AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-19, 20:22   Link #8581
edrey

what i mean, ken sanders, if he has a dialogue, odiseo also said something before circe take care of it

also don't forget about hikari in the mix, that will be crazy house
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 20:30   Link #8582
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Hypothetically, if he will get married after graduation, what kind of house would he built? Western or Japanese house?
- how many maids is the HCC going to gather for Godou's new residence. (30)
- his marriage with the four girls must be kept secret from normal people especially from his family or else Shizuka will get mad to the core.
- Personal guards arranged by Liliana and a little help from Yinghua for security
Don't think so, judging by the prediction dream from the end of vol 8. Even with character development, Godou isn't the type to want a ton of maids/guards in his surroundings. All of the campiones are self-sufficient for the most part, and like being that way. Arianna is more than enough if he wants a maid.

I also don't think he is the type to hide any marriages, inconvenient or not.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 20:39   Link #8583
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Spoiler for for the record:

Hypothetically, if he will get married after graduation, what kind of house would he built? Western or Japanese house?
- his marriage with the four girls must be kept secret from normal people especially from his family or else Shizuka will get mad to the core.
- Personal guards arranged by Liliana and a little help from Yinghua for security
I can clearly see Erica and Liliana arranging the household like that and thatīs the scary part but I donīt will be able to keep it hidden from Shizuka.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 20:59   Link #8584
rickiminato

what new things appear in the volume?
Old 2013-11-19, 21:05   Link #8585
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^^

Hm... to do that Godou will need to either go to another country that allows polygamy or change the laws in Japan.

The former would have him separarated from his old life and also hard to do since he's still HCC's Campione. The latter would have moral and social rammifications that the masses won't accept easily, not to mention that some peiple might use the chance for them to take advantage andbjust make things worse ("If they can change the law just like that, what's preventing them to change other laws to benefit them?" something to that effect).

Make them accept it with his authority (either or both godslayer and king) would be plain old oppression and tyranny. Not marrying would make the children has no legal status except perhaps if they are fiven to an orphanage, and forcing things is just oppression or tyranny again.

Relinquishing his power as Campione or abandoning the HCC would get him into political problem which ght end in hardship or backstabbings or assassination attempts on him and his family, because I have no doubt there are lots of people who wants to kill him either due to grudge (you don't really think that his damages didn't ruin someone's life do you?) or greed or maybe even ordered by HCC themselves.

No matter what, it's hard for him to settle down with his harem. It's always easier when you're still dating, isn't it?
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 21:08   Link #8586
havensgate
skull one

^ godou is THE campione after all, what can a mere mortal law do if he decide to polygamy?
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 21:16   Link #8587
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
^ godou is THE campione after all, what can a mere mortal law do if he decide to polygamy?
Exactly: Nothing. They can do nothing against that tyranny and oppression if he were to exert his authority. Then what of his children? His clan? Using his name they can do anything. The world would be back to the medieval Europe oppression and nobility all because he had to use his authority for his family. I can see a lot of ways that could go wrong. Think about the rammifications and consequences.
Old 2013-11-19, 21:20   Link #8588
edrey

- Personal guards arranged by Liliana and a little help from Yinghua for security[/QUOTE]

mybe like vol 8, godou sleep in a different house every night, but shisuka will be really angry
also, godou can get help from any organisation in the world, he is a campione after all and anyone who hurt his family would be obtain a punishment worst than death, right?
Old 2013-11-19, 21:28   Link #8589
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

And THAT would be tyranny. Forgiveness isn't exactly an option either because the world isn't some ane were forgiveness equals loyality.
Old 2013-11-19, 21:39   Link #8590
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
mybe like vol 8, godou sleep in a different house every night, but shisuka will be really angry
also, godou can get help from any organisation in the world, he is a campione after all and anyone who hurt his family would be obtain a punishment worst than death, right?[/QUOTE]

n organization can save him from Shizuka's wrath.
Old 2013-11-19, 21:41   Link #8591
II Maestro

Before Godou thinks of marrying 4 or more girls and will have a polygamy he has to beat the last boss Imouto Shizuka first.
Old 2013-11-19, 21:49   Link #8592
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

That's nothing important. What kind of a wimp he would he if he can't handle his little sister when he wants to marry? Shizuka isn't disapproving the girls anyway. It's just the old case o Godou needs to get a spine and a grip on his situation.
Old 2013-11-19, 21:51   Link #8593
bludvein

Not sure why it matters if his kids are "legitimate" or not. They could still get his name if they want. Godou doesn't need the legal perks of an official marriage. He could just do it unofficially and the government doesn't have any say in it.

If Godou really wants to get creative, there is plenty of solutions. He can get a second citizenship in another country that allows polygamy and just get married there. He doesn't actually have to live there as well.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 22:06   Link #8594
edrey

also, he can change the law to make possible, he is a king and the hcc will help and controling imouto shisuka will be eisier than imouto aisha
and now i want to see all the divine ancestor appear and fall for godou. there are more possibilities for campione
Old 2013-11-19, 22:27   Link #8595
fronttide

i just thought something, by any change... our lovely chinese queen and ageless traveler is a virgin >_<

the former always dedicated with matrial art, heavenly pride, not even god dare to touch her .... while on the other side, she always use her time to travel, low chance for romance >_<

but everything change when godou came ^^
fronttide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 22:31   Link #8596
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Exactly: Nothing. They can do nothing against that tyranny and oppression if he were to exert his authority. Then what of his children? His clan? Using his name they can do anything. The world would be back to the medieval Europe oppression and nobility all because he had to use his authority for his family. I can see a lot of ways that could go wrong. Think about the rammifications and consequences.
It's ok. Tyranny is good, what else can you expect from him, a campione, a tyrant who rules all mortals?

Joke aside, I don't think it's a problem at all. All other campiones do that, include Erica's ancestor, and it created no problem so far. The magic side probably has some unspoken rules to not interfere with the mundane world, so everything about Godou will stay hidden from normal people. His descendant will be treated as royalty, but I think by magic side only, in normal people's eyes, they are just some rich and powerful civilians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronttide View Post
i just thought something, by any change... our lovely chinese queen and ageless traveler is a virgin >_<
I'm more curious about Voban. He became a campione in a very young age and it look like he holds no interest in women, sends all his time in hunting.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 22:39   Link #8597
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Not sure why it matters if his kids are "legitimate" or not. They could still get his name if they want. Godou doesn't need the legal perks of an official marriage. He could just do it unofficially and the government doesn't have any say in it.

If Godou really wants to get creative, there is plenty of solutions. He can get a second citizenship in another country that allows polygamy and just get married there. He doesn't actually have to live there as well.
It matters not for him, but for his kids and their own kids. My question is, how about their schools? Their marriage? Their identifications? Their status after his possible death? Without legality, you might as well as put them in a cage of lions.

Citizenship? You mean nationality? No, it creates dispute between the two nations and many other problems. There aren't much multiple nationality anymore these days and they're only granted in extraordinary circumstances. There's also the fact that naturalization is a hard and long process, and some might not even allow dual nationality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
also, he can change the law to make possible, he is a king and the hcc will help and controling imouto shisuka will be eisier than imouto aisha
and now i want to see all the divine ancestor appear and fall for godou. there are more possibilities for campione
That's tyranny, by democracy standard. He can change the laws but he will need support of the people and especially the political representatives, which would means backroom deals or coercion, which counts as corruption.

No, I don't want that to happen. The LN is okay and it is and adding too much members to the harem would make it on the level of a shitty fanfic. Besides, it would also make Godou becomes even more towards a Stu. It's unrealistic and it's just plain wish fulfillment.

Did you know that as it is Campione already attracts quite an amount of "Meh," and hates? That little wish of yours could make things worse than it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
It's ok. Tyranny is good, what else can you expect from him, a campione, a tyrant who rules all mortals?

Joke aside, I don't think it's a problem at all. All other campiones do that, include Erica's ancestor, and it created no problem so far. The magic side probably has some unspoken rules to not interfere with the mundane world, so everything about Godou will stay hidden from normal people. His descendant will be treated as royalty, but I think by magic side only, in normal people's eyes, they are just some rich and powerful civilians.
And what? Raise his kids into political life away from all normalcy? What kind of childhood and adolescences do you think they will have? What about when their father died? On that note, would Godou needs to watch his children dies? Or his wives? Or should he go against the natural order and revive them from death? What if they also inherit his longevity? Will they need to watch their children who didn't get the longevity dies instead? How would this effects the general population of the world? Would they even be strong enough to survive past infancy for starter? The girls might not even have strong enough body to even sustain his children in their womb. Alice's condition is a thing after all.
Old 2013-11-19, 22:43   Link #8598
edrey

godou is not a tyrant but he is ephimeteous ilegitime child after all
to solve his problems with his harem and family he need a authority of clonnig( from the great sage) so he has to take the medallion of swords. that thing stole the autorites of perseo, sun wukon and lancelot
a clone for each girl and his family
Old 2013-11-19, 22:51   Link #8599
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Medallion of Sword? You mean the arrowhead? Cloning? And what, exactly, would that solve? Which one would be the "real" Godou? Don't you think they will be satisfied being with a "Fake" Godou? How much intelligence the clones will have? How about memories?
Old 2013-11-19, 22:53   Link #8600
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
No, I don't want that to happen. The LN is okay and it is and adding too much members to the harem would make it on the level of a shitty fanfic.
Nah I don't think they'll add more main harem member anyway. Side characters who fall for Godou might still appear here and there though

Although I have a feeling that one or two god will side with Godou later on based on this passage:
Quote:
"This is Athena and my duel after all. There's no rule preventing me from helping drive out the intruder. Or rather, it can be said that this is only natural."

"Natural? Hahaha, your words are truly interesting indeed!"

Lancelot's helmet shook in laughter in response to Godou's declaration.

It was not mockery. His tone was clearly overjoyed and he was laughing sincerely from the depths of his heart.

"God and god-slayer — irreconcilable foes fighting in cooperation, how could that be called natural!? Be that as it may, one cannot help but think as a warrior, it is impossible to reject. This Knight welcomes you to the fray."

Lancelot nonchalantly accepted the two versus one battle.

Truly the war god, such magnanimity. However, his opinion was actually not that important.

The problem was the haughty goddess. Turning his gaze to her, Godou was shocked. Athena's face was filled with surprise.

"...Dost thou know? In battles past — what that group of people did to vex that man so...?"

"—? What and what?"

Godou frowned at the cryptic question.
Now that I think about it, Godou is a [King] that in a sense, really a 'King'. He somehow always manages to make people follow him and he always try his hardest to help them in turn

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem