AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-22, 21:11   Link #1
Akagami

Be Patient

Since MIRCX is now dead and Aniverse is unstable and may not be more than a tempoary IRC home at best., Please be patient with Kaizoku Fansubs while they sort out a solution to this problem that suddenly came up. Not something anyone wanted to deal with.

Watch the Forums and News section at

http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/modules/news/

for the latest news on the current events. Use the forums there to find out what K-F is planning to do/ or changes they are making.
Old 2004-02-22, 21:27   Link #2
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Akagami-san, you can be certain we will. This attack didn't affect just K-F, but the entire mircx server. All we can do is pray to things get better soon, and to the attacker to rot in prison, hopefully.
Old 2004-02-22, 21:31   Link #3
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
What happened? Someone DDOSed mircx?
Old 2004-02-22, 21:35   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, some buttwad got a god complex and a beef against fansubbers and decided to play god and attack MircX. Dorkwad. Thankfully the fed will be paying him a visit soon. I hope they give him some chinese water torture or a good beating.

Oh well. At least K-F is still alive and well.
Old 2004-02-22, 23:02   Link #5
Akagami

By this Point in time it is apparent that not only MIRCX but Aniverse has fallen to a fierce DDos attack. I can not yet tell you where the secret redoubt of the K-F IRC # is before the Public release is made of this highly wanted info. But the staff is in the process of moving all the needed Bots and so called "personalities" into the new # on to new server and will let you know where it is in due time.

The danger still lurks out there. and one day there is going to be an A$$ whuppin. Count on it.
Old 2004-02-22, 23:18   Link #6
Grav
Gone

Sounds very secret-agentish.
Old 2004-02-22, 23:33   Link #7
Akagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Sounds very secret-agentish.
I just don't have any authority to say where they are . if you blunder into the # on your own before the (maybe) decide to stay there permanetly then good. but I have no staff position with K-F so I can't just up and say Such and such Server and # is the Official IRC home for K-F. now if I did that would be bad. wouldn't it.. all I can do as a Fan is point folks to the Official website and ask that they be Patient. Roger that ?

Secret Agent Out!
Old 2004-02-23, 06:35   Link #8
Grav
Gone

I think IRC is full of weirdo cliques that always hate newcomers. So I try to avoid it.
Old 2004-02-23, 12:03   Link #9
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akagami
Since MIRCX is now dead and Aniverse is unstable and may not be more than a tempoary IRC home at best., Please be patient with Kaizoku Fansubs while they sort out a solution to this problem that suddenly came up. Not something anyone wanted to deal with.

Watch the Forums and News section at

http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/modules/news/

for the latest news on the current events. Use the forums there to find out what K-F is planning to do/ or changes they are making.
I have downloaded all that are out so far but I've only seen up to 26 so I wont be in a hurry for anything new. Take your time and get back on your feet, your loyal fans will be waiting. As for this attacker, may he rot in the same hell as the guy who stole the Half-Life 2 source code.
Old 2004-02-23, 13:00   Link #10
wnkryo
HainShodan

Does that mean no One piece? -.-
Old 2004-02-23, 13:16   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftStar
I have downloaded all that are out so far but I've only seen up to 26 so I wont be in a hurry for anything new. Take your time and get back on your feet, your loyal fans will be waiting. As for this attacker, may he rot in the same hell as the guy who stole the Half-Life 2 source code.
You mean Anon ROFL. Dude let me tell you one thing the only thing that Valve had so far was that code. So if that guy/gal didn't leaked it the would still made a excuse and delay it.
Old 2004-02-23, 17:27   Link #12
Tommy
Mr. Prince

So did this attack effect all the fansubbers? I've noticed that there hasn't been any new fansubs posted for awhile which is kind of odd.
Old 2004-02-23, 18:22   Link #13
Akagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
So did this attack effect all the fansubbers? I've noticed that there hasn't been any new fansubs posted for awhile which is kind of odd.
It's only been what 3 days ? geez cut some slack
Old 2004-02-23, 19:34   Link #14
Grav
Gone

How can you say that? HIS AVATAR IS HILARIOUS!!!
Old 2004-02-24, 07:19   Link #15
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Its obvious that it has effected everyone that operated from the mirc-x servers, many of them start their distribution in irc, and have others provide the BT distro, but its kinda all gone pear-shaped with mirc-x being killed.
Old 2004-02-24, 16:24   Link #16
haren

blah. Fansubbers/somone should just make a network for fansubbers/fansites. IRC servers arent that bad when compaired to the webservers many use (30 bucks a month for a 1024 person irc server.) Personaly i hate having to have 5-6 irc sessions open so i can be in all the major fansub channels.
Old 2004-02-24, 16:52   Link #17
IPv6
blastos.com

mirc = boring. A bunch of people in there but no conversation. And yes it seems like they hate newcomers ... wait seems? It isn't a 'seem' it is a fact.
Closed Thread