AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-10-17, 07:00   Link #5721
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Yup, Wakaki definitely had played school days before considering the VN knowledge he has.

Chihiro do has the potential to become a second kotonoha *evil laugh
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 08:04   Link #5722
ellifeedn
Thinker

Take a look at chapter 157 of Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei (I'm not going to link it since it's not very hard to find). Does anyone think that theory can work here?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 08:49   Link #5723
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
school day and summer day. He might have played both because it's such a lost to not play good games.
And VERY UNFORTUNATELY, Cross Days. Why the heck would he play such a disgusting game and use the ideas in his manga? Or even make it seem as though his most adorable and pure and innocent character played the game too?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 09:11   Link #5724
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Damn I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm guessing the goddess will be finally revealed. I will seriously be surprised if Chihiro is the goddess holder or if someone else is the goddess.
Old 2011-10-17, 11:57   Link #5725
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And VERY UNFORTUNATELY, Cross Days. Why the heck would he play such a disgusting game and use the ideas in his manga? Or even make it seem as though his most adorable and pure and innocent character played the game too?
Cross days is for the imouto!!! it's not disgusting at all just don't go bad ending on me!! and I had faith on Wakaki that we will not be getting "Nice PSP" on us
Old 2011-10-18, 08:42   Link #5726
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Cross days is for the imouto!!! it's not disgusting at all just don't go bad ending on me!! and I had faith on Wakaki that we will not be getting "Nice PSP" on us
Actually I am quite worried about Shiori's mental health. First she saw Yui trying to rape Keima in the library AND THINKS IT IS BL, next she saw Keima crossdressing to hook Yui AND THINKS IT IS BL AGAIN, now she sees Keima doing a waltz down the hallway and think that Keima may have become a full-fledged uke.

Let's pray that Minerva doesn't supply her with the wrong information or analysis.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-10-18, 12:02   Link #5727
Sumeragi
Banned

Some people have said that Season 3 will be on in April of 2012. Will update as more information comes in.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 13:36   Link #5728
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Some people have said that Season 3 will be on in April of 2012. Will update as more information comes in.
Some people just saw a fake schedule for Spring 2012. It happens every season.
Old 2011-10-18, 14:54   Link #5729
AzureWrath

You know, where are all those Weiss going anyway? If the Runaway Spirit Squad are capturing them, and if we assume that Vintage is in control of the RSS, then we can assume that Vintage is in control of the Weiss/ Old Devils (too many proper nouns...). What could they be planning to do?
Old 2011-10-18, 16:57   Link #5730
Shadow5YA

We'll find out in 2-3 days.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 17:01   Link #5731
ellifeedn
Thinker

2-3 days in the story. How many weeks we'll need to wait is another question.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 02:09   Link #5732
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Okay I've read the chapter and I'm starting to think Keima's confidence that it has to be one of those two that has the goddess is going to be his downfall. He doesn't allow himself any room for mistake.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:42   Link #5733
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Okay I've read the chapter and I'm starting to think Keima's confidence that it has to be one of those two that has the goddess is going to be his downfall. He doesn't allow himself any room for mistake.
Precisely. Which means that Miyako being Mercury is pretty much......on the table.

Old 2011-10-22, 09:58   Link #5734
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

He can't be right all the time so if heime, more love for Chihiro and Ayumi. But if I remember correctly, from the after scene of the visiting event, there was a hint that it was either one of them. Well he could be trolling...
Old 2011-10-22, 10:10   Link #5735
Shadow5YA

Or it could be possible that Mercury can travel between hosts.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 14:42   Link #5736
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

New Chapter out.

Spoiler for New Chapter 163:
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 14:59   Link #5737
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 15:05   Link #5738
Sumeragi
Banned

Yui rocks, again
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 15:25   Link #5739
tsunade666

The author just keep giving on hints on both girls that I don't know anymore on which is the goddess holder. Even Kami is plainly saying it in front of Ayumi for a reaction. Ayumis stay passive while Chihiro goes onto attack.

Great chapter indeed. It's kinda sad that the manga isn't licensed. If it ever gets license. I will collect it 100%
Old 2011-10-22, 15:26   Link #5740
AzureWrath

Does this mean Yui approves of harem antics xD?

Keima really stepped up too in this chapter. Can't believe he just came out and told his plan. Either Ayumi is a stoic champion, or she really doesn't care. I can't believe the second option though.....

In before confrontation sooooooooon.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen