AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-01, 09:30   Link #21
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Well at least we know what Orihime is doing.

The filler seems to be drawing to a close. Ichigo and the crew are "resting" no doubt for the "big battle" Im kinda hoping they just oversleep and let someone more efficient deal with Kariya.

Ishida the little fag has gone for a walkabout because he's gonna get in the way and probably wind up killing someone accidently before he goes home.

Where's rukia? Still being healed? Isnt it odd how some peoples serious injuries take 1 ep to heal while others take 7/8/9 eps to heal so they're conveniently out of the storyline.

The filler is starting to bug me. Glad its gonna get resolved soon. ^_^
Old 2006-12-01, 15:06   Link #22
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
What'll totally ruin the arc for me is if Ichigo kills Kariya.

Meh, it'll prolly happen tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post
The filler is starting to bug me. Glad its gonna get resolved soon. ^_^
The arc is starting to bug me too, honestly, But stop the crap about blaming it on the fact that it's filler. It's getting old and I don't want to continue seeing it.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2006-12-01 at 16:04.
Old 2006-12-01, 23:48   Link #23
roffleatyou
n00b

Okay why did they feel the need to make Ishida the most irritating human being on the planet? I thought he was supposed to be the SMART one? Maybe they are playing off that he wanted revenge for his sensei so he will be all hardcore wanting revenge for that bounto chick? Anyway, it is very annoying!

But other than that, I actually liked this episode much more than I have the previous ones. I'll be looking forward to the show getting back to the real storyline, but I suppose this isn't really all that bad. I'm still managing to look forward to next week's episode! It's getting intense haha.

I'm not sure who will end up killing Kariya. Ichigo has proven pretty useless this who arc as a whole, so maybe he needs to redeem himself. Just the same, it would be a better story if someone ELSE managed to be the hero this time. But not Ishida either because he's annoying right now.
Old 2006-12-01, 23:58   Link #24
Beatofangel

i would like to see ichigo kill kariya^^erm...after bankai is wat-kai??and about hitsugaya,when he use his bankai..den got 3 symbol on his head..when he fight daruku,2 of 3 symbol disappear,is tat mean 3 disappear=bankai stop?
Old 2006-12-02, 00:54   Link #25
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffleatyou View Post
Okay why did they feel the need to make Ishida the most irritating human being on the planet? I thought he was supposed to be the SMART one? Maybe they are playing off that he wanted revenge for his sensei so he will be all hardcore wanting revenge for that bounto chick? Anyway, it is very annoying!
Well Ishida's a nerd, let's face it. If he didn't get any action from Yoshino, he was about to. I'd say that's reason enough

Quote:
getting back to the real storyline

Hating it is one thing, but not considering it part of the "real storyline" is just stupid...

Quote:
I'm not sure who will end up killing Kariya. Ichigo has proven pretty useless this who arc as a whole, so maybe he needs to redeem himself. Just the same, it would be a better story if someone ELSE managed to be the hero this time. But not Ishida either because he's annoying right now.
Agreed 100% there.
Old 2006-12-02, 01:16   Link #26
scorpio516

Like Chad?????????

Thats too much to ask though... lol
Old 2006-12-02, 01:40   Link #27
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516 View Post
Like Chad?????????

Thats too much to ask though... lol
Never gonna happen
Old 2006-12-02, 02:27   Link #28
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcol View Post
I didn't understand the shinigami cup if it was supposed to have a point or at least be amusing. And when they were accounting for all the captains, what happened to Byakuya? Have the Kuchiki's disappeared from the plot or did they say where they going because I can't remember.
Ah, thanks. I forgot about Byakuya myself. That makes 2 captains who can still chase down Kariya. Though it is still annoying to me that we'd have twice as many available captains if it weren't for the librarian strike. Don't they have any subordinates that are good with research? Nanao really looks like she'd be better at it than her captain.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-12-02, 02:33   Link #29
shenzu

at least this Vice Captains had more airtime in this episode, Kira came back, the 4th squad VC captain had more airtime since she and Unohana confronted Aizen, Hisagi in that rather unfunny Golden and..

Nanao!! , so good to see her, even if she was just reporting some stuff...

I thought golden would have at least commented back on Orihime's unusual food back in the early Bleach episodes, i missed that...
Old 2006-12-02, 03:59   Link #30
Lebron
I hear voices

Not that bad of an episode. However, I haven't been following as much, so I'm behind a couple of episodes. Sounds like Ichida is still getting lucky, doh.
Old 2006-12-02, 04:38   Link #31
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Well Ishida's a nerd, let's face it. If he didn't get any action from Yoshino, he was about to. I'd say that's reason enough
he sure wanted to jump on Rantao when he first saw her

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-02, 05:06   Link #32
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post
I still don't get how RanTao fits in the research labs thing, since there were only two presidents, Urahara and Kurotsuchi. Ok, RanTao didn't necessarily have to be a president, but since Kurotsuchi didn't know jack about the Bount, it's logical (I know, logic is relative to non-existant in Bleach fillers) that Urahara was the president at that time and he must have full knowledge about the experiment.

And if Kariya is a real threat to SS and it's annihalition would also be the end for the world itself, then I can't imagine how Urahara and Yoruichi are able to sit calmly in his store. Also, after annihalition, there would be nothing left for Aizen. There he makes THE plan over centuries and then some stupid bount comes to render it a complete waste of time and destroys the world.

The last thing: I want to punch Yamaji in his face.
He alone would be strong enough to pwn all Bount at the same time pretty bad and burn them down to ashes, but in regard that the balance of the worlds is to crumble within less than 24 hours, he gives orders to continue research in the library.
What a dumbass.
One thing about Ran Tao is we don't know how old is she. She may be much older than Old man Yama.

Besides that, we have no idea when the 13 Squads are created. If the 13 Squads are created 1000 years after the accident, Urahara will be the first president. This is because this incident is suppose to be well hidden. Everybody knew there was an accident but no information was given and supposedly Ran Tao took all the blame for it. They may easily change it to other story to cover up.

Urahara wouldn't know much about Bounto(except that they exist) because Ran Tao(and the 46) would have destroyed all the evidence and no one is suppose to discuss it.

Old man Yama is lazy. He didn't bother to stop Aizen too. Maybe he can become one of the new 46. At least we can be sure that the 46 won't be killed off so easily again.
Old 2006-12-02, 05:28   Link #33
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Urahara wouldn't know much about Bounto(except that they exist) because Ran Tao(and the 46) would have destroyed all the evidence and no one is suppose to discuss it.
Ran Tao was opposed to destroying the evidence.

also, how do you explain Urahara making bounto detectors if he didnt know anything more about the bounto than their existence?

and if the 46 destroyed all the evidence, then why would Urahara know of their existence?
Old 2006-12-02, 09:23   Link #34
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

yawn....the shinigami cup golden was totally random :/ until know i still dont understand whats so funny about it. Im kinda surprised tho. It sems as tho ishida is gonna be the person who will kill kariya. I was expecting rantao to have some recap of yoshino or something. hmm.
Old 2006-12-02, 09:29   Link #35
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzu View Post
Hisagi in that rather unfunny Golden and..
Has anyone of you why Hisagi chara is making so many appearances in SCG . IMHO that chara has rabid fangirlism in Japan . So Hisagi == Ratings and what basis I am saying that , well Hisagi has the most no. of Japanese Fanart Sites .
Old 2006-12-02, 09:41   Link #36
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Has anyone of you why Hisagi chara is making so many appearances in SCG . IMHO that chara has rabid fangirlism in Japan . So Hisagi == Ratings and what basis I am saying that , well Hisagi has the most no. of Japanese Fanart Sites .
scary? i think so.
Old 2006-12-02, 09:50   Link #37
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
did they seriously have to twirl the kidou gun in the air for like 10 seconds before it says "To Be Continued..." ??????
I hope the Kido Gun is a Filler Orignal and stays that way . It defies all logic in Bleach universe . That gun pawns so many Fuku Taicho Shikais .
Old 2006-12-02, 12:11   Link #38
Lendial

lol the twirling was funny, but the kidou gun concept was out of the blue i dont think theres been anu priorhand mentioning or forshadowing of such a weapon
Old 2006-12-02, 12:34   Link #39
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

OH well, now that youve mentioned it... they kidou gun seems pretty good, huh. especially if its not zanpakuto. Just give every shinigami one of those and youll have quite a excess of people to deal with the hollows.
Old 2006-12-02, 16:46   Link #40
roffleatyou
n00b

Alright, calling it "the real storyline" was probably not the best way to put it. I really do enjoy Bleach, even the fillers as a whole, but more what I mean is the storyline where earth shattering things are possible. I don't mean to rag on the fillers, without them we would months (YEARS?) without Bleach episodes, but in the end you know that nothing truly mind boggling that changes the whole way you look at the show is probably going to happen. The writers just don't have that authority over the series to reveal that important of information. In some shows that might happen, but it seems unlikely in Bleach. So far they have kept relatively close to the manga.

For example, if Orihime suddenly fought back very strongly and stood up for herself in the filler, my personal response would be that she was acting very out of character. If I knew it was from what direct Kubo wanted to take her, I would consider it as Orihime growing as a character. Maybe that's not a perfect example, but that's gist of what I am trying to get at.

So it's not that the fillers are bad, but you know that you are never going to see anything that you really haven't seen before. That's more what I meant when I said the "real storyline," though I will admit that was poorly phrased.

What do you guys think?
Closed Thread