AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-09, 10:53   Link #81
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
I would seriously love to know what other anime males that are 15 years old that made a successful relationship with an 18 year old female.
*cough*KamijyouTouma*cough*

No matter how I see it, I can read the quote like this:

Quote:
I would seriously love to know what other anime males that are teenagers that made a successful relationship with a "more than a decade/century/millenium" years old female.
Which is, way too many ^^;;

The "absurdity" of anime is so limitless! That's what they call "love is blind, it goes beyond races, ages etc"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-03-09 at 20:25.
Old 2009-03-09, 11:30   Link #82
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
The list is quite short,because most of the animes are oversensitive in terms of romance(usually:mutual kiss=victory for the girl in romance, "I protect you"="I love you", 2-4 years age difference: too old...and so on)
I mean the looks...because even Horo the Wise look like a 16 year old girl(or i can even mention bunch of other supernatural being with the looks of a teen). Ok in that sense Nina don't seem for me older than Layfon.

Layfon is nowhere near to actively seek for a girlfriend so and that's why there's a change of roles: the older girl/woman tries to get the younger guy(while it's the opposite in normal cases).
Not to mention that in the World of regios Layfon and Nina is an unniversity student too(and i think the age of maturity in the world of regios either 15 or 21...so before the university or after it Nina and Layfon at the same age cathegory.)
Old 2009-03-09, 12:06   Link #83
KK1412
JOEY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
The list is quite short,because most of the animes are oversensitive in terms of romance(usually:mutual kiss=victory for the girl in romance, "I protect you"="I love you", 2-4 years age difference: too old...and so on)
I mean the looks...because even Horo the Wise look like a 16 year old girl(or i can even mention bunch of other supernatural being with the looks of a teen). Ok in that sense Nina don't seem for me older than Layfon.

Layfon is nowhere near to actively seek for a girlfriend so and that's why there's a change of roles: the older girl/woman tries to get the younger guy(while it's the opposite in normal cases).
Not to mention that in the World of regios Layfon and Nina is an unniversity student too(and i think the age of maturity in the world of regios either 15 or 21...so before the university or after it Nina and Layfon at the same age cathegory.)
Lol that deduction only applies on younger females that are attracted to older males, which in anime seems to always work best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
*cough*KamijyouTouma*cough*

No matter how I see it, I can read the quote like this:

Which is, way too many ^^;;

The "absurdity" of anime is so limitless! That's what they call "love is blind, it goes beyond races, ages etc"
Touma from To Aru Majutsushi no Index?.....whaaatt.......
Old 2009-03-09, 12:23   Link #84
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Anyways it's funny that at least we talk about something that not about Felli...the opposite (speaking about Felli in a non-Felli thread) happens more often.

As someone suggested: technicaly there's a bunch of cases where the older girl attracted to the younger guy. The tipical example is Horo from the Spice and Wolf...
I think in Touma's case they meant Kanzaki and Index(she remained unchanged for 3 years at least...so she's at least 20-30 despite her looks)
Or here's Kuro from Kurokami.
It doesn't matter a lot that Nina 2-3 Years older(somewhere beetween it) and felli 1-2 years older if their way of thinking is compatible. I think it's proved both in Felli's and Nina's case.(Actually we don't even sense that Nina is 18 while Layfon is 15...same with Felli)
Old 2009-03-09, 12:26   Link #85
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Anyways it's funny that at least we talk about something that not about Felli...the opposite (speaking about Felli in a non-Felli thread) happens more often.
Well thats because it can be hard to talk about the subject for exemple Felli when there is so little to talk about other than admire.
Old 2009-03-09, 14:49   Link #86
JediNight
キズランダム

In order for them to progress in any relationship, they need to be able to open up to each other -- something Layfon was hesitant to do. It's just that Felli does it with a light touch (well, except for the shin kicking hehe), while Nina would just as soon beat it out of him
Old 2009-03-09, 18:49   Link #87
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KK1412 View Post
Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index?.....whaaatt.......
I'm not kidding by the way.

Although it's more towards a case of "Oh noes I triggered yet another flag."

Quote:
In order for them to progress in any relationship, they need to be able to open up to each other -- something Layfon was hesitant to do. It's just that Felli does it with a light touch (well, except for the shin kicking hehe), while Nina would just as soon beat it out of him
Luckily Layfon isn't hesitant in replying for a talk whenever any of the characters want to talk to him (except for sensitive issues) - however, unluckily as well, whenever he talks to them he seems to unconsciously gains plus points from them...

... and I guess he'll realize he has gathered way too many plus points too late. Not to mention he seems to pick up very, very big plus points with Felli whenever he chats with her. Not sure how to compare it with the others though.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-03-09 at 20:25.
Old 2009-03-09, 19:21   Link #88
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Is it me or is the first person Layfon became friends with and trusts the most in Zuellni is Felli?
Old 2009-03-09, 19:57   Link #89
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Is it me or is the first person Layfon became friends with and trusts the most in Zuellni is Felli?

I remember that if was Felli that Layfon became friends with first, lol it was only 9 episodes ago but it seems like a lifetime since then.....
Old 2009-03-10, 00:06   Link #90
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i
He trusted her in terms of skillz. From Felli's side her charater grew due to her frequent interactions with Fon-fon and finally develop a crush and affection on him. The problem is from Fon-fon that he has yet to realize it. Goddamn.
Old 2009-03-10, 03:35   Link #91
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
He trusted her in terms of skillz. From Felli's side her charater grew due to her frequent interactions with Fon-fon and finally develop a crush and affection on him. The problem is from Fon-fon that he has yet to realize it. Goddamn.
Right, that is why in episode 8 he had to double check with his strings.

Despite all his fancy words about companionship and his affable front. I do not think Layfon will trust anyone anytime soon, at least not in Zuellni. They are simply pathetic in terms of combat strength, and how they managed to avoid all the filth monsters is beyond me.

Yet, the reverse is not true. In episode 7, Nina trusted Layfon and set herself up as a bait.

With that said, I do think this will affect Layfon's lone wolf type of attitude. However, as much as I love Felli, I don't think she will be the catalyst. Yes, she is much more intimate than Nina when it comes to conversations, but so far Layfon's words are pretty empty: 17th platoon teamwork, following captain's order, blahblah, let me own this up for you guys.
Old 2009-03-10, 04:27   Link #92
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing
Right, that is why in episode 8 he had to double check with his strings.
He trusted Felli enough to give him full surveillance on the area in ep 5. He admitted that his action in ep 8 is bad habit, but I believe he fully realizes Felli potential because if not he would’ve solo-ed the bug single-handedly in ep 5. Besides, Felli is a nen-I user who’s meant to do recon, intelligence, surveillance includes scanning the whole area. Layfon’s mostly a kei user who’s meant nuking his surroundings. What’s nuke without a radar to guide it lol.

Quote:
Despite all his fancy words about companionship and his affable front. I do not think Layfon will trust anyone anytime soon, at least not in Zuellni. They are simply pathetic in terms of combat strength, and how they managed to avoid all the filth monsters is beyond me.

Yet, the reverse is not true. In episode 7, Nina trusted Layfon and set herself up as a bait.
He trusted Felli as I stated above and actually he did trust Nina enough to let her act as bait for Fon-fon . If not Fon-fon would’ve forced himself fighting the dragon-bug until he’s barehanded.

He admitted himself that he’s not used for teamwork and always worked alone in ep 7. But he somehow changed as proven in ep 5 where he ask for Felli’s help, ep 7 where he trusted Nina as bait, and ep 8 where he alone acted as bait (an extremely powerful one lol) while Nina charged for the flag. It’s teamwork.

Quote:
With that said, I do think this will affect Layfon's lone wolf type of attitude. However, as much as I love Felli, I don't think she will be the catalyst. Yes, she is much more intimate than Nina when it comes to conversations, but so far Layfon's words are pretty empty: 17th platoon teamwork, following captain's order, blahblah, let me own this up for you guys.
He’s a complete retard in terms of romance. Most of us here in the CSR thread realized that. What’s worse is he acted with good faith being a good guy unconsciously resulting some of the girls fell for him which I believe, even Fon-fon himself didn’t realize it.

Yes including Felli who officially joins his harem in ep 9 after hints from ep 3, 4, 6, 7, 8.

Ah Fon-fon you stupid stud.
Old 2009-03-10, 05:11   Link #93
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Actually Felli joined to the Harem since ep 2. If for someone the almost happening "kiss at sleep" scene not enough then i don't know what.
Layfon's "harem progression":
Ep1: Leerin, Meishen
Ep2: Felli, faint Nina vibes starting
Ep6: faint Narki vibes
Ep7: Nina, Narki vibes again
Ep8-9:Miss of Narki vibes(possibly Narki don't join the harem)
Old 2009-03-12, 21:49   Link #94
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Fon-Fon seems to be the only one that can make her smile. She also smiled in the ep9 (and blushed).

She already seems to care for him. She also seems jaelous ( ? ) about Leerin. And even asked to herself "why she was hiding the letter".

She's so cute XD
Old 2009-03-12, 21:59   Link #95
Traece
:cool:

It would seem that Layfon spends more time with Felli than anyone else to me. He has meaningful conversations with her frequently, which isn't something that can be said for anybody else. Just like Narona says, there's that bit about Felli's smile which nobody has seen, except for Layfon. She only smiles when she's around Layfon.

I'd say that even if he didn't really trust Felli, she would be the first he did trust. As far as the trust thing goes, I'd also say that Layfon really isn't as distrusting as he is secretive. He just prefers to keep aspects of his previous life to himself.

Last edited by Traece; 2009-03-12 at 21:59. Reason: Because Mother#2 made me do it.
Old 2009-03-12, 22:12   Link #96
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
It would seem that Layfon spends more time with Felli than anyone else to me. He has meaningful conversations with her frequently, which isn't something that can be said for anybody else. Just like Narona says, there's that bit about Felli's smile which nobody has seen, except for Layfon. She only smiles when she's around Layfon.

I'd say that even if he didn't really trust Felli, she would be the first he did trust. As far as the trust thing goes, I'd also say that Layfon really isn't as distrusting as he is secretive. He just prefers to keep aspects of his previous life to himself.
I think it's just an impression. Nina spent as much time with him, I think. But more scenes had romantic hints when it comes to Felli. The guy seems dumb when it comes to romance (he is just 15 after all), but Felli seems to fall in love with him little by little. And so, more time they spend together, more she trusts him and doesn't hide her feelings. Example, she smiles to him.

Felly said that he is a Liar XD mainly for not talking about Leerin XD

Quote:
Because Mother#2 made me do it.
Bad son for reporting that <.<

*spanks Traece*
Old 2009-03-13, 03:12   Link #97
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder what Felli´s reaction will be, when she meets Leerin. If they are going to have Leerin go too meet Layfon.
Old 2009-03-13, 06:41   Link #98
sinner0

Quote:

As someone suggested: technicaly there's a bunch of cases where the older girl attracted to the younger guy. The tipical example is Horo from the Spice and Wolf...
I think in Touma's case they meant Kanzaki and Index(she remained unchanged for 3 years at least...so she's at least 20-30 despite her looks)
Or here's Kuro from Kurokami.
It doesn't matter a lot that Nina 2-3 Years older(somewhere beetween it) and felli 1-2 years older if their way of thinking is compatible. I think it's proved both in Felli's and Nina's case.(Actually we don't even sense that Nina is 18 while Layfon is 15...same with Felli)
...Don't forget about Mahou Sensei Negima. A mere 10 year old boy, already have harem. And 99% of his harem is older than him.

I have a question about Felli. The sniper guy (forgot the name) said that those who have telepathy rarely show emotion. So will showing emotion affect her power?

Last edited by sinner0; 2009-03-13 at 09:29.
Old 2009-03-13, 07:23   Link #99
TrueKnight

Felli's affection to Layfon -> Felli smiles -> Using her powers -> Support the team -> More power. Her smiles made her stronger.
Old 2009-03-13, 07:31   Link #100
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Felli's affection to Layfon -> Felli smiles -> Using her powers -> Support the team -> More power. Her smiles made her stronger.
Definatly agreed. Over the course of the first few episodes I was wondering "What the hell is up with this cute but always monotone white haired chick?!?!", but lately she has shown a whole lot of character and she does little things that make you begin to love her character. I am so pulling for a Layfon/Felli romance, but I am sure it will end up being Layfon/Leerin......
Closed Thread