AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-21, 19:02   Link #41
Scarlett_Rain55

Not only will it be bad character development, it'll hurt Orihime's feelings! She doesn't want people thinking she's a weakling anymore.
Old 2009-01-21, 19:55   Link #42
saravis

It would indeed be awesome if Orihime were the one to fight and defeat Yammi, showing that she's grown some balls. (not literally I would hope) A cool start might be that he tries to punch her, but she rejects the healing on his arm and it falls off. Then in total pawnage she rejects him from Arrancar to Hollow, from hollow to human, from human to baby. Baby Yammi, how cute.

Another possibility would indeed be Unahona, as has already been suggested. She's yet to fight and pawning Yammi, would be a pretty good intro to her combat abilities.
Old 2009-01-21, 21:32   Link #43
solaceTT

Why not grimmjaw for the save?! unohana is bound to find him somewhere in the sand
Old 2009-01-21, 21:36   Link #44
Hav0kkx

Unahona would one hit Yammi.
Old 2009-01-21, 22:02   Link #45
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Breaking walls signifies two things either bad sense of direction or Epic scene ensues . Yammi save Inoue from Loli & Menoli or Yammi was really lost oO

Kinda thinking in the same direction .....
Actually I wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw a YAMMY SMASH and the two little arrancar were rendered completely unable to......live

Then he'd probably go after Orihime to provoke Ichigo into a 2v1

Or what if...he went after Ichigo and it pissed Ulquiorra off and he would kill Yammy?
Old 2009-01-21, 23:59   Link #46
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaceTT View Post
Why not grimmjaw for the save?! unohana is bound to find him somewhere in the sand
Oh, I've thought of Grimmjow, but I honestly think that his animosity toward Ulquiorra would distract him and cause him to fight Ulqu; which would piss of Ichigo, causing them to have a relationship-quarrel similar what Renji and Ichigo already have and probably end up with them teaming up (though they both have giant egos.)

I've stated before a theory where Unohana heals Grimmjow and he helps, for some reason or another, Ichigo and Orihime. I'm not sure why he would, maybe his pride died down or something. Then there's the case where Grimmjow just doesn't show up at all until after the Ulqu vs Ichi fight. But then again, from what I've noticed KT is very good and just throwing in one character after another to aid multiple people in fights. I wouldn't doubt it if Grimm was thrown into the mix.

And of course there is the possibility that Orihime will somehow handle this on her own. Her character isn’t what a lot of Orihime haters think it is. It’s a lot deeper than what a normal teenage girl goes through. She’s seen her friends almost killed multiple times, has been kidnapped, beaten, and mentally f*cked, and yet she’s been able to handle this much better than most people her age. I think that it would be great if Orihime ends up kicking total ass these next couple of chapters.
Old 2009-01-22, 05:45   Link #47
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Imho Grimmjow will sacrifice himself like Gray Fox in Metal Gear Solid, to save ichigo/save orihime/kill or harm ulquiorra ^_^

I really doubt he will team with Ichigo or shinigamis vs espadas and aizen....he is an espada after all
Old 2009-01-22, 08:58   Link #48
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Yay, Yami! I was wondering what happened to him. I bet KT just forgot about him and was like "Oh crap I still have to kill Mel, Lol, and Yami! What shall I do?!"

But I could see this happening:
  1. Yami could be protecting Orhime; just because he, as well as Ulqu and the rest of the living Espada, know that Orhime does have some importance to Aizen. Maybe its ESP?
  2. Melony will kind of chinken out of helping Loly when capturing Orihime.
  3. Yami was Ulqu's old farricon.
  4. Possibly a rematch between Yami and Chad, though I don't think that will be it.
  5. For more of a twist, Captain Unohana or Isane fighting Yami.

But I don't know. That's just my guessin'.
How much you wanna bet Yammi uses projectiles and he fights Ishida?

so far it has been like vs like. Ishida and Yami are both braggarts. They both like to show off their powers. Like personality+ surprise entrance from missing supporting character.- Who is actually the second strongest out of Ichigo's friends. = Yami vs. Ishida.

Ishida was with Renji. It's mighty curious he's there but we haven't seen Ishida
It would be great drama. Orihime can try to fight him. Not because she thinks someone is coming to help her. Just because thats something you are supposed to do if someone attacks you. Even if you know ahead of time you have no chance of winning. (You never know, you just might win) If she does that, she doesn't have to win. Just fight with everything she has. She can do that and have great character development at the same time.

...Ishida comes in for the win.

When he fought Mayuri instead of doing something, she cried. This time she can stand up and fight. Ishida can save the day. He won't be rescuing her, he will just be momentarily saving her. Mind you...

This would make for great drama and a great battle (I really hope, that last part is true)

Kubo could use this to drag the Ichigo and Ulquiorra fight out...even longer. (And torture us all)

@Havvoc...

He jumped through a Garganta. He left escaped his father's little room. when he heard of Orihime's capture. Trust me! Ishida is trying to save Orihime...
Old 2009-01-22, 09:41   Link #49
Glacial

Spoiler Update

Credits to Annie @ BleachAsylum:
Original Post, including source
Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-22, 11:07   Link #50
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

uhm.....it's very strange......it looks like Yammi came to help Orihime.....but:

1)he isn't gratefull to her for nothing....Grimmjow was because she healed him and restored his arm and number 6.....but yammi didn't get nothing from orihime...instead he near killed her on karakura town....and he isn't a good guy for sure..

2)if espada knew about the real importance of Orihime and Yammi came to help her....then why Ulquiorra didn't help her but instead he blocked Ichigo from saving her? maybe Yammi got secret orders about this?

uhm...
Old 2009-01-22, 11:35   Link #51
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Not only will it be bad character development, it'll hurt Orihime's feelings! She doesn't want people thinking she's a weakling anymore.
Who says she has to be saved and whisked away from the battle? The only people she's in danger from at the moment are Loly and Menoly... We have no idea what Yammi is there for, and this is the perfect time for Ishida to save Inoue and both of them deal with Yammi while Ulquiorra and Ichigo battle it out. I want to see all of Ichigo's friends there to watch him go vaizard on Ulquiorra, and for them to show Ichigo they aren't afraid of his hollow side.
Old 2009-01-22, 11:47   Link #52
Killer Tomato

Unohana pwning Yammi's a big no. That would mean Yammi won't get the screen time he deserves. Unohana would one-shot him.

I'm wondering why Yammi chose to appear near Inoue. Probably to rescue her?

And why is Inoue seemingly so important? Why did Loli and Menoli said that Aizen said this was their only chance to bring her down? It all smells like a trap that Aizen set, to lure Ichigo in, take Inoue away. For what? I'm not so sure. After all, Aizen did note Ichigo's potential before. Is Aizen just using Ulquiorra to test to see how far Ichigo has improved? By all counts, though, Ichigo shouldn't have improved at all, at least not much. Unless Inoue's healing him during Zaraki's fight with Nnoitra actually helped him improve so much.

Ichigo, Ulquiorra et al. still seem like pawns in some sort of game that Aizen's playing.
Old 2009-01-22, 12:56   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ichigo's shape is top-notch, he started the fight with Ulquiorra at 100%.Maybe Aizen wants to see how Ichigo's reiatsu will go from "comparatively weak" to "stronger than Ulquiorra's".
Old 2009-01-22, 16:05   Link #54
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I doubt this... but what if Loly and Menoly are Yami's Fraccións and he's breaking up the fight before they do something very stupid? I don’t know, I just thought of it.

Loly, Menoly and Yami have never been associated together, but Ulquiorra and the Oly’s have been and so have Ulquiorra and Yami. So it could be similar to 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon and they are somehow tided together, but then again this a wild guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
How much you wanna bet Yammi uses projectiles and he fights Ishida?

so far it has been like vs like. Ishida and Yami are both braggarts. They both like to show off their powers. Like personality+ surprise entrance from missing supporting character.- Who is actually the second strongest out of Ichigo's friends. = Yami vs. Ishida.

Ishida was with Renji. It's mighty curious he's there but we haven't seen Ishida
Hm, I really have a hard time seeing Yami with projectiles (though he did fight with Bala Blasts like they were going out of style). It is very true that KT almost always has like vs. like fights, and Uryu and Yami have a lot of the same qualities, but I don’t think it will be them. Uryu is missing an action while Renji is out fighting, but I think that he’s with Mayuri and Nemu, possibly finding another way out of Hueco Mundo. There are a lot of characters who are missing in action too:
Spoiler for Just a list:

The only ones I see that can see coming into the fight would be Uryu, Unohama, Isane, or Grimmjow.

Uryu:

* Obviously cares for Orihime and wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to her (or any of his other friends), but he’s already fought with Szayel.
* In my opinion, it wouldn’t be very exciting if Uryu was the one to come to the rescue. I find it cliché. Though a lot of the fights tend to be cliché...
* I have a hard time picturing it.

Unohana and Isane:

* We haven’t seen them fight yet, it would give more character development to them.
* Isane would probably take on Loly and Menoly while Unohana would take on Yami, which would allow Ichigo to fight Ulquiorra in peace. His (Ichigo’s) thought process won’t be functioning properly if he’s worried about Orihime and he’ll get the crap temporarily kicked out of him by Ulquiorra. (That of course is if Isane and Unohana come.)

Grimmjow:

* He’s an anti-hero (from what I’ve picked up.) It’s obvious that he doesn’t like Aizen and he hates Ulquiorra. It’s easy to see that he could change sides briefly because of his lack of loyalty to Aizen’s cause and hatred toward Ulquiorra.
* He could also help them because Unohana healed him and it’s in his honor code to do something like that, but I honestly think that he’ll pay them back by getting them out of Hueco Mundo.
* If it did happen this way, I think that Unohana and Isane would be with him too (b/c they heal him in my theory.) Grimm would either stop an attack from The Oly’s or Yami. Yami would end up either backing down or fighting Grimmjow (though that would be pretty stupid.) Unohana would take care of Orihime and Isane would take on the Oly’s. Then maybe a possible Grimm vs. Ichi vs. Ulqu fight; but I have no idea. I’m just making this stuff up as I go.

Out of all of those possibilities I came up with, I would say that Unohana and Isane have a 70% chance of happening. The Grimmjow Possibility has about a 15% chance happening and the Uryu Possibility has about a 10% chance. The other 5% go to anything that I would probably never think of.

But really, I don’t know these are the crazy ideas that I’ve come up with.
Old 2009-01-22, 16:31   Link #55
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

i would be really cool to see Unohana fighting (with nodachi zanpaku-to and bankai ) and Isane with her shikai
Old 2009-01-22, 17:10   Link #56
saravis

Thought of another amusing possibility, what if Pesche and Dondo fight Yammi, while I know its unlikely, it could be pretty amusing.
Old 2009-01-22, 17:19   Link #57
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Thought of another amusing possibility, what if Pesche and Dondo fight Yammi, while I know its unlikely, it could be pretty amusing.
Ha, that would be great!
Old 2009-01-22, 20:28   Link #58
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Tomato View Post
Unohana pwning Yammi's a big no. That would mean Yammi won't get the screen time he deserves. Unohana would one-shot him.

I'm wondering why Yammi chose to appear near Inoue. Probably to rescue her?

And why is Inoue seemingly so important? Why did Loli and Menoli said that Aizen said this was their only chance to bring her down? It all smells like a trap that Aizen set, to lure Ichigo in, take Inoue away. For what? I'm not so sure. After all, Aizen did note Ichigo's potential before. Is Aizen just using Ulquiorra to test to see how far Ichigo has improved? By all counts, though, Ichigo shouldn't have improved at all, at least not much. Unless Inoue's healing him during Zaraki's fight with Nnoitra actually helped him improve so much.

Ichigo, Ulquiorra et al. still seem like pawns in some sort of game that Aizen's playing.
Well actually I'm haven't read much on manga from all the spoilers he's really trying to not even care about this matter for his plan since he's got nothing to take on against Gotei 13, I maybe wrong of all of this and another actually this is best time to see Tatsuki to join and put Yammi on his clock.
Old 2009-01-22, 20:36   Link #59
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

finally showing yammi is a good thing kinda weird him being as weak as he is showing up there but hey whatever...but do we really need another "save orihime" moment?......
Old 2009-01-22, 20:43   Link #60
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
Who says she has to be saved and whisked away from the battle? The only people she's in danger from at the moment are Loly and Menoly... We have no idea what Yammi is there for, and this is the perfect time for Ishida to save Inoue and both of them deal with Yammi while Ulquiorra and Ichigo battle it out. I want to see all of Ichigo's friends there to watch him go vaizard on Ulquiorra, and for them to show Ichigo they aren't afraid of his hollow side.
Awww, just admit it Warchef. You just want Ishida to rescue her so she doesn't get anymore scenes with Ichigo right? And then Orihime will realize that Ishida has been there all along and fall in love with him while totally forgeting her love for Ichigo whom has saved her countless times! All IchiRuki fans probably want that to happen right now, it's normal. I was like that with Renji and Rukia too! I could care less about Renji, I just want him to get Rukia away from Ichigo! Hmmm maybe Renji will help Rukia in her little battle too?

Anyways, I think it would be better if it was Ichigo&Orihime vs Ulquiorra and Yami well because of shipping reasons(I know Im biased), and becaue Orihime said she would be fighting right beside Ichigo or not looking at his back in the future. Wouldn't it be great character development too, if she lived up to her promise?

Though I hate how she just stepped out of the way again cause he asked her to. She needs to learn how to not be so obedient!
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga