AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-20, 08:35   Link #481
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Na, monks will keep them in check.

If blizzard did such a thing i'd rage and cause 2012
Old 2010-08-20, 10:47   Link #482
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
LOL I never thought I would ever do such a thing myself but in this was the case, I think I would

So would it be something like instead of exploding arrows, it is a love arrow, stop the evilness by love!
Nah it is a Bow Of Affection. Charms enemies.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 11:29   Link #483
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
So would it be something like instead of exploding arrows, it is a love arrow, stop the evilness by love!
Something like this:

Her 2nd special move is Love Arrow, which charms the enemies, making them follow you around and shouting (very very annoying, trust me) "Tsuru-chan! Daisuki".
Old 2010-08-20, 18:41   Link #484
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Her 2nd special move is Love Arrow, which charms the enemies, making them follow you around and shouting (very very annoying, trust me) "Tsuru-chan! Daisuki".
Apparently, one Eurocorp branch's experiments in refining the persuadertron led to, ah, unexpected results...

Spoiler for Relevant Imagery:
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 12:03   Link #485
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

anyone notice that you "must" have super good internet to play D3? Think about it with the new bnet where you can't make custom rooms any more and everyone just get group up automatically, let's say something awesome dropped and you are the only person in the game room where you get lagged out; you can't go back to that game room to pick up the item like in the old D2. Also, you can't self mule anymore under the new system, that will suck very much also since we all know how easily out box get full.
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 12:26   Link #486
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Lets wait for the game before we analyze "facts".
Old 2010-10-06, 11:16   Link #487
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So Blizzcon 2010 is soon , October 22 - 23 .

According to the official schedule we'll be able to see more about the "gameplay" and "Crafting sanctuary"

Schedule Blizzcon 2010
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 20:28   Link #488
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
anyone notice that you "must" have super good internet to play D3? Think about it with the new bnet where you can't make custom rooms any more and everyone just get group up automatically, let's say something awesome dropped and you are the only person in the game room where you get lagged out; you can't go back to that game room to pick up the item like in the old D2. Also, you can't self mule anymore under the new system, that will suck very much also since we all know how easily out box get full.
Getting grouped automatically in SCII was done to rank players; that's not very relevant in DIII. At worst you can get grouped with someone in duels, but that's still unlikely.

Self mule was a horrible system. I lose track of who has what item pretty quickly, and hate having to check each mule for an item I need. (Or more precisely, what I don't have; I was trying to collect one of every unique item in the game in DII. It is mighty annoying to check every mule to ensure I don't have duplicates. If everything is in a single storage area for DIII, I would be able to keep track of everything better.)
Old 2010-10-07, 15:03   Link #489
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Getting grouped automatically in SCII was done to rank players; that's not very relevant in DIII. At worst you can get grouped with someone in duels, but that's still unlikely.

Self mule was a horrible system. I lose track of who has what item pretty quickly, and hate having to check each mule for an item I need. (Or more precisely, what I don't have; I was trying to collect one of every unique item in the game in DII. It is mighty annoying to check every mule to ensure I don't have duplicates. If everything is in a single storage area for DIII, I would be able to keep track of everything better.)
Hopefully they don't get a horrendous inventory system like FFXIV's. I swear it took me around 5-10 minutes everyday just to sort out my inventory before going for another grinding session.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 15:14   Link #490
iceyfw

so i have not kept up with the news since D3 was announced by blizzard but can the items be traded to any toon like D2 was with its trade system? or will it follow something similar to WoW? and any news of there being a monthly fee? so far the latest videos i have seen for D3 really reminds me of how D2 was.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 19:24   Link #491
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
It's too late. Adult Swim has already beaten Blizzard to the rainbow punch

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-uni...line-game.html
Damn that game is so addicting lol... and I think I have lost a little of my manhood in the process.

Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 11:13   Link #492
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

Send a message via MSN to Lizzie Send a message via Yahoo to Lizzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Damn that game is so addicting lol... and I think I have lost a little of my manhood in the process.

youtube snip
I'd argue it only makes you more manly.
Old 2010-10-08, 22:47   Link #493
brocko

RUA realises your dreams. Only real men will see dreams come to fruitation, thus RUA makes you more manly. GAR!!

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 13:49   Link #494
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

So the Blizzcon Opening Ceremony is running and...

Quote:
Announcing the Demon Hunter class.
Nice, gonna play that one.

Quote:
Announcing PvP Arenas
*vomits*

Why? Why? They're ruining it!
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 14:38   Link #495
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

LOL, guess that's Rogue/Amazon combo. Gj blizzard!

I don't usually play archer class, but dawmn, female Ridick? Hell yeah!
Old 2010-10-22, 14:39   Link #496
Ending

Ye, I dislike the entire concept of arenas too. In WoW, it only brough in elitistic pricks. Those same assholes who enjoyed TPPK'in people in Diablo 2. And if Blizzard follows the same model as in WoW, you would have to do arenas to be any good in PvP.

At least Diablo 3 got an interesting looking class, now; demon hunter. The video was a lot of bollocks, though, since how many times we have seen these Supermen/Powergirls before?

I have never liked the idea of mules. Each player should have only one avatar and you get only what you earn on it. Getting unlimited item space from mules feels a lot like cheating. The same thing as in WoW: getting multiple characters so you can do everything by yourself and effectively nullify the need for teamwork.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 14:55   Link #497
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending View Post
Ye, I dislike the entire concept of arenas too. In WoW, it only brough in elitistic pricks. Those same assholes who enjoyed TPPK'in people in Diablo 2. And if Blizzard follows the same model as in WoW, you would have to do arenas to be any good in PvP.

At least Diablo 3 got an interesting looking class, now; demon hunter. The video was a lot of bollocks, though, since how many times we have seen these Supermen/Powergirls before?

I have never liked the idea of mules. Each player should have only one avatar and you get only what you earn on it. Getting unlimited item space from mules feels a lot like cheating. The same thing as in WoW: getting multiple characters so you can do everything by yourself and effectively nullify the need for teamwork.
I wouldn't say having mules nullifies the need for teamwork, nor is like cheating it just offers some more space thats all.
Everyone likes to horde whether they admit it or not, you just do, some more than others but we all horde to a degree.
And since games have storage limits so hence the mules.

I'm liking the new class, very cool indeed.
I've always enjoyed my archer calsses for the kicks and this looks like it won't be any different, def be making a Demon Hunter at some point.
Old 2010-10-22, 14:57   Link #498
Xion Valkyrie

Liked the concept and the gameplay parts of the new class, but the dialogue is just TERRIBLE.

Had way too much of an Underworld vibe, especially when she started doing gun-fu with her dual crossbows. Blizzard needs stop it with the ridiculously bad and cliched dialogue.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 14:58   Link #499
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
LOL, guess that's Rogue/Amazon combo. Gj blizzard!

I don't usually play archer class, but dawmn, female Ridick? Hell yeah!
The amazon is my favorite class in D2, so this is certainly good news for me.

First character I will play for sure.
Old 2010-10-22, 15:03   Link #500
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I like every class right now to be honest. They all look fun.

I have to agree with Ending here though, I wouldn't mind if they nullify any sort of trading in game other then materials and what you got was all YOU, not "oh, I have this high level friend you see" or "oh I my main is this high level blah-blah and I just send to my XXX characters the super-pink-items they can use/I don't need".

I feel the same for "dungeon walking" too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Had way too much of an Underworld vibe, especially when she started doing gun-fu with her dual crossbows.
Didn't have any issues with it, actually I'd go as far as saying I liked it. I never watched this Underworld though.

I hate people like you who go all its-too-much-like-this-other-good-thing If its good I say get more of it! no reason to try stupid crap to be unique. Or, hide it from those of us who didn't even have contact with it...

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler