AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2011-06-27, 16:44   Link #1061
Daikazoku

is the Full voice and original have a differences?

Last edited by Daikazoku; 2011-07-03 at 10:16.
Daikazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 19:50   Link #1062
Madman6510
Child of Man

Hmm. Playing through full voice, I notice that some of the dialogue in the main route (mostly the BS with Sunohara) varies slightly, like sometimes he'll lose at rock paper scissors.

I never noticed that with Original. That's cool.
Madman6510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 01:06   Link #1063
iRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarem View Post
Crashes in both patches... that's really weird. I couldn't find anything wrong with the code itself (and there shouldn't be, since I didn't touch them at all between the last 2 updates), but I recompiled the patches again and the bugs seem to be gone. Let me know if there are any other issues.

Grab the latest patch from http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...68#post3581568

Updates in this patch (Core)
- Bugfix: (FV) Crash in the name-change menu
- Bugfix: (orig) Crash in the credits
wow... thx for your help...
i will try it soon and let u know the result...

================================================== =======
teted it and it's really worked...
i can play clannad properly now...
honto arigatogozaimasu...

Last edited by iRob; 2011-06-28 at 02:40.
iRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 06:10   Link #1064
Bonaquack
Medical Nerd...

Dear Polarem,
I currently continue the Vietnamese Translation Project of CLANNAD, which recently leaded by Midishero. But unfortunately, I don't know how to work at Baka-Tsuki. Up to now, Midis and the recent staff has translated some of Seen files, and it's still stored at BT. But all the seen files are all cleaned up and has no code. So is there any tool to automatically copy data from BT to the full SEENxxxx file stored at my computer?

Last edited by Bonaquack; 2011-07-21 at 05:20.
Bonaquack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 06:17   Link #1065
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaquack View Post
Dear Polarem,
I currently continue the Vietnamese Translation Project of CLANNAD, which recently leaded by Midishero. But unfortunately, I don't know how to work at Baka-Tsuki. Up to now, Midis and the recent staff has translated some of Seen files, and it's still stored at BT. But all the seen files are all cleaned up and has no code. So is there any tool to automatically copy data from BT to the full SEENxxxx file stored at my computer?
Hi Bonaquack,

Do you know how to use RLDev? Most SEEN files have two parts: SEENxxxx.utf and SEENxxxx.ke. The .utf files contain text, and the .ke files contain code.

If you PM me your email address, I can give you a tool to download the text from BT to make .utf files. However, you need to ask Midishero where they stored the .ke files.
Polarem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 07:52   Link #1066
Methevas

Hi guys, first of all i want to say thanks to all whole work or have worked on this.

My problem is that i cant get my voices to work.
I got the 2004 version of clannad, so it wasn't voiced to begin with.
I got the patches from the forum ( http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...68#post3581568 )

When i did some more reading in the forum someone said i need the voice sound files to let the voices work. The problem is the 2004 version doesnt have these and i cant find them anywhere.

If someone can help me and make a short "how to" because i'm fairly new at patching games and stuff. Already many thx in advance
Methevas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 23:11   Link #1067
zpoop

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this working in Windows 7. Is there a step by step guide for getting this to work in Windows 7? Because I'm not finding it. Trying to install the full voice version and I get some (2100 jap gibberish) error anytime I try and open it.

I had the original with the voice patch working on my old PC with Windows XP but getting this game to work on Windows 7 is a nightmare. Any help would be appreciated.
zpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 23:38   Link #1068
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

@Methevas: You'll have to browse around a little more for the Clannad Voice Patch since we can't directly link you to any torrents/ISOs/etc. If you look around carefully enough on google, you'll find it along with instructions on how to install it

@zpoop: Is it the error message as the one in the previous page where it says "Insert Original Disk"? Or did you not set your regional settings to Japanese?
Old 2011-08-15, 22:09   Link #1069
Krayzel

Hi everyone!

Like Methevas, I'm here because I'm completely lost in how making work Clannad. I tested both versions, 2004 and Full Voice, without or with many kind of patches (found here or on other forums) but I still can't get the voices on any of them. Oo That's so weird and I don't know where the issue could be...

I won't ask for a link (I think that I already downloaded too many versions xD), so I hope someone has an idea about what I should do in that case. Thanks in advance.
Krayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 07:39   Link #1070
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayzel View Post
I tested both versions, 2004 and Full Voice... but I still can't get the voices on any of them. Oo That's so weird and I don't know where the issue could be...
If you can't get the Full Voice version to play voices, you might want to check your PC's sound system, or Clannad's Config menu
Old 2011-08-20, 07:47   Link #1071
Krayzel

Quote:
If you can't get the Full Voice version to play voices, you might want to check your PC's sound system, or Clannad's Config menu
Hm, which options should I check in the Control Panel? All sounds work, in the game or outside. :/ About the Clannad's config menu, I tested different SEEN.txt, sometimes the "Voices" checkbox wasn't ticked, sometimes it was. But it never worked.
Old 2011-08-22, 11:24   Link #1072
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayzel View Post
Hm, which options should I check in the Control Panel? All sounds work, in the game or outside. :/ About the Clannad's config menu, I tested different SEEN.txt, sometimes the "Voices" checkbox wasn't ticked, sometimes it was. But it never worked.
Ok, so your speakers work? Then your installation is stuffed. Uninstall and reinstall it from your CD, but don't patch it... check that the Japanese version plays voices. Once that works, you can patch it.
Old 2011-08-22, 11:29   Link #1073
Krayzel

Quote:
Ok, so your speakers work? Then your installation is stuffed. Uninstall and reinstall it from your CD, but don't patch it... check that the Japanese version plays voices. Once that works, you can patch it.
Actually, I already tried to check the Japanese version without any patch, but regardless of the source, there's no voice...
Old 2011-08-23, 16:57   Link #1074
SuddenNom
Late Night Binger

It sounds like you guys are all done...
I haven't majored in Grammar or anything, but I'm fairly good at it...
So if you guys have any fluency issues or anything, I'm available
SuddenNom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 22:26   Link #1075
Hoticehunter

Hey guys, I have a question. I have the game and translated and everything's working fine. The thing is, the game is like, 99.9% translated. The game occasionally uses... "background scenes with text" I guess you could describe it as. There'll be a white background with kanji and hiragana on it. These parts I'm pretty sure describe fairly important information on them
Spoiler:

I was wondering if anyone's translated those lines at all? I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but looking up kanji on wikipedia's list of joyo kanji by sight is a pain, and I haven't really figured out a better way to find kanji characters I don't know in order to put them into google translate.

Edit: Nevermind, found one: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xt_%28Story%29

Last edited by Hoticehunter; 2011-09-27 at 21:54.
Hoticehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 10:50   Link #1076
coreydbz

Can some please point me to where I can download the full voiced version of the game and how to apply the patch. I'm a complete noob when It come to visual novels and how to play them. And if possible no torrents please.

Last edited by coreydbz; 2011-10-08 at 11:36.
coreydbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 22:18   Link #1077
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Nope, we can't.

Piracy not allowed here

You can find it easily enough though on google lol
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 22:24   Link #1078
Madman6510
Child of Man

You could also find a copy of the game on Ebay or other sites if you wanted. Just make sure you get the Full Voice version, it's the latest one that the patch works with and the patch works best with it.

Memorial Edition will *not* work.
Madman6510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 07:01   Link #1079
coreydbz

So I can still buy the official Japanese release and the patch will still work with it? If that's the case I'll definitely buy that.
coreydbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 22:36   Link #1080
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreydbz View Post
So I can still buy the official Japanese release and the patch will still work with it? If that's the case I'll definitely buy that.
Yes you can; in fact, it's preferred that you buy the game because it helps fund the makers to make more games, and wouldn't you rather have a pretty physical copy to show off? Come back when you have the game and we'll help you get it running in English.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation