AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 21:32   Link #6741
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

No, :S but I feel ashamed that I didn't lol. I pray for those poor people. Thats not a good way to go.
Old 2012-01-18, 22:55   Link #6742
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

no, but depending on how good he video footage is, KyoAni might use some of it for realism like they did for that car accident years ago.
Old 2012-01-29, 15:24   Link #6743
gordol
Banned

フルメタル・パニック! アナザー3 富士見ファンタジア文庫

大黒尚人 案・監:賀東招二
出版社名 : 富士見書房
発売予定日 : 2012年3月17日

今回も新たなASが――出るッ!その名は<○○○○>!! 達哉のASオペレータとしての才能を目の当たり にし、様々な思いが交錯するアデリーナ。そんな中、AS-1<ブレイズ・レイヴン>のパイロットを巡り、試 験をすることになるのだが、果たして――!?

New novel 3/17! New AS design also debuting!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 08:22   Link #6744
<KS11>

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/comic/bk_d...d=201111000537

In may be the first takobon of the manga, for Full metal panic another??
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 21:49   Link #6745
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by <KS11> View Post
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/comic/bk_d...d=201111000537

In may be the first takobon of the manga, for Full metal panic another??
Unless that page is deliberately misleading us, than yes it's a manga version; "The new Full Metal Panic's comic version!"
Old 2012-02-06, 11:22   Link #6746
dannclark

Hey guys, i've been reading the manga full metal panic! sigma and i've gotta tell you its probably one of the most depressing things i've read in a while but im hooked i was reading somewhere that the events of the "sigma" take place from the fourth novel onwards i was just wondering if i could get some spoilers as to what happens and whats going on with kaname (she doesnt even care thinking she killed tessa and sousuke?) thanks
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 11:38   Link #6747
FeistyDreams

Yusuf's AS there makes me think of Sky High >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Hey guys, i've been reading the manga full metal panic! sigma and i've gotta tell you its probably one of the most depressing things i've read in a while but im hooked i was reading somewhere that the events of the "sigma" take place from the fourth novel onwards i was just wondering if i could get some spoilers as to what happens and whats going on with kaname (she doesnt even care thinking she killed tessa and sousuke?) thanks
Kaname is possessed, it's not actually her that's thinking that she killed them and doesn't care. It's Sophia who is tricking her own self into believing she's really Kaname, while pushing Kaname's real consciousness to the side. ...It'll get explained. XD
Old 2012-02-14, 11:42   Link #6748
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Srsly what is this shit. That Mecha looks so retarded. Guess it's over. FMP is finished.
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 12:26   Link #6749
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
Srsly what is this shit. That Mecha looks so retarded. Guess it's over. FMP is finished.
I have no idea who Yusuf is, but looking at the badge he seems to be from Southeast Asia, and is probably a royalty with his own customized AS. He might actually be dangerous, despite the retro look.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 12:28   Link #6750
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Looks like a show mech. And advancement based on the M9s that could tango.

Maybe a training mech, but it looks more like a show mech. Like say the Blue Angels is a show unit.
Old 2012-02-15, 11:03   Link #6751
<KS11>

OMG

That AS is really.....i don't even have words for that ç______ç
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:21   Link #6752
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I have no idea who Yusuf is, but looking at the badge he seems to be from Southeast Asia, and is probably a royalty with his own customized AS. He might actually be dangerous, despite the retro look.
I really do need to sit down and read v.2 (and v.1 for that matter) of Another, but what I do know is that he's Arab, and that he's the guy in the picture here (TOLD YOU IT WASN'T KURZ! XD). It seems like he is a prince. That, or he's just so prince-like that he gets called it a lot, lol.
Old 2012-02-15, 13:04   Link #6753
NoLongerSane

Quote:

Kaname is possessed, it's not actually her that's thinking that she killed them and doesn't care. It's Sophia who is tricking her own self into believing she's really Kaname, while pushing Kaname's real consciousness to the side. ...It'll get explained. XD
Lol, interesting. The AS reminds me of the Talgeese from Gundam Wing.
Old 2012-02-16, 23:58   Link #6754
dannclark

Quote:

I heard she even willingly kisses tessa's brother?... man so depressing

Additionally i read somewhere kurz is still alive? please tell me this is true the team wont be the sdame without him.

And also what snaps kaname out of brainwashing so to speak?

Last edited by dannclark; 2012-02-18 at 02:44.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:52   Link #6755
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
I heard she even willingly kisses tessa's brother?... man so depressing

Additionally i read somewhere kurz is still alive? please tell me this is true the team wont be the sdame without him.

And also what snaps kaname out of brainwashing so to speak?
Spoiler for anwers:
Old 2012-02-26, 03:20   Link #6756
Alchemist007
*Author

Wonder what Gatou is doing eh.
Old 2012-02-26, 12:02   Link #6757
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
Spoiler for anwers:
Yessss! kurz! True so does the (sophia) kaname have an attraction towards tessa's brother or basically he goes to kiss her and shes just ok with it? and what do you mean he bitches her out i get it but i dont really get it at the same time.
Old 2012-02-26, 17:42   Link #6758
tigerfan93

Quote:
Yessss! kurz! True so does the (sophia) kaname have an attraction towards tessa's brother or basically he goes to kiss her and shes just ok with it? and what do you mean he bitches her out i get it but i dont really get it at the same time.
Heres what happened about sousuke "saving" Chidori

Spoiler for bitching:

That's enough hopefully to answer ur question and not ruin too much of the ending for you.

As for the kiss I think she (Sophia) was just doing it to do it (if I'm saying that right). If I'm wrong please correct me but in the end the dude got denied. I read the novels and it didn't really get too much into that scene. It was just a "Hey look, there's hope" moment

Last edited by tigerfan93; 2012-02-26 at 18:23.
tigerfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 17:52   Link #6759
FeistyDreams

First thing's first: FMP! Sigma v.17 will be released a month earlier than anticipated. Instead of a May release, it's April 5th. ^^ Sousuke and the ARX-8 with the XL-3 will be the cover. Seems like this is the draft that got chosen.

Quote:
True so does the (sophia) kaname have an attraction towards tessa's brother or basically he goes to kiss her and shes just ok with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan93 View Post
As for the kiss I think she (Sophia) was just doing it to do it (if I'm saying that right). If I'm wrong please correct me but in the end the dude got denied. I read the novels and it didn't really get too much into that scene. It was just a "Hey look, there's hope" moment
It was a reward. "Oh, you've been such a loyal servant for me, Leonard, so in return you may have my body." That was Sophia's thoughts for it. But yeah, totally denied, thank god. XD Kaname made her presence known and that made Sophia too uncomfortable to allow it to go anywhere.
Old 2012-02-26, 18:20   Link #6760
tigerfan93

Quote:
It was a reward. "Oh, you've been such a loyal servant for me, Leonard, so in return you may have my body." That was Sophia's thoughts for it. But yeah, totally denied, thank god. XD Kaname made her presence known and that made Sophia too uncomfortable to allow it to go anywhere.
I just went back and read that part. After carefully looking at it it would seem she was going to give him a BIG reward
tigerfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen