Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-02, 09:44   Link #5401
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany's sig
Signature taken off because I noticed a major flaw. First to guess it get a cookie
She wasn't really a young girl but an old man in disguise? o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
PriestessKikyo: 9/10. I love that purple! [hint for guys: the current "in" color for guys is anything bright, like pink. The "hot" color for fall is.... PURPLE!]
Ohh is that so, I didn't even know what How fashionable am I
This looks like you took a wallpaper, cropped and added your name and a border. Well, there's nothing wrong with that except that you should've also made the image smaller (proportionately in l and w) because it would work out better. It's not so big that it's against the rules, it's just too big for what the image offers. But overall, simple and nice. 8.2/10

ventriloquist- the colors in the BG are too bright and the text a bit hard to read. Everything is pixelized. But aside from that, it's a nice, colorful composition. 8/10
Old 2004-11-02, 09:48   Link #5402
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Slade xTekno: woohoo, Kawaii 8/10

o_o MidoriShinobi: can you make me a signature like yours, that one with Shika and Ino Onegai, since I have no idea how to make signatures, so in other words, I SUCK! >_<
Old 2004-11-02, 10:54   Link #5403
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Oneesama : I don't really get your sig... is there something special to it? for now, it looks like a 6/10 to me...

ayame: cute sig and they seem to have fun too ^^ I give it a 8/... oh wait! Kakashi-sensei! 8.5/10

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-11-02 at 11:50.
Old 2004-11-02, 16:40   Link #5404
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
What happened to hobo-kun?
got banned. havent changed it. thinking of putting a link in it to link to where keitaro rated it ... but i wouldnt do that.
Kabuto- i dont like the pixelation of your KM. but that is just me. 8/10

ehh~ SxT, i remember that signature from sonewhere... is it new?
Old 2004-11-02, 16:48   Link #5405
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Slade xTekno: It's simple, no extra crap getting in the way. Just straight forward with the image.

Overall: 94%
Old 2004-11-02, 18:14   Link #5406
sarcasteak
WAHA~

ChibiDusk - You asshole. 10/10

Thany - I didn't get to see your sig before it was taken off...I demand to see it NOW so I can get a cookie!
Old 2004-11-02, 18:37   Link #5407
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Aahhsin: If you do only use MSPaint the that’s a definite 10/10

Sacr: Ha! Very funny indeed and very nice transparency. 9/10

Chibi: Well what can I say....

Kabuto Mainiac: Nice...Plain...Simple.....Animated. 9.5/10

Necro: I agree with Hobo It’s definitely missing something.

Thany: I also missed your sig....

Hobo: I would like to see what you got banned for, was it something dirty or just too big?
Old 2004-11-02, 21:07   Link #5408
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

ChibiDusk - You asshole. 10/10: gah..wait...what?
Steaky: It's genious, I love the stalker-san XD Hehe, don't quite get the "the army' part, though. Overall it made me laugh, hehe, always makes me smile just imagining her saying that XP 9.1/10
Old 2004-11-02, 21:35   Link #5409
GustaveElazul
Gus

Kabuto Maniac: 9/10 Nice and clean, animation would be better if it wasn't pixels

Ayame: 8/10 Clear, simple and cute. I like the two background colors and the border fits well with them.

Chibidusk: 10/10 Really nice quality, I like the transparency look. Great job!
Old 2004-11-03, 07:14   Link #5410
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Steaky: It's genious, I love the stalker-san XD Hehe, don't quite get the "the army' part, though. Overall it made me laugh, hehe, always makes me smile just imagining her saying that XP 9.1/10
You just had to look at JOJO'S signature, it's hentai for him, rori for sarcasteak :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Thany - I didn't get to see your sig before it was taken off...I demand to see it NOW so I can get a cookie!
Too late I don't have it anymore and don't feel like searching through all the possibilities in imagehost

ChibiDusk : your sig is really nice looking. Very nice art and interesting cutting 8.5/10.

Also got a new sig, not the same as the 2 previous one :P

Last edited by Thany; 2004-11-03 at 08:14.
Old 2004-11-03, 07:58   Link #5411
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
gah..wait...what?
That was a compliment. And yes, like Thany said, mine is a parody of JOJO's sig.

Thany - This time your name and border match very well with the picture. Her face is a tad too chubby for my taste, but gosh that smile and blush is absolutely adorable! 9/10
Old 2004-11-03, 14:50   Link #5412
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Spoiler:

please say what you think of mines

please note its my first time using photoshop and my first attemps at making a signature.

here they are:

Inverted image

And of course the sig i use below...
My Anime List

Last edited by Wavie; 2004-11-03 at 15:03.
Old 2004-11-03, 16:26   Link #5413
MikoKikyo

Wavie- I like the top one better but would need a border ^^ 8.5/10

For your current one, good colors, but it needs to follow the sig rules. I also recommend adding something to the center of the image, where there is just blackness 8.2/10
Old 2004-11-03, 17:11   Link #5414
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Wavie like the top one best aswell! but yeah it needs a border but im guessing because your not using it, it may not be finished? ~7/10
I like your current but its too dark,..hehe ~7/10

i have made a new one based on the new eva game, hehe cant wait to play it ill have it soon woooo! lol. *Ahem* nehoo its a different style than the usuall eva style. hehe. but i made a sig with a few images. didnt really know where to put the text...and everyone there is not really any yaoi at all here OMG!!
Old 2004-11-03, 17:12   Link #5415
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Thany - not quite daring, but enough on the right track to earn you a 9.7/10. the border is far too bland.

wavie i think that your signature ( this one: is far superior to the one you have. 9.9/10 for that one. 8.9/10 for your current. i dont particularly like the planetary bodies in the background as naruto is not set in space.
Old 2004-11-03, 17:22   Link #5416
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Ayame: I like the image but the pink BG looks a bit plain on the left side, and the text doesn't show up that well over the BG. Perhaps a black or purple instead? I like the border, nice and simple. 7.6/10

Kabuto Maniac: Hm, not a fan of that border style, but I like the clam blue color. Can't tell whats going on in it, and the text transition its a little distracting. 6.6/10

GustaveEkazul: I've been a fan of sigs like these, the style where part of it sticks out from the regular shape. The text could be better, and the colors seem a bit washed out. 7.1/10

Thany: I like it better then your previous one bigger. Though using the same pink colors all the time could get boring. Same simple and easy to read font, nice job. 8.2/10

Wavie: First one + a border would be great.

hobbsy: Hm, again, not your best IMO. I am not really a fan of the thick borders and the artwork sort of seems like cheapily done fanart ^^" Just not a fan of that style I guess. The font seems a bit, too much of a constrast from the rest of the sig. 6.1/10

hobo: best. message. ever. Unfourtunatly, it's just so good it deserves a rating of 0/10
Old 2004-11-03, 17:40   Link #5417
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
chibi: me like yours, its good, dunno what else to say.. i thought D.N.Angel came out ages ago...? ~9/10 [/I]
Old 2004-11-03, 17:51   Link #5418
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie

cool ta for feedback guys... appreciate it

i like your sig chibi 10/10 mate... really smart. i really like the text, bordered and the characters looks. cant say much more it looks perfect to me.

heh hobbsy those anime pics are really funny i like how you arranged them must have took a bit of work to merge them all. 10/10 for effort and definatly for the quality in which you merged them.
My Anime List
Old 2004-11-03, 22:13   Link #5419
GustaveElazul
Gus

hobbsy: 10/10 Clean, nice pictures used, and extra points for Asuka-chan
Thany: 9/10 Your new one is much better, clearer and overall better including the border with text. Good job.
Old 2004-11-03, 22:51   Link #5420
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
omg! what happened here???

quality dropped by a factor of 10~

6/10 for that. other than that, awesome...

sorry for lack of signature. getting one okayed as we speak... >< xris' box is full however.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature