Spoiler for Fate/Zero:
Seems reasonable

If thats the case, maybe they will try something. Lets wait and see :P
Old 2011-11-15, 15:13   Link #663
Kogasa

Send a message via MSN to Kogasa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post

You don't see a lot of children being killed in animes now a days. Teenagers perhaps, but not children.
Spoiler for Righteousness:

It's simply not righteous!

If anything, they probably will break his diary. =P

But hah, I would like to see Yuno kill the kid in front of Yuki and Yuki didn't know he was a diary owner so he'll go over the edge with Yuno and run away.
Kogasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 00:10   Link #664
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that was a pretty scary episode and yet also comical at times. Yuki's mother made it out of this alright, but god was she close to annihilation. If his mother hadn't been accepting of her....god knows what she would have done. Could have been outright death or torture to convince her to change her mind....
I'm betting torture. After all, she wants to be properly accepted into Yukki's family! Yukki would cry if his mom died. Best to properly show her that it's all for Yukki's future happiness!

Creepy bathroom flashback scene, though, helps to remind us that there are quite probably good reasons why Yuno is so...well, Yuno. (And once again, I must give kudos to this anime, for taking the Goddess of Yandere and somehow making her more awesomely creepy than in the manga! @_@ )

Quote:
Get a close call there at the end. Definitely not easy to kill Yuno though. Tripping with scissors probably isn't going far enough. Though really if that kid wants to take down Yuno to avenge his parents....better prepare to meet them.
...What with her snazzy pillow-block, I have a feeling that Yuno is on to him already.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 00:29   Link #665
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

this week ep

yuno break in yuki's house to clean & fix everything all cause yuki's mom is arrive.
yuki hid yuno from his mom even got hug spin his mom away but "stash" mags got ya.
yuki oh no why it happen seeing his mom & yuno get along even showing the baby pics indeed worst day ever.
9th get new eye & now in eyepatch.
yuno taking a bath while yuki's mom ok with yuno for yuki then after leave oh boy yuno stare yandere mode.
yuno said on july 28 she get yuki & goes at least she did not use her "bag".
next day yuki & yuno meet a kid with two puppets hand show pic drawing of yuno then "bump" but pillow guard cause the "scissors".
yet that kid got future dairy.

mur mur's extra

mur mur as yuno tried to get soup making with end for both yuki & his mom to the ambulance car.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 01:14   Link #666
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
By the way, 3rd, and Tsubaki disappeared (or whatever you want to call it) as a result of their diaries' destruction, only Yomotsu was killed, and basically that had no gore, since he blew up in a far away shot. Gore comes from other events, like Minene eye being pulled out, later the examination of the empty socket was even censored, and also considering that they didn't chicken out to thoroughly depict a child being gang-raped, and an attempt on a teenager, as well as a whole class blowing up; so I rather doubt that they will be a problem to show a brutal death, torture, or whatever... well, unless some sissies with weak stomachs and big mouths notice the show
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 01:40   Link #667
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I hope they uncensor that eye thing in the DVD/Blu-Ray. It looks insanely unfitting when it happens.
Old 2011-11-16, 10:02   Link #668
klare

what is this? apart from stalking, chopping people and breaking into house, Yuno can even cook and do house cleaning, she is perfect!

disappointed at Yukii, after all he had been thru, he still does not notice a war is going on around him

i am not sure a how long a 5-year old kid can last against Yuno...
Old 2011-11-16, 11:48   Link #669
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
what is this? apart from stalking, chopping people and breaking into house, Yuno can even cook and do house cleaning, she is perfect!
I know, right?! She can chop, stalk, and be cleanly and so ladylike! Dude. Yukki, so many guys want to be in your shoes. Even though that pretty much means eventual life or death.

Quote:
i am not sure a how long a 5-year old kid can last against Yuno...
She is a yandere. How long do you fucking think a 5 year old will last against Yuno? Also before you say anything, remember this: Yuno is in the pantheon of YANDEREKOLOGY. So she isn't just a yandere, she is one of the yandere.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 11:51   Link #670
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
I know, right?! She can chop, stalk, and be cleanly and so ladylike! Dude. Yukki, so many guys want to be in your shoes. Even though that pretty much means eventual life or death.

She is a yandere. How long do you fucking think a 5 year old will last against Yuno? Also before you say anything, remember this: Yuno is in the pantheon of YANDEREKOLOGY. So she isn't just yandere, she is one of the yandere.
Let's just said she is the Goddess. That will work well for you
Old 2011-11-16, 15:10   Link #671
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hilarious episode with Yuki's mom. "Yorikiri"

Anyway , Yuno can be nice , cute etc.... but she's a creepy killing machine. She was ready to kill Yuki's mom.. & it'll be the same for all his others relatives... She might have some reasons to act like that but wth..
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 15:19   Link #672
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Let's just said she is the Goddess. That will work well for you
Moar Yuno! Grab the knife! give it to her! She done stabbing?! GIVE HER A SHOTGUN. LOAD? YOU DID THAT FOR HER.

Seriously, she's awesome.
Old 2011-11-16, 16:10   Link #673
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Yuno - Good with a knife in every way

Spoiler for Yuno:
Old 2011-11-16, 22:00   Link #674
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ok. We got ourselves a crazy, quasi-religious, gore-fest, massive slaughterhouse in the previous episode, but sure it surprising how they could perfectly put after a normal family household setting in a relative calm for the sixth one.

It's fortunate or maybe not to say that Yuno's stalking tendencies are quite sinking in with Yukki's everday life routine; breaking the window to his room to clean it up in order to make a good impression on his mother, that's the type of everday acceptable creepiness I'm talking about.

However, Yuno's yandere never is quite off at all. Even she was bathing and sleeping in Yukki's room, though in different beds, Yunos' sociopathic tendencies were fluctuating as if she was bothered or annoyed about Yukki's family.

Spoiler:

But, sure Amano's a very but very liberal mom to actually allowing and giving her blessing to those "lovely" doves getting into doing it, but, of course, not becoming parents before marriage; you know, even for most liberal some parents can get, even a parent with a small degree of responsibility should know when his or her children are allowed to draw the line.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 22:04   Link #675
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The worst thing Yukkii could face is not the other diary owners. No they don't even come close to this problem. He needs to make sure he keeps his sanity from Yuno constantly creeping around him and proposing a couple idea left and right.. Now even his mother is in this game and giving out this idea.. Yeah, the other diary owners are nothing with this problem about.
Old 2011-11-16, 22:07   Link #676
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The worst thing Yukkii could face is not the other diary owners. No they don't even come close to this problem. He needs to make sure he keeps his sanity from Yuno constantly creeping around him and proposing a couple idea left and right.. Now even his mother is in this game and giving out this idea.. Yeah, the other diary owners are nothing with this problem about.
The problem precisely is that Yuno creeping out with Yukki's everyday life everyday will eventually make Yukki to either lost his sanity or have to learn by himself to cope with Yuno's constant psychotic freakiness to the point of becoming freaky himself in order to adjust to his unwilling and new life in Yuno's company.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 17:03   Link #677
Lange Neus
Dikke Vinger

Found myself yelling "your hair is friggin' pink!" when yuno asked wether there was anything weird about her.

"You're a murdering psychopath!" didn't even cross my mind...
Lange Neus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 17:35   Link #678
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Ah! those moments...

ep.2: Could not get my head around why Minene was riding a segway, instead of how she survived a three floor fall... to why doesn't the couple take refuge where explosives have already detonated, instead of how the hell could Minene have planted all those bombs and mines in the first place... not to mention where did that bike come from, instead of did those missiles launch form the bike or her skirt

oh, wait ep.5 was better... catching myself wondering how could a little girl after years of abuse and rape lead the cult that committed those acts, instead of how can those cultists raise from the dead... or Minene is smoking hot chained in that dungeon, instead of pretty much everything else happening

But yeah... that's LULZ-plot done correctly, unlike Death Note, Geass, HnAria... even Horizon this season

PS: And before fanboys flip on me (like in Horizon thread), I love the show, and even made me railroad the manga for more hilarity.

PS2: Also I was surprised, how a couple of scenes can turn a ridiculous situation into dead serious... thinking about episode 5. The anime staff is really skilled at switching the atmosphere instantly and continuously.

PS3: The examples above are nothing compared to the randomness coming, at least up until the volumes I have read
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 03:16   Link #679
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Established. Yuno is the most dangerous and unpredictable diary owner. Only readable to the point she checks her diary obsessively and makes sure she's in arms read of Yukkiteru. And that's the extent. So far, every diary owner encountered has died directly or indirectly because of Yuno.

Also, the proposal idea from his mother? Good thing. Because she was obviously ready to butcher her if she rejected her. It isn't all bad, Yukkiteru is just indecisive and worried at this point. I feel for him, because Yuno is definitely not a person anyone would want to trifle with. Considering her aptitude with anything that leaves deep cuts and dismembers.
Old 2011-11-18, 10:05   Link #680
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange Neus View Post
Found myself yelling "your hair is friggin' pink!" when yuno asked wether there was anything weird about her.
You need to watch more anime
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere