AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-11-16, 14:55   Link #81
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi-chan
Ha ha, I'm still the only loser person who thinks Kikuchi Masami-sama is seiyuu god!

Where's he been these days, anyway? It's like he disappeared or something. Either way, it doesn't seem like he's voice acting very much these days, save Gonjiki no Gash Bell, unless that's ended already. X.x;;
He also did Sendou Kazuki in "Comic Party."
He is also a regular in the national past time anime "Chibi Maruko-chan" so I'm certain he is tied up in his schedules.

Good news for you that you will find him as Morisato Keiichi when the TV series for "Ah! Megami-sama" goes on air.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 07:32   Link #82
mightyme

Tanaka Mayumi - luffy (one piece)
comedic timing is spot on

Takeuchi Junko - naruto (naruto), gon (hunter x hunter)
the ultimate shonen little boy voice actress

Touchika Kouichi - Kuhonbutsu Taishi (comic party)
"My Brother AND my Sister"

the 3 crazy guys from green green, especially the guy who had the little sister complex, but all of their voices rocked...

Onosaka Masaya - Don Patch (bobobo), vash (trigun)

those are exampels where I was really impressed with the vocal work
mightyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 10:29   Link #83
Laguna
Aikidoka

Wakamoto Norio .. acts as Chiou-chan's father in Azumanga Daioh, and currently is in 2x2 shinobunden as Onsokumaru. Hilarious voice
Laguna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 10:56   Link #84
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Yup, I always find Wakamoto Norio's voice hilarious...

But for my favourite, chalk another one up for Megumi Hayashibara. She's incredible -
I can't get over the fact that she played Rei AND Penpen in NGE.

I also like Takayama Minami and Ohara Sayaka.

Oh, and I find Katou Nanae (Ahiru in Princess Tutu)'s voice hilarious and brilliant!

-BonBon
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 23:44   Link #85
Labaamen
Stick'n Run

1. Shiozawa Kaneto. A great voice that passed away way too early.

2. Nakata George. Awesome when he plays characters that kick lots of ass.

3. Wakamoto Norio. Surprisingly versatile.
Labaamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 03:25   Link #86
shinorei_91
Acolyte - I Heal People

Send a message via ICQ to shinorei_91 Send a message via MSN to shinorei_91
Male Seiryuu

子安 武人Koyasu Takehito - Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Sakano (Gravitation),Fujimiya Aya (Weiss Kreuz a.k.a. Knight Hunters)

山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei - Inuyasha (Inuyasha), Ranma (Ranma 1/2), Sakuma Ryuichi (Gravitation)

関 智一 Seki Tomokazu - Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation),Souma Kyo (Fruits Basket), Sagara Sousuke (Full Metal Panic), Chichiri;Kouji (Fushigi Yuugi),Morimura Tenma (Haruknaru Toki no Naka de),Menoumaru (Inuyasha Movie 1),Haru Glory (Groove Adventure Rave),Hidaka Ken (Weiss Kreuz a.k.a. Knight Hunters)

井上和彦 Inoue Kazuhiko - Eiri Yuki (Gravitation),Souma Hatori (Fruits Basket),Tachibana no Tomomasa (Harukanaru Toki no Naka de),Kiyotaka Narumi
(Spiral)

小西 克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki - Touya (Ayashi no Ceres), Kyo & Kyoshiro (Samurai Deeper Kyo)

Female Seiryuu

緒方 恵美 Ogata Megumi - Sarada Yukimura (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Izumi Rio (Full Moon wo Sagashite)

堀江 由衣 Horie Yui - Shinna Yuya (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Honda Tooru (Fruits Basket)

雪野 五月 Yukino Satsuki - Higurashi Kagome (Inuyasha), Chidori Kaname (Full Metal Panic), Freedert (DN Angel)

*: I still have lots of favourite female and male seiryuus but I'm too tired to list them all out..or just say that there's too many and I'm just listing this out..I'll be adding later..^_^
shinorei_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 03:55   Link #87
Chronissz

From a new series, Hazuki from Moon Phase, loving her voice so far.
Chronissz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 05:27   Link #88
DaFool
Resident devil

Um...the woman who played Maya in Soultaker and the purple-haired orochi (the first one to lose the fight) in Kanaduki no Miko and the princess in Harukanaru and the orange-haired teacher in Futakoi.

Dunno if it's the same person. I would look her name up but my internet connection is too slow atm.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 11:29   Link #89
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronissz
From a new series, Hazuki from Moon Phase, loving her voice so far.
That's Saito Chiwa. She's been busy this year though usually taking the part of a smart mouth loli. Not bad, just needs more range.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 13:33   Link #90
Grey land
Minerva

Voice actors that did Inuyasha and Shinichi's voice.
Grey land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 21:00   Link #91
Kaede Shinmiri

Nadja - Ashita No Nadja - Koshimizu Ami
I dunno. Her voice is very generic among anime, and doesn't bring anything new to it, but I really like it; perhaps it's my fondness for the character, or something. It's a pretty cute voice. O.o

Onsokumaru - 2 x 2 = Shinobuden - Wakamoto Norio
This guy has one of the funniest voices ever. Seriously; if you haven't seen this anime yet, get a few episodes and look out for the "Master", and the yellow ball-creature who accompanies Shinobu. He's Onsokumaru, and the voice is just ... XD.
Kaede Shinmiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 19:41   Link #92
H2-FumoGuu
パンツ。。。好き

Nakahara Mai - (May Wong -Kaleidostar, Miina -Onegai Twins)
She is just a charming person in general but in terms of voice acting nobody can make a character 'spaz out' quite like Nakahara-san.

Kawasumi Ayako - (Kaede - Shinobuden, Fuu - Champloo)
I've mistaken her for Horie Yui before. I can't pinpoint what I like about her exactly but she is one of my favs. I think maybe because she sounds... 'real'... ?

Nogami Yukana - (Tessa - FMP)
Pretty much just for what she did on Tessa. Man, I think she helped make Tessa the most moe character of all time.

Mitsuishi Kotono
Excel was too cool.
H2-FumoGuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 03:26   Link #93
shinorei_91
Acolyte - I Heal People

Send a message via ICQ to shinorei_91 Send a message via MSN to shinorei_91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey land
Voice actors that did Inuyasha and Shinichi's voice.
Inuyasha is Yamaguchi Kappei

Shindou Shinichi is Seki Tomokazu
shinorei_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 03:29   Link #94
Kaede Shinmiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2-FumoGuu
Kawasumi Ayako - (Kaede - Shinobuden, Fuu - Champloo)
I've mistaken her for Horie Yui before. I can't pinpoint what I like about her exactly but she is one of my favs. I think maybe because she sounds... 'real'... ?
Yeah, I was thinking of putting her down aswell. And I know what you mean. In Shinobuden, she often gets the tone of her voice just perfect for the situation, which is something a lot of voice actors fumble on. I'd like to see her in a more serious anime though . . . I think she'd do pretty well in it. *looks up Champloo*

She plays a pretty amazing character as a cynical Kaede, who I am muchos fan of. <3
Kaede Shinmiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 09:07   Link #95
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede Shinmiri
Yeah, I was thinking of putting her down aswell. And I know what you mean. In Shinobuden, she often gets the tone of her voice just perfect for the situation, which is something a lot of voice actors fumble on. I'd like to see her in a more serious anime though . . . I think she'd do pretty well in it. *looks up Champloo*

She plays a pretty amazing character as a cynical Kaede, who I am muchos fan of. <3
Look no further than Lafiel in Crest of the Stars for stellar performance by this girl. Now this is a pretty difficult character to take on, one minute a cold blooded warrior and the next a young girl having to deal with an eccentric dad . Kanako from Genshiken is another fun role, having her go berzerk trying to hide her hobby was a hoot.

Michiko Neya not getting enough love. Her career can be best described today as 'chronic second'. ie, massive number of co-starring roles >_<. Kind of sad though, she was just evil incarnate as Delphine in Last Exile.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 11:59   Link #96
matilda

The best voice ever was Masako Nozawa (voice for Goku in DB), it was so PERFECT for this charachter and i loved it ever since Because i like female voices i also really like Paku Romi (Ed FMA) and Takeuchi Junko (as Gon and Naruto). I also loved Hayashibara Megumi as Lina Inverse ...
The best male voices were definitely Ryo Horikawa as vegita, Andromeda Shun (Saint Seyia), also Takahashi Hiroki as Hisoka in Hunter x Hunter (he was brilliant!)
matilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 13:20   Link #97
rothgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinorei_91
Inuyasha is Yamaguchi Kappei

Shindou Shinichi is Seki Tomokazu
I think he was talking about Kudou Shinichi from Detective Conan, who also is played by Yamaguchi Kappei.
I like his voice since it's quite a bit higher than most male seiyuu and can play the younger roles. The only role I don't like him in is Ussop in One Piece, where his character is annoying.
rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 15:03   Link #98
Zhen Ji

I would have to say... Megumi Hayashibara. ^^= I believe that she is very talented. She sang so many songs and did so many voices of anime characters. Truly, I admire her very much. ^_^
Zhen Ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 18:53   Link #99
zrdb
I'm Under Arrest!!

Send a message via Yahoo to zrdb
Red face

I think my favorite voice actress is Wendy Lee.
zrdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 20:02   Link #100
locknoir

my favourite voice actor would definatly be :

Seki Tomokazu

I love the emotions in his voice. Especially in infinite ryvius he has this beaitifull emotional voice really makes you feel goozebumps all over.

Inoue Kazuhiko

For his role as kakashi, his voice fits kakashi perfectly. Sometimes he's completly serious, the other time he talks like he just dont care xD i love it

Yamadera Kouichi

For his incredible good acting when he did cowboy bebop.

My favourite would be seki tomokazu i guess :X i just love the emotions in his voice, even in the first kenshin ova you can hear that seki has alot of talent and emotions in his voice really likeable tbh :<
locknoir is offline   Reply With Quote