadas dead
Flashback
Gin/Tosen attack -> Gin/Tosen dead
Flashback
Aizen attacks - Aizen dead (defeated)
Flashback

It would just be too lame.
Don't forget those..
Old 2009-09-23, 09:03   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
said if loooong ago. Aizen will use the espadas spirit force to form the key.
I think the plan was to create Ouken using Espada all along . Also the timing Aizen slays Halibel just as/after Stark dies (going by spoilers) . Also the three being the strongest collection of souls are perfect to reach a magic number of a 100,000 . Just a technicality weren't the souls required to be Kaizo Konpaku (mod souls) , just wondering .
Old 2009-09-23, 09:07   Link #26
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Aizen does WHAT?!?!?!?

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:14   Link #27
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
I think the plan was to create Ouken using Espada all along . Also the timing Aizen slays Halibel just as/after Stark dies (going by spoilers) . Also the three being the strongest collection of souls are perfect to reach a magic number of a 100,000 . Just a technicality weren't the souls required to be Kaizo Konpaku (mod souls) , just wondering .
I also though that. But someone said quantity is more important than quality iirc.

Though if Aizen's plan is to use the Espada's Soul to make Ouken, and probably exhausting the SS in the process, he still shouldn't have killed Harribel this soon. She's still capable of fighting. She can still probably defeat Lisa or damage her in their fighting.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:29   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This is just a speculation he was waiting for Stark to die. So once the threats were eliminated taking out Halibel would be easy . If Aizen took out Halibel before Stark was killed . Stark may have very well changed sides . So yeah he got Vizards & Shunshui to do his dirty work for him .
Old 2009-09-23, 09:34   Link #29
MisterJB
Warden of the West

I still go with my theory that Harribel goes R2 and becomes -1 Espada.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:39   Link #30
Calca
Expressionless

I can't believe Kubo would waste these 3 espada like that.

Stark and Halibel both had staying power. At least Ulq got like half a book dedicated to his fight with Ichigo so why can't stark or halibel? Stark seemed to be pretty much a human and they could have explored his background more. We didn't even get Halibel's background or my much hoped for and anticipated fight between her and Yama-ji.

I hope they at least keep lilinette around. She can be the hollow mascot version of Yachiru.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:40   Link #31
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
what the f***. Stark is dead, and Aizen does away with Hallibel. Ugh. So much for the Espada, how pathetic.

I wonder if the VL's will make their apperance soon.
Well, Yamiīs still alive as the strongest Espada, but heīs trapped in HM, however.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:40   Link #32
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Hahahaha, Halibel dies, and by Aizen's hand

The one character I'm most disappointed in is Gin. So far, he's been acting as nothing except Aizen's lapdog. I always saw him as a very individualistic schemer who sticks to whichever side is more likely to win, or just does things for his own sake. I'm still waiting for him to "explode" so I'm still hopeful.

On another note, I'm still hoping nobody else disappoints me as greatly as Soi Fon did with her childish behavior and her Bankai. I'm serious, if Kensei or Urahara end up having a Bankai that makes no sense, especially after all the hype behind Urahara's possible Bankai, I'm going to stop reading this.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:41   Link #33
AaKkisa

As much as I am looking at this early spoiler and hating every ounce of it, possible that like the others said before me that Aizen's TRUE TRUE plan was not using the 100,000 souls of the town but actually using the souls of those who now reside inside the area. (i.e. The Captains, the Vice Captains, His Espada, the Vaizards[whom Im sure he knew whould show up somehow through a flashback]) to make that key. Then in two-three chapters or so, Urahara will somehow open a portal, grab ichigo and the other captains to save the day.

Though I will say, I dont like this line...

Shunshui says that once war begins the outcome will be bad either way .

If an actual "war" breaks out (hasnt one already started technically?) what else can be done with this story/manga?

With a PhD in Horribleness.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:44   Link #34
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I hope they at least keep lilinette around. She can be the hollow mascot version of Yachiru.
Isn't it a standard rule that when someone's half dies, he/she dies too? Or am I thinking of another comic here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
This is just a speculation he was waiting for Stark to die. So once the threats were eliminated taking out Halibel would be easy . If Aizen took out Halibel before Stark was killed . Stark may have very well changed sides . So yeah he got Vizards & Shunshui to do his dirty work for him .
I guess Starkk is really that tough of an obstacle to his plan. Still Aizen should have not killed Harribel. He should have let others kill her. But then again, I think time is really gold this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I'm serious, if Kensei or Urahara end up having a Bankai that makes no sense, especially after all the hype behind Urahara's possible Bankai, I'm going to stop reading this.
I think the only way for that is to not show them just yet. I mean not during this arc. Rushing things can lead to another Soi Fon Bankai, imo.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:46   Link #35
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaKkisa View Post
As much as I am looking at this early spoiler and hating every ounce of it, possible that like the others said before me that Aizen's TRUE TRUE plan was not using the 100,000 souls of the town but actually using the souls of those who now reside inside the area. (i.e. The Captains, the Vice Captains, His Espada, the Vaizards[whom Im sure he knew whould show up somehow through a flashback]) to make that key. Then in two-three chapters or so, Urahara will somehow open a portal, grab ichigo and the other captains to save the day.

Though I will say, I dont like this line...

Shunshui says that once war begins the outcome will be bad either way .

If an actual "war" breaks out (hasnt one already started technically?) what else can be done with this story/manga?
Nothing. When you really think about it, and just as you said, the war's already been fought. Most of the Espada are now dead, including their strongest. Wonderwuss and the giant blob seem to be out of the picture ever since Mashiro handled them. So I'm wondering what Aizen still has up his sleeve. We know for certain that the top 2 Espada have to be Vasto Lorde when one of them was actually the King of Hueco Mundo and Las Noches his castle. When you consider that they already fought and killed the King, who else is there that could stand against them? The only ones remaining against Soul Society and the Vaizards are los tres grandes.
Old 2009-09-23, 09:49   Link #36
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Nothing. When you really think about it, and just as you said, the war's already been fought. Most of the Espada are now dead, including their strongest. Wonderwuss and the giant blob seem to be out of the picture ever since Mashiro handled them. So I'm wondering what Aizen still has up his sleeve. We know for certain that the top 2 Espada have to be Vasto Lorde when one of them was actually the King of Hueco Mundo and Las Noches his castle. When you consider that they already fought and killed the King, who else is there that could stand against them? The only ones remaining against Soul Society and the Vaizards are los tres grandes.
Well, the top two Espada are Stark and Yami, not Barragan. However this "King of Hueco Mundo" was most likely a self-claimed title. Even if not, it wouldnīt necassarily mean Barragan was a VL, since itīs a long way to becomming a Vastro Lorde and therefore itīs not unlikely that there hasnīt been any in years.

Last edited by ZGoten; 2009-09-23 at 10:00.
Old 2009-09-23, 10:04   Link #37
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Well, the top two Espada are Stark and Yami, not Barragan. However this "King of Hueco Mundo" was most likely a self-claimed title. Even if not, it wouldnīt necassarily mean Barragan was a VL, since itīs a long way to becomming a Vastro Lorde and therefore itīs not unlikely that there hasnīt been any in years.
We don't know about Yami. He doesn't even look like a Vasto Lorde when we consider that VL's are supposed to look more human than anything, and Yami's release looked anything but human, so I have my own doubts about him.

King might have been a self-claimed title, but as things are in Hueco Mundo, such titles can only be self-claimed when everything is decided by individual power, and Barragan had power. Consider how he was beaten by Hachi. You couldn't get close to him without using a clever trick. I'm pretty sure Aizen could do the same as well.
Old 2009-09-23, 10:06   Link #38
ThoHell

Both Naruto and Bleach climax at the same time and they also go down at the same time. Both have become rather lame and next to trash. Things are just to blah now, lets just hurry up and do all the damn power ups and kill the main boss and be done with it.
Old 2009-09-23, 10:07   Link #39
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
We don't know about Yami. He doesn't even look like a Vasto Lorde when we consider that VL's are supposed to look more human than anything, and Yami's release looked anything but human, so I have my own doubts about him.
Yammi defies all logic. When he next appears, he will say:

"Who said that Vasto Lords look like humans?"
Old 2009-09-23, 10:08   Link #40
kakakka

Quote:
King might have been a self-claimed title, but as things are in Hueco Mundo, such titles can only be self-claimed when everything is decided by individual power, and Barragan had power.
Not really. As things are in Hueco Mundo, self proclaimed title is just effective in certain area. (Most hollows keep to themselves and HC is a big place)
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion