AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-24, 20:27   Link #1741
waffler

man the wait is killing me!!! i hope incursio evolves again!!! that would be epic because tatsumi has to fight kurome and natalia.
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 01:38   Link #1742
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I will be so pissed if there will be no release this month.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 08:03   Link #1743
chancs

And I feel that Kurome act has been going for too long
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 11:45   Link #1744
Dr_Crowbar

Chapter 32 is finally up !!!
Dr_Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 12:31   Link #1745
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for Chap 32:

Last edited by OverSeer; 2012-11-27 at 13:49.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 14:10   Link #1746
Soverence

Now I wonder who will die from the "good" side, there usually seems to be a trade off, and well it looks like Leone it was hard to tell if she actually died there or just passed out.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 15:52   Link #1747
Soji

Ok....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 08:26   Link #1748
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
Are you perhaps talking about the release in Japanese
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 08:46   Link #1749
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
i looked at the site which does the scanlations its not up yet well raws were out .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 16:29   Link #1750
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Are you perhaps talking about the release in Japanese
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i looked at the site which does the scanlations its not up yet well raws were out .
well is out now

so who will die first. Chelsea or Leone?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 17:03   Link #1751
XFire
150% done

Read chap 32.

Dammit, I liked Bors. Fuck.

As for Kurome, Wave will probably save her at the last second. Or they both die, but kill Leone and reveal Tatsumi to Esdese.
Old 2012-12-01, 17:36   Link #1752
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Really ?
Bors is the first to die ?
Because he was so much better than the others ?
Old 2012-12-01, 17:41   Link #1753
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I didn't notice that was Esdes at first, her in casual clothes isn't bad too.

And yeah, Bors wasn't that bad of a guy... but a sin is a sin, he took lives and he knew there will be retribution one day. Too bad he had to go with regret, killers shouldn't have a family.
Old 2012-12-01, 17:55   Link #1754
iCK

Even though Chelsea has her death flag triggered, I'm hoping that she will stay alive throughout the entire series..
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 18:05   Link #1755
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Wave is the wild card, when he comes back, he's gonna mess shit up. I think Leone just passed out, I think that will at least extend her life past this arc. Someone from Night Raid will most certainly die though... Tatsumi needs to level up faster.
Old 2012-12-01, 18:25   Link #1756
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Akame ga Kiru...it's unbelievable how this manga manages to make my heart beat much faster while reading every chapter. My heart rhythm seems to increase as I read mostly because of two things:

- Anyone can die at any time;
- I love and have grown attached to the characters (even some of Jaeger);

But then a death flag is raised and my heart seems to almost stop and I get a sick feeling in my gut. A character actually dies and that feeling doubles and I stop just staring at the page for a few moments before proceeding.

It's interesting really...no other manga/anime has had this kind of effect on me. Then again it's understandable, in most manga either death of good characters are rare OR I never really get as attached to all but one or two characters (usually the main characters). In this manga you know Tatsumi and Akame will most likely not die until the end (or near it) and you know characters like Kurome and Wave most likely won't get killed until they face their respective rivals directly. But I've grown so oddly attached to most members of each team that the thought of them dying puts me in a horrible mood...since I know it can happen at any time.

I really liked Bors, he was a very likable character and his past makes you think..."Should one be blamed for carrying out orders?" some say yes, he could have not followed those orders and quit...but others would argue that had he done that he could have been charged and fired if not executed...what of his family? It gets worst when you see Bors outside of combat, how he takes care of others, how he was loving toward his family and worried for his teammates and even how he (like we saw in his last flashback) even goes to the length of eating away from others so his face didn't ruin their appetite. He was part of Jaeger, the antagonistic team of the manga but NOT the evil one.

Then there's other things that came up this chapter.
Like Leone collapsing heavily injured. She is by far one of my favorite characters, I raged when she lost her arm and my heart sank when she collapsed heavily injured. I don't know about her dying, but she'll be out of commission for a while.
And then we have Najena's mention that if Suu uses his trump card 3 times she'll die...you just know that she'll sacrifice herself eventually with that. You just know that at some point against one of Jaeger she'll tell him to use the trump card despite being the third time.
But most of all...Chelsea. Her death flag was triggered so hard and so many times now that just seeing her in the chapter makes depressed. She's previously realized her love for Tatsumi...that alone is a serious death flag in this kind of manga but now she's going after Kurome before she can reach Esdese...you just know that it will end up badly and she'll be capture...most likely she'll be executed. Chelsea isn't a fighter, she goes deep into enemy lines in disguise and that's incredibly risky...and right now she's going after Kurome...who has a bigger plot shield than Chelsea by a mile, Wave is even looking for them and his shield is close to Kurome's level.

I don't know why I read this manga...it makes me feel so bad and worried each chapter, feelings I hate, especially in the fiction I read. I like manga that don't evoke these emotions, more light hearted if you will...I love One Piece, it gets my blood pumping with action and my mind is dazzled by the world at times, but I know that characters are safe...I never really worry for their overall safety because I know that characters I love will be alright (Ace...was an exception).

But this manga...goddamn this manga! I wish I knew how to quit it.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 19:25   Link #1757
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Wave is the wild card, when he comes back, he's gonna mess shit up. I think Leone just passed out, I think that will at least extend her life past this arc. Someone from Night Raid will most certainly die though... Tatsumi needs to level up faster.
Raba, or whatever the official spelling name of is, still has the most death flags for Night Raid with his confessing to Najenda after this mission and being the line of defense to stop Esdese from interfering.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 20:09   Link #1758
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Raba, or whatever the official spelling name of is, still has the most death flags for Night Raid with his confessing to Najenda after this mission and being the line of defense to stop Esdese from interfering.
I still think Chelsea has the same if not more death flags than Raba.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 20:57   Link #1759
Excorsism

Author totally loves that WavexKurome OTP.

In any case, I knew Bors was going to die but... it was hurting so hard while reading to the last pages of the chapter, . It really makes me wonder how many are going to die before the "third" force comes around and causes havoc in the capital. I'm still hoping Wave and Kurome lives to see the end of the series along with their respective Night Raiders counterpart.

I'm very curious as to what Kurome's condition is, drugged up or something?

Last edited by Excorsism; 2012-12-01 at 21:53.
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 21:02   Link #1760
Ghanw
(-_-)

Nothing really new except just wanted to put this out there even though you may already know. Kurome and Akame have similar taigu while Wave and Tatsumi also both have similar taigu and they both will become k&w/a&t couples maybe, just maybe.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!