AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-08, 14:07   Link #1
reymysteriojr

Naruto Spin off

If they could have a Spin off to the Naruto Manga what stories would you like to see? I would like it to continue from 139 when orochimaru and jirayi (SP pervert senin) were kids being taught by the 3rd. maybe even lead up to kakashi being taught. Like the past before naruto was around. or even leading up to where the demon attacks the village. Even if they skip certain pieces like how kakashi got the eye they will most likely leave that to a naruto present time flash back or something. But they would draw in a nice naruto crowd if they did this.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 14:09   Link #2
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

this thought has come before and there is a thread out there somewhere....I think the bottom most popular thought was the "time before the Kyuubi" (like Kakashi, Ero Senin, Itach, the fourth, Oro....their younger days)
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 14:16   Link #3
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Kakashi. Just Kakashi.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 14:38   Link #4
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Well, it might be hard to inclue all the main-characters growing-up-days in one movie, or OAV or whatever, but it would be nice if they did one for each of them. I'm mainly talking about Jirayia and Kakashi.
I would also love to see the 4th training and growing up. And the 3rd too, for that matter.
I think the possibility for these kind of spin offs showing up in a not-so-far-away-future is pretty big actually. One with the life before and after the attack of the Kyubi 8and the fight itself of course) would also be pretty popular I think (I would love to see it, for one).
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:14   Link #5
ShikaShika
無罪

I'd like a spinoff with Gaara, Kankurou and Temari. I like Temari.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:17   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I always thought that a spin-off of Jiraiya, Oro and Tsunade's child days would be awesome.

Other cool spin-off would be a special of how Kakashi and Gai became rivals. Kakashi and Gai as kiddos would be hella cool too

Now, another spin-off I'd like to see is Nara Shikato, Akimichi Chomaru and Yamanaka Inoshi in one of their missions. It would be cool IMO
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:20   Link #7
GreyArea
Meatf***er

The fight against Kyubi in Konoha, and the sealing would make a bloody good OVA I reckon.

Other than that (I guess it will come up in the anime/manga at some point) Kakashi's past would be cool.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:20   Link #8
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Well its a really good opportunity to make money, if they want to make more DVD's for more money sure why not!

I would like to see about the other demons or maybe the past of Kyuubi himsefl!
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:41   Link #9
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The universe of Naruto is sufficiently vast to make dozens of spin off, personally I would like a spin off about a darker age.
During the ninja world war before the creation of Konoha for example.
Some little story in one or two chapter showing old events, shinobi dying trying to achieve their duty, old wars, assassination behind the opponent lines...
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:48   Link #10
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Black Hawk Shinobi down
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 16:05   Link #11
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i agree with hunter i think it would be really cool to get a spinoff of the great ninja war and the formation of konoha and stuff
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 16:27   Link #12
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

i would wanna see more on either oro and his crew, or more on the first and second hokage
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 16:43   Link #13
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Personally I'd like to see a spin-off focusing on one of the villages that haven't been shown yet. There's more to the Naruto world than Konoha, yet the only other villages that have had much of a role so far have been the sand and sound. Am I the only one who's wondered what's going on in these other, forgotten villages?
Old 2004-01-08, 17:31   Link #14
reymysteriojr

thats interesting you mean like a regular plain villager not a ninja and how they see konoha through their eyes kind of story?
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 17:37   Link #15
Neuspeed

Talking spin off

Hell ANY kind of spin off would do for me ^_^
Neuspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 17:42   Link #16
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
thats interesting you mean like a regular plain villager not a ninja and how they see konoha through their eyes kind of story?
Nope, that isn't what I meant, but that idea might make an interesting 2 or 3 episode ova. I meant a spin off focusing on say the hidden village of clouds, or one of the other ninja villages that haven't really played much of a part in the story.
Old 2004-01-08, 18:08   Link #17
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Nope, that isn't what I meant, but that idea might make an interesting 2 or 3 episode ova. I meant a spin off focusing on say the hidden village of clouds, or one of the other ninja villages that haven't really played much of a part in the story.
That's what I'm doing in my manga. So, go me. I liked the idea of making ninja from other countries we haven't seen yet. Makes it more interesting.
Old 2004-01-12, 14:48   Link #18
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
The universe of Naruto is sufficiently vast to make dozens of spin off, personally I would like a spin off about a darker age.
During the ninja world war before the creation of Konoha for example.
Some little story in one or two chapter showing old events, shinobi dying trying to achieve their duty, old wars, assassination behind the opponent lines...
Same thoughts on that... History was one of my favourite subject in school. I would love to see more of the 1st and 2nd Hokage.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 17:23   Link #19
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A-Flux]Kiva128
That's what I'm doing in my manga. So, go me. I liked the idea of making ninja from other countries we haven't seen yet. Makes it more interesting.
Yeah, I read what you posted so far. It's pretty good. I'll wait till it's finished to comment in detail though. I wish I could draw that well, I have no talent for it...
Old 2004-01-12, 18:56   Link #20
Lost World
Banned

I'd like the see the real hero of the story get his own series.

And it will be called Sharingan Sasuke: The Animation.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote