AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Old 2010-03-11, 17:20   Link #81
froznkamui

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
You get it at the end from the Ami 90% ending if picked the right answers at the swimming pool (very hard to get it right). That CD is the only item that stays in your inventory after a new game.
do u remember which answer that u pick in swimming pool?
err...wait, do u mean the "feeling" game ?
froznkamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 09:53   Link #82
joshua.p

Send a message via AIM to joshua.p Send a message via MSN to joshua.p Send a message via Yahoo to joshua.p
A few questions to better understand.

Hey all!

I need a little help with the game. I've been working on the Taiga ending and I've gotten to what I think is the very last step but somehow I've missed an item along the way. On 1/7 after school I go through the steps of talking to everyone but when I reach the point of Taiga and Kitamura near the stairs the middle option is not unlocked... What item is that and how do I get it (It looks like a feather... I think)? The ending with the Santa pants and no item [BAD!] both worked fine.

Another ending I'm having trouble with is Minori... I've gone through the kimodameshi with her and I've seen the endings when
Spoiler for Minori ending:
... Can anyone remember what flags had to be set in order to get a good end with her? (slightly related, is there a way to do the kimodameshi with Taiga?)

With regards to the feeling games... I've been taking notes about which results give me Pink/Blue/bad/really bad... How can you tell if you've done the right answers? Like with Taiga at the temple is the best option carrying her home or is it taking a cab with her? Or with Minori at the pool... I've found there is more then one way to get the glass-glue from her... Does it make a difference which way I get the glue or is glue glue?

Minori at the train station on 12/31... Is this the best time to get the picture from her or is getting her to do that weird whole-body "V" better? I've tried both/third option of nothing, and it doesn't appear to affect anything later on in the game... Her appearance later seems to revolve around if I carry Taiga back from the temple or not...

With inko-chan... Do the seeds (and fire cracker) help you at all or should I really just ignore him?

What about all that garbage? Are there rewards for picking up all of one type or is garbage simply garbage regardless of how much you build up?

After talking with Ami on 12/31 I've found the camera and I see where that gets used later... but if, instead of the camera I grab the busted umbrella is there any use to it?

I know it seems like a lot of questions that I should have already found the answers to but this is the first visual novel I've seriously played so it has taken a bit to get used to. At first I kept on racing right towards the bad-end with yuri-sensei Thank you in advance for any help you guys can offer me... This game has been a real blast to play.
joshua.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 12:40   Link #83
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.p View Post
Another ending I'm having trouble with is Minori... I've gone through the kimodameshi with her and I've seen the endings when
... Can anyone remember what flags had to be set in order to get a good end with her? (slightly related, is there a way to do the kimodameshi with Taiga?)

Quote:
With regards to the feeling games... I've been taking notes about which results give me Pink/Blue/bad/really bad... How can you tell if you've done the right answers? Like with Taiga at the temple is the best option carrying her home or is it taking a cab with her? Or with Minori at the pool... I've found there is more then one way to get the glass-glue from her... Does it make a difference which way I get the glue or is glue glue?
I am not sure, but the best answers seems to be the ones with a blue and white backgrounds.(there are 2 exceptions though. For the route to the perfect Ami ending and to the perfect Minori route) The pink ones are ok, but not the best. You can get an item, a cg or you will get into certain people's route if do this correctly.
For the choices , well that depends on what route you want to end up, carrying her home is one of the requirements for the true Taiga and Minori routes (both are at the same routes and are almost intertwined).

Quote:
I need a little help with the game. I've been working on the Taiga ending and I've gotten to what I think is the very last step but somehow I've missed an item along the way. On 1/7 after school I go through the steps of talking to everyone but when I reach the point of Taiga and Kitamura near the stairs the middle option is not unlocked... What item is that and how do I get it (It looks like a feather... I think)? The ending with the Santa pants and no item [BAD!] both worked fine.
You mean Taiga's bokken? You would have gotten it at one scene with Taiga if you picked the choices for the best affection. BTW This will lead to the semi best ending for Taiga, not the best one.

After an ending you will hear a short summary from Yuri-sensei and a grade/score for that ending.

Quote:
Minori at the train station on 12/31... Is this the best time to get the picture from her or is getting her to do that weird whole-body "V" better? I've tried both/third option of nothing, and it doesn't appear to affect anything later on in the game... Her appearance later seems to revolve around if I carry Taiga back from the temple or not...
I think that you need the picture for a route (forgot which one). Generally it's always better to get an item from a character. At some point you will need it.

Quote:

With inko-chan... Do the seeds (and fire cracker) help you at all or should I really just ignore him?
Plotwise they are useless.

Quote:
What about all that garbage? Are there rewards for picking up all of one type or is garbage simply garbage regardless of how much you build up?
Probably for the completion list of having every item. These garbage items are useless.

Quote:
After talking with Ami on 12/31 I've found the camera and I see where that gets used later... but if, instead of the camera I grab the busted umbrella is there any use to it?
The camera can be used for the true Ami route at some point , the umbrella is useless.

Even though the camera was not the correct item for that choice, at least it has a use if you want the game completed for 100%.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 13:16   Link #84
joshua.p

Send a message via AIM to joshua.p Send a message via MSN to joshua.p Send a message via Yahoo to joshua.p
Quote:
I am not sure, but the best answers seems to be the ones with a blue and white backgrounds.(there are 2 exceptions though. For the route to the perfect Ami ending and to the perfect Minori route) The pink ones are ok, but not the best. You can get an item, a cg or you will get into certain people's route if do this correctly.
I've never seen a white background... Guess I've got quite a bit of work to do there.

Quote:
For the choices , well that depends on what route you want to end up, carrying her home is one of the requirements for the true Taiga and Minori routes (both are at the same routes and are almost intertwined).
As soon as I posted that message I realised how silly it was to ask about carrying Taiga home... The true Ami route I have to carry Taiga home as well correct? I'm about to start going that way since I just got the Ami DVD.

Quote:
You mean Taiga's bokken? You would have gotten it at one scene with Taiga if you picked the choices for the best affection. BTW This will lead to the semi best ending for Taiga, not the best one.
Yes! Ok so that was her Bokken... By any chance do you remember which place it was to get her Bokken? I'm guessing the pool but I haven't tried that route more then once. Even though that isn't the best route... I still have to clear it before I can get the best (100) Taiga end correct?

Quote:
I think that you need the picture for a route (forgot which one). Generally it's always better to get an item from a character. At some point you will need it.
I've only seen that picture be used to jog Ryuuji's memory always as awkward moments involving Yasuko. Can you think of any other time it may help?
Quote:
The camera can be used for the true Ami route at some point , the umbrella is useless.

Even though the camera was not the correct item for that choice, at least it has a use if you want the game completed for 100%.
Good deal. Thank you for all the information. I wasted so much time trying to appease Inko-chan to get the seeds... I'm glad to know I can just skip those now and stop wasting time.
Old 2010-03-22, 07:33   Link #85
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
I've never seen a white background... Guess I've got quite a bit of work to do there.
I meant to say that the background is light blue with white sparkles. It's not a white background

Quote:
As soon as I posted that message I realised how silly it was to ask about carrying Taiga home... The true Ami route I have to carry Taiga home as well correct? I'm about to start going that way since I just got the Ami DVD.
The true Taiga and Minori endings are intertwined but Ami's isn't. I am pretty sure that carrying Taiga home, will not get you in the Ami ending.
Quote:
Yes! Ok so that was her Bokken... By any chance do you remember which place it was to get her Bokken? I'm guessing the pool but I haven't tried that route more then once. Even though that isn't the best route... I still have to clear it before I can get the best (100) Taiga end correct?
Probably the pool for the bokken. And no, you don't have to clear it to get Taiga's best ending.

Quote:
I've only seen that picture be used to jog Ryuuji's memory always as awkward moments involving Yasuko. Can you think of any other time it may help?
I forgot exactly what picture it was, but was that the picture of Ryuuji and Minori at the finish line?
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 22:54   Link #86
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Could someone tell me where to find a walktrhough for this game o.0? (it doesnt matters if its in japanese)
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 11:57   Link #87
Kentleton

Send a message via AIM to Kentleton Send a message via MSN to Kentleton
Will this game come to America someday? I want it! o.o
Kentleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 23:29   Link #88
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentleton View Post
Will this game come to America someday? I want it! o.o
Umm i dont think it will get, WELL... depending on the sales (because the anime is coming to the US) NISA (game localizer, and also tora dora USA publisher) may even consider localize it... though i wouldnt get my hopes up.

Ahhhh just saw Ami's best ending, darn it , it was so hard to get, BUT FINALLY! is so freaking good, and i see new faces ive never seen in ami before . EVEN KISS! ahhh this game is great for those who didnt wanted ryuuji to end with taiga
Now! KUSHIEDA TIME!!!!

Last edited by WildArms; 2010-04-01 at 23:41.
Old 2010-04-02, 06:16   Link #89
joshua.p

WildArms... Have you managed to get the best end for Taiga yet? For some reason I can't figure it out... Specifically which route I'm supposed to go... As I understand it the Taiga and Minori endings are kind of intertwined but how do I know if I am even on the right route? Are either of the best ends along the the route of the Planetarium [with Kitamura] or am I supposed to be working towards the Kimodameshi route?

edit: WildArms... the computer I am currently on is Japanese challenged so I can't really verify the information but this website may be a sort of a walk-thru

http://amuwiki.com/toradora_psp/index.php?FAQ

Last edited by joshua.p; 2010-04-02 at 07:51. Reason: updating information.
Old 2010-04-02, 09:54   Link #90
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
WildArms... Have you managed to get the best end for Taiga yet? For some reason I can't figure it out... Specifically which route I'm supposed to go... As I understand it the Taiga and Minori endings are kind of intertwined but how do I know if I am even on the right route? Are either of the best ends along the the route of the Planetarium [with Kitamura] or am I supposed to be working towards the Kimodameshi route?

edit: WildArms... the computer I am currently on is Japanese challenged so I can't really verify the information but this website may be a sort of a walk-thru

http://amuwiki.com/toradora_psp/index.php?FAQ

Yeah thats the wiki ive been using, for minori's and taiga's 100 points ending, is necessary to see other endings, this m akes ami the easier in my opinion, since we just have to see her 90 points ending, and just go the same road again and a new option will appear (of course following the answers the wiki tells me) is pretty hard since it seems it only works with those answers -.-'.

Anyway for minorin's and taiga's ending, you first need to see the taiga with kitamura's ending (i dont know if the 2 of them end together, im doing that road now, i finished it but not the 75 points, wich the one needed to see taiga and minorin ending) ,this one is the planetarium route, show the cookie (you get it if you go out of the family restorant with taiga) to taiga, ryuji remembers she likes kitamura, blah blah until the end where they both are talking in the school, talk to them, and to get the 75 points ending, you have to show the taiga's wooden sword, this is one of the ending needed to be able to see 100 points taiga and minorin.
Also you have to see all of the ending possibles with minorin (save each time you gotta choose stuff) when you show her the fireworks in the route where you give piggyback to taiga, is a whole different route, you gotta get the strawberry milk from your room, and show it to taiga, to go to the festival, then, when talking to her, choose these answers:

「行く年来る年のこと」どんな一年だった? "what kind of year do you want to have?" (i think D:, maybe is what kind of year you had)
「大河のこと」入院中は~ cant translate, it just shows the beginning of the sentence -.-
「インコちゃんのこと」カワイイ~ "INCO CHAN IS CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE" >=333
Just in case, in the 「」 is the subject you can choose from, and next to it what you gotta say. Do this to go into this root (u will get piggyback CG)
Oh and remember to always get the best answers with inco chan! (never get a bad one, save before!) you have to get a sunflower seed in the first conversation you have with him, keep doing the best conversation possible, and after the "raku~ya!" (where they go to pool) do another good conversation with him and he will give you the fireworks (is necessary to get the sunflower seed in the first conversation to get this), needed to see some of the endings with minorin (ryuji remembers he dumped him but he prefer to stay silent about it, because that is what minorin wanted D=). Always try to get the best conversation possible with everyone! (SAVE BEFORE!) because they will give you items needed for the route!

Well i think this is what you need to see before being able to get 100 points taiga and minorin, i just need the 75 points of kitamura T.T, tell me when you do all of this and ill help you with what to do with the 100 points taiga and minorin (i gotta do it first too so i can help better)
Old 2010-04-02, 10:23   Link #91
joshua.p

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Yeah thats the wiki ive been using, for minori's and taiga's 100 points ending, is necessary to see other endings, this m akes ami the easier in my opinion, since we just have to see her 90 points ending, and just go the same road again and a new option will appear (of course following the answers the wiki tells me) is pretty hard since it seems it only works with those answers -.-'.

Anyway for minorin's and taiga's ending, you first need to see the taiga with kitamura's ending (i dont know if the 2 of them end together, im doing that road now, i finished it but not the 75 points, wich the one needed to see taiga and minorin ending) ,this one is the planetarium route, show the cookie (you get it if you go out of the family restorant with taiga) to taiga, ryuji remembers she likes kitamura, blah blah until the end where they both are talking in the school, talk to them, and to get the 75 points ending, you have to show the taiga's wooden sword, this is one of the ending needed to be able to see 100 points taiga and minorin.
Also you have to see all of the ending possibles with minorin (save each time you gotta choose stuff) when you show her the fireworks in the route where you give piggyback to taiga, is a whole different route, you gotta get the strawberry milk from your room, and show it to taiga, to go to the festival, then, when talking to her, choose these answers:

「行く年来る年のこと」どんな一年だった? "what kind of year do you want to have?" (i think D:, maybe is what kind of year you had)
「大河のこと」入院中は~ cant translate, it just shows the beginning of the sentence -.-
「インコちゃんのこと」カワイイ~ "INCO CHAN IS CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE" >=333
Just in case, in the 「」 is the subject you can choose from, and next to it what you gotta say. Do this to go into this root (u will get piggyback CG)
Oh and remember to always get the best answers with inco chan! (never get a bad one, save before!) you have to get a sunflower seed in the first conversation you have with him, keep doing the best conversation possible, and after the "raku~ya!" (where they go to pool) do another good conversation with him and he will give you the fireworks (is necessary to get the sunflower seed in the first conversation to get this), needed to see some of the endings with minorin (ryuji remembers he dumped him but he prefer to stay silent about it, because that is what minorin wanted D=). Always try to get the best conversation possible with everyone! (SAVE BEFORE!) because they will give you items needed for the route!

Well i think this is what you need to see before being able to get 100 points taiga and minorin, i just need the 75 points of kitamura T.T, tell me when you do all of this and ill help you with what to do with the 100 points taiga and minorin (i gotta do it first too so i can help better)
I agree the Ami ending feels easier then the other two. It took me a while to figure out what I was supposed to do after giving Ami back the DVD at the pool but once I did you know it pretty much puts you on an obvious track of what to do after that...

I think I've seen almost all the endings [except 100% ends] for Taiga and Minori, Finding Taiga's bokken still keeps on escaping me. I see the wiki mentioning day 1/3 and I think by the river but when I go there all I end up with is a porono magazine. <-- When going the Kitamura/sumire route. What do you think I might be doing wrong?
Old 2010-04-02, 11:00   Link #92
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
I agree the Ami ending feels easier then the other two. It took me a while to figure out what I was supposed to do after giving Ami back the DVD at the pool but once I did you know it pretty much puts you on an obvious track of what to do after that...

I think I've seen almost all the endings [except 100% ends] for Taiga and Minori, Finding Taiga's bokken still keeps on escaping me. I see the wiki mentioning day 1/3 and I think by the river but when I go there all I end up with is a porono magazine. <-- When going the Kitamura/sumire route. What do you think I might be doing wrong?
Umm, i didnt get that sword before, i will try to do it now, let me reach that point, if i find it, ill tell you how i got it =P
Old 2010-04-02, 11:27   Link #93
joshua.p

Likewise WildArms... I'm going to be busy this weekend with a ton of work but if I happen to figure out what I am doing wrong I'll post the correct solution here. ^_^
Old 2010-04-02, 11:42   Link #94
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Likewise WildArms... I'm going to be busy this weekend with a ton of work but if I happen to figure out what I am doing wrong I'll post the correct solution here. ^_^
Ok i got the sword , this is what you have to do, i know why you though it was in front of the river... google translator uh? xD, haha it really sucks, it actually doesnt have anything to do with a river, i just have 1 year studying japanese -.-, and lucky for us, i was able to understand this part in japanese :P.

First, get to the point where yasuko give you the flashlight, you know.. you go out of taiga's apartment, you will see yasuko there, talk to her and get flashlight, ok after that do this:
-Talk to noto (in school)
-Talk to Haruta
-Talk to kitamura
-Talk to kouta
-Talk to Sakura
HERE you have to go back to taiga's apartmen (funny, in japanese they call it mansion) you will talk, taiga have a injury ryuji helps her and you get to have a talk scene with her, answer this:
「泰子のこと」店には太っ腹な客もくるみたいだな
「北村のこと」いいヤツだし、恩返ししたいんだよ
「見つめる」熱く見つめる
After this she will give you the sword , and ow you know what to do next xD
Old 2010-04-02, 12:26   Link #95
joshua.p

Wow, I feel pretty silly now for not figuring that out before... When I went back to her house I realized I had actually been there before but it was before I was taking notes on good/bad answers. Thanks for getting me on the right path! I'm looking forward to the better ends... thus far none of them have felt nearly as great as the Ami 90/100 endings.
Old 2010-04-02, 13:44   Link #96
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Wow, I feel pretty silly now for not figuring that out before... When I went back to her house I realized I had actually been there before but it was before I was taking notes on good/bad answers. Thanks for getting me on the right path! I'm looking forward to the better ends... thus far none of them have felt nearly as great as the Ami 90/100 endings.
I liked the yuri sensei ending xD, ... but yeah, ami's endings are just perfect, darn, ive always been in minori's side, but after watching it, i felt taiga and minorin are just making ryuji's life miserable, and with her is 100% better, anyhow gotta see monorin ENDING! MY SOUL NEEDS IT!!

Ahhh i wish i knew how to extract the audio from games! i just love the music in tora dora portable T-T i wanna get it on my ipod

Last edited by WildArms; 2010-04-02 at 15:42.
Old 2010-04-03, 03:34   Link #97
joshua.p

I bet if you search on Winny you can find the とらドラ! PSP OST.

I just got my first bad-end while working on the true Taiga/Minori ends... Slightly frustrating but it felt so much better then the circles I was going in before. I'm finally seeing where certain objects actually matter.

I'm excited to see where the other good ends go... but honestly thus far the Ami 90% was the best ending.

[edit] I just reached the 100% Taiga end... It was pretty good but I thought their residence relocation was really pointless. Overall though seeing where Taiga and Ryuuji went after school was definitely nicer then how they ended it in the anime.

Last edited by joshua.p; 2010-04-03 at 08:20. Reason: Got another ending
Old 2010-04-03, 16:04   Link #98
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Already saw all 100 points ending... i was expecting a bit more from minorin but well it wasnt that bad D:, taiga already got her ending in the anime so i just skipped most of it here, and i find it weird she gets pregnant O_o so... young.

In conclusion, best ending in my opinion, is Ami's 100 points ending

Damn i need 1 GC more and some others from some omake rute with sakura but i dont know how to start it, i may need that GC that is not from that omake route, BUT I CANT GET IT! DARN, in the wiki i found out is a GC with taiga and ruyji and it happens on minori's 65 point ending, i just got one freaking GC from that ending, and is the one minorin is out alone watching ryuji's house, but i cant get any CG with taiga T_T im gonna cry
Old 2010-04-04, 03:43   Link #99
joshua.p

I haven't managed to get the Minori 100 point end yet... as I start down that path I seriously seem to have none of the items needed... Ah well, in a few days I'll be back on a computer that can properly display Japanese and then I'll be GTG. by the way... have you happened up any site that shows all the GC?
Old 2010-04-04, 09:51   Link #100
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
I haven't managed to get the Minori 100 point end yet... as I start down that path I seriously seem to have none of the items needed... Ah well, in a few days I'll be back on a computer that can properly display Japanese and then I'll be GTG. by the way... have you happened up any site that shows all the GC?
Oh if you find one please tell me xD, i cant get that freaking CG T_T, and i want to see the last CG (where ryuji face appears) the only way to see it is by getting all CG D: